Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People (38894 Views)

What Actually Is Igbo Traditional Attire / Why Does The Ooni Of Ife Make Use Of The Traditional Edo Eben Dancing Sword / Groomsmen In Igbo Traditional Attire Will Make Ladies Drool (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by ednut1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nothing eye catching here

2 Likes

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Ohibenemma(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Just one, not very clear photo This isn't enough to take this to the Front Page nau.

Why won't you consider your culture best? Isn't it yours again?

4 Likes

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Aboguede(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Igbos use similar too. Igbos call it akwa'ete

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by arantess: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Messi1:
You neil it. A Kuteb man is proud and arrogant and tends to brag about his achievement. They are considered most intelligent tribe in Taraba and most prominent Lawyers and Judges in Taraba are Kuteb.
noted

but you guys said its only igbo people that are proud and arrogant

interesting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by SodiumValproate: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Messi1:
I'm proudly Kuteb by tribe from Taraba state.

Our traditional attire is eye-catching.

Our culture is simply the best.
Why am I seeing the third guy from the right on Tiv Attire? Abi Kuteb na Tiv too?

Fman come and explain

1 Like

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by damoobaba: 9:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Naturalgbola:
aso oke
Abi O

1 Like

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by SodiumValproate: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Messi1:

I thought you were Jukun
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by alingo2013(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
LilMissRobbie:
What exactly are we supposed to do with this information

Use it to furnish your senseless and tribalistic brain about what African culture looks like
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by contactikenna(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
LilMissRobbie:

Learn...b.....learn
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by blowjohn(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kuteb?

Never heard of em

3 Likes

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kuteb kwa..?

2 Likes

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Uptheante(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Messi1:

But how come your cultural attire resemble that of Mumuye in the same Taraba state?

1 Like

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Mrkindness: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Messi1:

Kuteb are good people around, Takum, Ussa and Kashimbila
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Osariemen12: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Beautiful.
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Melagros(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
LilMissRobbie:
Mumu question/post, if to say na Messi or Ronaldo or any of the white man's culture, you for don hail am, worship am till you praise God... promote your culture anywhere you found yourself, don't allow imperialism to becloud you!

1 Like

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by damoobaba: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Messi1:
You neil it. A Kuteb man is proud and arrogant and tends to brag about his achievement. They are considered most intelligent tribe in Taraba and most prominent Lawyers and Judges in Taraba are Kuteb.

Proud of what exactly? Have they produced the richest man in the world before or what discovery did a kuteb man make? We could be so full of ourselves in Africa. Am sure, in terms of achievement they don't come near the Tiv people of Benue state.

1 Like

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by sacajawea: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

The attire has some semblance with the Tiv attire
How come most West African tribes use this woven cloth as their attire

The attire semblance is more of Ghana to me...
Straight Up like the Ghanaian one, that's what came to my mind First
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by falcon01: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Messi1:
Proudly so, bro.
speak kuteb let's see
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by SodiumValproate: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
LilMissRobbie:
Get a quality diIdo powered by mikano electricity and masturbate while reading it.

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Osariemen12: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
LilMissRobbie:

Sometimes, I think you Yorubas in this forum are arrogant; or is it ignorance? Look at the nonsense you wrote here in the name of asking question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by damoobaba: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Get a quality diIdo powered by mikano electricity and masturbate while reading it.

Haa
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Simao88(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sechap

Rimansikwe
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by ayenale1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
See money for tourism...all Nigeria govs are senseless and useless...
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Osariemen12: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
damoobaba:

Proud of what exactly? Have they produced the richest man in the world before or what discovery did a kuteb man make? We could be so full of ourselves in Africa. Am sure, in terms of achievement they don't come near the Tiv people of Benue state.

Can't you just admire their beautiful culture or ignore instead of typing this balderdash here. I'm sure you won't write the same it if the post is about the Yoruba culture.

6 Likes

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by damoobaba: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Why am I see the third guy from the right on Tiv Attire?
Abi Kuteb na Tiv too?

Fman come and explain

They need to give you Grammy award for this English
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by ZombieSlayer1: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
damoobaba:

What is best about this? You're probably a local champion. Have you visited calabar during the calabar carnival? Have you taken time to Google about the most beautiful cultures in the world. Have you even attended the cultural celebrations of any other tribe in the world.
Why you dey talk like this? Seems you're toxic in real life. He's proud of his tribe and culture, is there anything wrong with that? Na waa o

3 Likes

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by ZombieSlayer1: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Osariemen12:

Sometimes, I think you Yorubas in this forum are arrogant; or is it ignorance? Look at the nonsense you wrote here in the name of asking question.
Fucking arrogant people
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by staga: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
The only tribe I am familiar with in Taraba state is Kuteb. I do not know of others, even though I hear Taraba also houses Tivs and Fulanis.
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Appeaceomo: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kuteb The land of Suko Suko Suko Ndemo, Irakitaibe. Very hospitality, accomodating , magically and powerful in Juju, religious, intelligence and more hard working women as compared with their men. having navigate almost 70% of major town's and villages in Ussa I concluded u are good people, especially Yoruba speaking Rufu's and Kwusati's. where Yoruba have no secrete in term of language speaking. I did not just served as copper there but met a woman u knewn my grandfather in Ife (Osun State) even before I was born. But try to correct enemity in dialect within Lumbu, Pakpya, Lisam. lissam-sambo, Fikyu, Pambo, Putukpo... if u people unity as only LG with a mono-tribe in Taraba u can beat other tribes and lead ur state. Setua

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by adecz: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
Is it true that traditionally, the Kuteb
are the vassals or slaves to the Jukun❓❓

Every major event or personality from
Taraba always revolve around the Jukun.

1 Like

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Kentox(m): 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is not a Kuteb attire, but rather the Mumuye attire of Taraba.
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by Babisha10(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
But this is mumuye atire nah bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) / Urhobo Wa Doo! Learn/share Urhobo Stuff Here / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Marries Zainab Ali Bashir (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.