Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People (38902 Views)

What Actually Is Igbo Traditional Attire / Why Does The Ooni Of Ife Make Use Of The Traditional Edo Eben Dancing Sword / Groomsmen In Igbo Traditional Attire Will Make Ladies Drool (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by LilleG(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wow,but never heard of kutep people before. Africa is blessed
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by IranianSea: 4:14am On Jan 27, 2023
LilleG:

Good day sir, sorry for quoting you here. I really need your help sir, I had exploited all available means but no result, I am truly ashame of doing this but please come through for me, I am seriously broke at school, my foodstuffs has finished and I'm currently writing my exams, I have called my parent several times but nothing till now, though I knew it is not rosy at home too, it is not easy for me this trying time, I am for real sir, please help me with anything for the meantime and I will really appreciate it, though you don't know me but please consider me sir, I will appreciate any little thing.
How much do you need ?
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by LilleG(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Our culture alone is a thing of fascination to white people
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by LilleG(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
African cultures are just the best. Believe that
Re: See The Traditional Attire Of Kuteb People by tizteezy(m): 7:59am On Apr 24, 2023
crowther15:

Mine was 2018. I taught at Henry Porter school. I lived in RCCF lodge back then. smiley

I've sent u a DM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) / Urhobo Wa Doo! Learn/share Urhobo Stuff Here / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Marries Zainab Ali Bashir (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.