Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. (30176 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Happy Birthday To My Darling Son / My Baby's Transformation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hello aunties and uncles, it is that time of the year once again when I bring you pictures of my current state on my birthday.

You guys saw a picture of me when I was still in my mummy's womb when I came out, and my first, second, and third-year birthdays.

I am pleased to announce to you that I am officially four years old today the 11th day of January 2023.

Enjoy my pictures and wish me well.

Pic 1. I was just fresh out from the oven called my mummy's womb.

Pic 2. I was 6 months old here.

Pic 3. My 1st year birthday.

Pic 4. My 2nd year birthday.

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
These are all my 3rd birthday pictures...

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
And here, I present to you all, my current looks and 4th birthday pictures.

Enjoy and God bless.

Modified:

For the dude advising me on how to train my daughter below, this is for you:

I would have just ignored this post of yours but it won't be fair on you and to many others who might just be as inexperienced about life as you are.

You see this kid here, she ain't my only kid but she came in and everyone has just accepted she is just "her".

Everyone of them are well sorted and I spare nothing to make sure they are able to get it all better than I had it.

Her teachers in school and at home will read your comment and smile.

You might want to train and raise your kids to be anyone of the people you quoted and that is where we are different.

I am raising my kids to be themselves with their own identity and uniqueness such that you'd want to raise yours to be like them.

She just turned 4 remember?

At 3 years she can confidently and conveniently write her 1-100 with recitation. Videos abound of her doing her stuff. She can write her name and tell you the date she was born.

She's free to watch her cartoons with strict supervision and if you have a problem with the photos and swags, you can as well keep drapping yours in rags.

Guy, I have suffered in life oh, and people who know me will tell you "free that guy, na hard worker". I work my socks off with no apologies to give people around me the best not to talk of the one wey come out from my loins.

Before I spend 1k outside you know say my kids and everyone around me don chop like 100k. I no dey do outside big man.

Abeg, free us joor.

As an addition, Ngozi and the other people you are molding your children to be like had peers and people they grew up with. Did they all turn out the same in equal measure?

I'm not going to raise my kids to be like or anybody else. They've got their identities and you will have to respect them with it.

Thanks..

186 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by SodiumValproate: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
The 3rd picture is with my older cousin Momo on the right. Momo turned 5 last December.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Happy birthday princess kiss

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 12:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Dimples2022:
Happy birthday princess kiss

Thank you so much aunty Dimples...

10 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Candidlady: 12:18am On Jan 11, 2023
happy
birthday

women are truly light of the world

18 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Spandau: 12:33am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:
happy

birthday

Yinmu!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 12:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Candidlady:
happy

birthday

Thank you ma.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by sisisioge: 1:47am On Jan 11, 2023
Wait fest, she's the splitting image of Daddy's time daughter although that one is a bit younger. Beautiful babies! Happy birthday princess, may God continue to grow you beautifully! They grow so fast!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Jimmythewise: 2:59am On Jan 11, 2023
cheesy Happy birthday little one

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Gadafii: 3:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Momo is older than gaby while gaby is bigger

Well your daughter is cute, happy birthday to her, she will be a source of happiness to you always

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by haybhi1(m): 3:23am On Jan 11, 2023
Sha train and remind your daughter to be as great or greater than people like Ngozi Okonjo, Efunroye Tinubu, Yemi Edun, Adenike Oladidji, Arotile Tolu, Asa, Salamat, Tobi Amusan, and the likes. Try buy her more books than you make her take these pictures. Enrol her in sports she finds interesting. Get her exposed to computer this early than telenovellas and TVs show where it's made to look like these pictures' swags are the next best thing.

No be to just dey post unnecessary pictures wey we no need give us. All the best.

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 4:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Gadafii:
Momo is older than gaby while gaby is bigger

Well your daughter is cute, happy birthday to her, she will be a source of happiness to you always

Yeah, thanks.

God bless.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by SporaD8: 5:40am On Jan 11, 2023
haybhi1:
Sha train and remind your daughter to be as great or greater than people like Ngozi Okonjo, Efunroye Tinubu, Yemi Edun, Adenike Oladidji, Arotile Tolu, Asa, Salamat, Tobi Amusan, and the likes. Try buy her more books than you make her take these pictures Dresses. Enrol her in sports she finds interesting. Get her exposed to computer this early than telenovellas and TVs show where it's made to look like and these pictures' swags are the next best thing.

No be to just dey post unnecessary pictures wey we no need give us. All the best.
You sound like a killjoy, toxic and bitter but then the truth is often bitter and differs from what we want to hear!
@Op, This girl is mother to a woman - whatever you teach her now determine what she'll be in future!
Most importantly, take Haybhi's advise seriously especially the bolded.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Sucre6: 6:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday little princess, may you continue to live in love and fear of God.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by uchman(m): 7:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Festus30:
I no fit wait make she ripe.

You are not normal man.
You need to have a head check

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2023
cool Op this your girl wan resemble Dj. Cuppy. I pray she doesn't behave like her when she's older. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by morikee: 9:38am On Jan 11, 2023
Festus30:
I no fit wait make she ripe.
Mind your utterance in a public forum stop thinking you can't be tracked.

38 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by capricornlady: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2023
This is a kid not pikin. I remember when you posted the picture of her in the black houseofnini outfit. Nwa oma, o maka kiss ,she looks really healthy & well taken care of..Happy birthday to your beautiful Obidient daughter.

15 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by abraham324: 9:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by ufuosman(m): 9:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday little princess

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by DaniellaDokubo(f): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Abizz: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2023
Jesu.

She's so cuteeeeeeeeee.

10 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Prodadd(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:
Hello aunties and uncles, it is that time of the year once again when I bring you pictures of my current state on my birthday.

You guys saw a picture of me when I was still in my mummy's womb when I came out, and my first, second, and third-year birthdays.

I am pleased to announce to you that I am officially four years old today the 11th day of January 2023.

Enjoy my pictures and wish me well.

Pic 1. I was just fresh out from the oven called my mummy's womb.

Pic 2. I was 6 months old here.

Pic 3. My 1st year birthday.

Pic 4. My 2nd year birthday.
meme loading. Pic 1

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Nettybrown(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2023
My future daughter-in-law shocked grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by buygala(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Cute baby

Girls are cute children until puberty hits, bringing with it her parents worry about keeping her from following man and disgracing the family grin

Funny thing is no matter how well you bring them up, the one that will disgrace you will still disgrace you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by CityBoy17: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Your daughter fine sha...
I hope to have a pretty daughter too. grin

16 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Meandmycrew(f): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday age with grace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBG4a79BVU0

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Swiperite: 9:42am On Jan 11, 2023
Pretty Little one

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Cute Baby Boy / Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.