Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. (30188 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Happy Birthday To My Darling Son / My Baby's Transformation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Munzy14(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:
And here I present to you all, my current looks and 4th birthday pictures.

Enjoy and God bless.

Modified:

For the dude advising me on how to train my daughter below, this is for you:

I would have just ignored this post of yours but it won't be fair on you and to many others who might inexperienced about life as you are.

You see this kid here, she ain't my only kid but she came in and everyone has just accepted she is just "her".

Everyone of them are well sorted and I spare nothing to make sure they are able to get it all better than I had it.

Her teachers in school and at home will read your comment and smile.

You might want to train and raise your kids to be anyone of the people you quoted and that is where we are different.

I am raising my kids to be themselves with their own identity and uniqueness such that you'd want to raise yours to be like them.

She just turned 4 remember?

At 3 years she can confidently and conveniently write her 1-100 with recitation. Videos abound of her doing her stuff. She can write her name and tell you the date she was born.

She's free to watch her cartoons with strict supervision and if you have a problem with the photos and swags, you can as well keep drapping yours in rags.

Guy, I have suffered in life oh, and people who know me will tell you free that guy na hard worker. I work my socks off with no apologies to give people around me the best not to talk of the one wey come out from my loins.

Before I spend 1k outside you know say my kids and everyone around me don chop like 100k. I no dey do outside big man.

Abeg, free us joor.

As an addition, Ngozi and the other people you are molding your children to be like had peers and people they grew up with. Did they all turn out the same in equal measure?

I'm not going to raise my kids to be like or anybody else. They've got their identities and you will have to respect them with it.

Thanks..
Apt!

The baby girl deserve everything good from you...kudos!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Omolomo4eva(m): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
As we mark or celebrate birthdays each year,it's certain that we are gradually moving towards death. The Panic Of Growing Old
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by cococandy(f): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
What a lovely cutie. That black dress in the last picture is chef’s kiss

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Munzy14:

Apt!

The baby girl deserve everything good from you...kudos!

Thanks, boss.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Danisaint112(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
You daughter is beautiful, elegant and full of life.
You are blessed and she will also be a blessing to you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Danisaint112:
You daughter is beautiful, elegant and full of life.
You are blessed and she will also be a blessing to to you.

Thank you sir..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by imurboss: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday pretty princess kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by tk4radi: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:
Hello aunties and uncles, it is that time of the year once again when I bring you pictures of my current state on my birthday.

You guys saw a picture of me when I was still in my mummy's womb when I came out, and my first, second, and third-year birthdays.

I am pleased to announce to you that I am officially four years old today the 11th day of January 2023.

Enjoy my pictures and wish me well.

Pic 1. I was just fresh out from the oven called my mummy's womb.

Pic 2. I was 6 months old here.

Pic 3. My 1st year birthday.

Pic 4. My 2nd year birthday.
That first picture looked like the baby wanted to say something

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
tk4radi:
That first picture looked like the baby wanted to say something

Where am I?

The nurses had just handed her to me and looking at her I thought she was a boy...lol
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by placeofallure(f): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
haybhi1:
Sha train and remind your daughter to be as great or greater than people like Ngozi Okonjo, Efunroye Tinubu, Yemi Edun, Adenike Oladidji, Arotile Tolu, Asa, Salamat, Tobi Amusan, and the likes. Try buy her more books than you make her take these pictures. Enrol her in sports she finds interesting. Get her exposed to computer this early than telenovellas and TVs show where it's made to look like these pictures' swags are the next best thing.

No be to just dey post unnecessary pictures wey we no need give us. All the best.

It's better if you had just looked and look away than to type this. Be careful anything that has to do with children. They're little angels, harmless, innocent.

Happy birthday to you little darling. God will protect you from evil eyes, you will grow to be the joy and pride of Daddy and Mummy.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by okirewaju(f): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by GorillaApp(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Cute baby

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Abimbola29(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Pretty baby,may you grow in the way of the lord,pls take very good care of her,Good bless you..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by purples25(f): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday to the pretty little one. Long life and prosperity!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
placeofallure:

It's better if you had just looked and look away than to type this. Be careful anything that has to do with children. They're little angels, harmless, innocent.

Happy birthday to you little darling. God will protect you from evil eyes, you will grow to be the joy and pride of Daddy and Mummy.

Thank you, aunty..
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by shanicebabey: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday sweet heart, Bro your daughter is very pretty, well done jare. You try, keep it up.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by RoyalBlu(f): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday Princess. kiss

Your new age is blessed.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Elizmife: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Guys marry girls wey fine ooo if you no even fine but try Marry who fine, this is the result oo. Happy birthday to you darling you are so beautiful keep growing in God's hands.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Jjennecco: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Happy birthday to her but stop bleach The Little girl.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Chidi2022: 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:

Thank you, aunty..
Happiest birthday to my big bro's daughter.... May this day mark the beginning of great and new things in the life of this little angel.. Egbon gaby, you are a very good and great person... if you call one, hundred will answer you...God will bless you and your family.... we plenty wey love you.....

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by fluffybaby(f): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:
Hello aunties and uncles, it is that time of the year once again when I bring you pictures of my current state on my birthday.

You guys saw a picture of me when I was still in my mummy's womb when I came out, and my first, second, and third-year birthdays.

I am pleased to announce to you that I am officially four years old today the 11th day of January 2023.

Enjoy my pictures and wish me well.

Pic 1. I was just fresh out from the oven called my mummy's womb.

Pic 2. I was 6 months old here.

Pic 3. My 1st year birthday.

Pic 4. My 2nd year birthday.

Where you go kidnap that beauty from? Talk true.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by fluffybaby(f): 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Elizmife:
Guys marry girls wey fine ooo if you no even fine but try Marry who fine, this is the result oo. Happy birthday to you darling you are so beautiful keep growing in God's hands.

Lol, what if the child come resemble the ugly papa?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
fluffybaby:

Where you go kidnap that beauty from? Talk true.

I am the custodian of "Beauty"...lol
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chidi2022:
Happiest birthday to my big bro's daughter.... May this day mark the beginning of great and new things in the life of this little angel.. Egbon gaby, you are a very good and great person... if you call one, hundred will answer you...God will bless you and your family.... we plenty wey love you.....

You no fit disguiseeeee...

I got ya anytime dear.

God is always in charge..

Keep believing and never forget to oray for me...
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by Chidi2022: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
gaby:

You no fit disguiseeeee...

I got ya anytime dear.
God is always in charge..
Keep believing and never forget to oray for me...
Lol... Person no fit disguise for im own blood nah... Thank you sir...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2023
RoyalBlu:
Happy birthday Princess. kiss

Your new age is blessed.

Thanks, aunty RoyalBlu

Mavo?

It yaff tayed
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by blackslayer: 2:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Awww...so cool! You have a beautiful child! What is it with cute people and big/high foreheads? I have never met an ugly person with a big/high forehead!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by culf: 7:30am On Jan 12, 2023
See fineness oo, mehn. God bless You and be with You always. I pray for a bigger and better You

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by RoyalBlu(f): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2023
gaby:

Thanks, aunty RoyalBlu

Mavo?

It yaff tayed

I'm fine oh. Migwo.

It haff really tayed sir. Trust you are doing great.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2023
RoyalBlu:

I'm fine oh. Migwo.

It haff really tayed sir. Trust you are doing great.

Thank God, sis.
Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by wumi2017(f): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Happy birthday pretty
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth. by gaby(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
wumi2017:
Happy birthday pretty

Thank you, ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Single Ladies Are More Than Single Guys / Let's Hear Some Of The Hilarious Things You Did As A Child / Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.