Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Dream Section (meanings/interpretations) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Section (meanings/interpretations) (137 Views)

SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS / Share Ur Dreams 4 Interpretations / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dream Section (meanings/interpretations) by austinmilla555: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2023
I had a mysterious dream of a moving object carrying me through a remote or strange road, while we were moving I looked below and I saw several lifeless bodies of women all naked but their bodies were still very fresh as though they were sleeping but they lay helpless on the floor with no wounds or cuts on them. We pay more attention to their bodies so we can detect anyone that will make a sign of movement to bring her inside the object that carried us. Suddenly we got to a point it dropped us and disappeared and behold a young man sitting was making judgments as to who he will send back or approve to move further when it got to my turn he checked my legs making signs with his hands he signaled me to move back. I woke up and prayed and I’m not sure what it means. Pls for spiritual men help with this interpretation.

(1) (Reply)

That Set Back Is A Stepping Back For A Higher Jump. It Is Not Over For You. / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 35. / In The Light Of Truth: Thou Shalt Keep The Sabath Day Holy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.