Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters (40934 Views)

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections / Breakdown Of Registered Voters By INEC As At 31st Of August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by Mandate2023: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

I'm older than your miserable father cheesy

They've allowed Tinubu to be making mockery of himself because they know he can't possibly win. The Bastard of iragbiji supported both the CBN governor and INEC chairman until they introduced reforms that will make elections credible. That was when Tinubu began to fight them.

Let him continue in his dance of shame, but I will advise him to keep sniper nearby because the shame will be too much for him to bear cheesy cheesy

Nw I know ur miserable father must have bought u from baby factory grin grin grin make I leave u in ur madness here

3 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by silibaba: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Sammy07:

Obi winning Lagos?
E Sure for Obi die.

Learned Yorubas, not Afonja will definitely vote for Obi.

Igbos has this I don't care attitude towards voting during election, but today the narrative has changed.

I worked with inec officials yesterday in sorting out voters cards. Mehn 95% of the voters card carried ibo names.

I swear to almighty God.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by unclejb2(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Sammy07:

Obi winning Lagos?
that's a fact that APC know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by senatordave1(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2023
silibaba:
E Sure for Obi die.

Learned Yorubas, not Afonja will definitely vote for Obi.

Igbos has this I don't care attitude towards voting during election, but today the narrative has changed.

I worked with inec officials yesterday in sorting out voters cards. Mehn 95% of the voters card carried ibo names.

I swear to almighty God.

Which lga? Shey na all igbos go vote obi

3 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by senatordave1(m): 11:22am On Jan 11, 2023
unclejb2:
that's a fact that APC know

Pdp usually vlget 45% in lagos.that 45% will now be divided between pdp and lp
Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by unclejb2(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2023
senatordave1:

Pdp usually vlget 45% in lagos.that 45% will now be divided between pdp and lp
Nigerians are not dumb. We are no longer voting on party lines, we are voting based on credibility and competence.

Obi will win Lagos State

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by nameo: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Out of these ten states, Peter Obi will win 5, while the other three major contenders will share the other 5.

The five states that Peter Obi will win are
1. Lagos
2. Rivers
3. Delta
4. Benue
5. Anambra

Not bad

In fact, Peter Obi may even win Kaduna, making it six states

I wholeheartedly support this

February is next month!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by senatordave1(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2023
unclejb2:
Nigerians are not dumb. We are no longer voting on party lines, we are voting based on credibility and competence.

Obi will win Lagos State

Not possible son.he can only win in east

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
*Lagos politician *Kano Kwankwaso *Kastina politician *rios politician *Kaduna to close to call
Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by Racoon(m): 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Good! Let the will of the electorate prevail in those areas as well as other parts of the federation. Electronic accreditation, voting, collation, and transmission of results is my greatest joy.
Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by Seankhalifa: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Peson where buy my 100 pi for 500h each go win the election wink... if interested hala... thanks
Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by ebbo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119921642:
*Lagos Obi
*Kano Kwankwaso
*Kastina Atiku
*Rivers Obi
*Kaduna to close to call

Just dey play

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by ogascomax: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
In this states it's only in Lagos can APC win PDP. Take it to the bank.
Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119921550:

Tinubu will not win one state among these states
All states are Tinubu's states. Only God can stop him.

4 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Last election Lagos had like 5m voters but turn out was less than 20%
Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by Sholaco: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119921642:
*Lagos Obi
*Kano Kwankwaso
*Kastina Atiku
*Rivers Obi
*Kaduna to close to call
hahaha hahaha hahaha grin cheesy and deep down in your heart you know that you are deceiving yourself undecided

4 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by Sholaco: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

All states are Tinubu's states. Only God can stop him.
cool
Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by zenith114(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
If you Plan to migrate to UK �� in 2023 (via study),send a mail I can help you apply to as many as possible schools in the UK for just a token, putting into considerations tuition deposit, tuition balance payment plan, accommodation and jobs.
Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by Simeonjoe1: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119921550:

I don't know but with the way I'm seeing it...

APC will win Lagos with 1.5M+ margin.
The highest vote APC will ever get will be from Lagos...

If you doubt it send money after election
Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by TheSpellChecker: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119921642:
*Lagos Obi
*Kano Kwankwaso
*Kastina Atiku
*Rivers Obi
*Kaduna to close to call

Katsina as in KATsina.

There's really nothing in there to KAST. grin
Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by Alliswell248: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

That was why the old rogue went beserk and started attacking the CBN governor and INEC chairman grin grin

He thinks he is smart but they've crippled him completely by insisting on BVAS and withdrawal limits.

Even that rubbish he tried yesterday by sending his urchins to cause trouble at Ojota won't be tolerated. If that is his plan B then let him ask questions about Abiola and Awolowo, those ones were even revered by Yorubas talk less of him they mostly see as a selfish rogue.

Tinubu will end disgracefully if he plays dirty.

Always eager to comment and spew rubbish.

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by Rapuru14: 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sammy07:

LMAO.
Highest I'm giving him is 100k bro.

Tinubu will sweep Lagos like how kids dey sweep noodles

Apart from Lagos, Tinubu will have more votes in South East than Obi in South West.
Not because of tribe but party.

If it had been Atiku Vs Obi in the major parties, then you can have your assurances about Lagos and some south west states

Akiko Umuazi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by Exmilitant(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Kwankwaso wins Kano!
Obi wins Rivers!
Atiku or Kwankwaso wins Katsina!

While Lagos and Kaduna are swing States with Obi winning at least one of them.

You now understand why Tinubu is likely to come 4th cheesy

funny how you lot thinks!
Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by chriskosherbal(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
this is highly welcome
Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by Fibonacci88: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sammy07:

Next month elections will prove many things

It will prove maybe structure matters or not
It will even prove igbos populations in Lagos
It will prove maybe South east are PDP people or not (if obi doesn't win the region)
It will prove middle belt and Christians or Muslims votes.

Etc
The only thing next month will prove is that ur mic licking urinating machine is a local champion that will be sent to political Oblivion. U see that Lagos, Obi will win emphatically.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by Niasyoung: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
OkutaNla:

I've never known that guy to talk with sense, not once. He wears his brain on his buttocks.
. I dey observe oooo
Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by Simeonjoe1: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mandate2023:

That guy is a lunatics....just ignore him, he has never typed anything reasonable since he joined nairaland...he create nothing less than 15 threads everyday attacking tinubu and mostly posting pics of b4 rally and saying there was low turn out at rallies ppl must have watched in television.....I don't waste time engaging him

Rest is a nice fellow, he's supporting his party just as you're supporting your own. Everyone of you is deluded until the real result pour in.

For everybody has the right to believe his/her party is winning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by JoeNL22(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
post=119921550:

Obi needs 85% from rivers and 42.5% in Lagos, that's the only way obi will beat Tinubu. And based on what's on ground. Its quite PO'ssible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by sparko1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Kwankwaso wins Kano!
Obi wins Rivers!
Atiku or Kwankwaso wins Katsina!

While Lagos and Kaduna are swing States with Obi winning at least one of them.

You now understand why Tinubu is likely to come 4th cheesy

You are very funny, the only state Tinubu won't win here is Rivers, all those online noise is not up to 100k vote, if you know the number of interest group that have taken over the campaign for Tinubu, you will stop discussing election.

As for me, I don't care about election in Nigeria oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by naijapikin2(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
When election STARTS now, you will see borno with 10million votes.

This nation must be OBI-dient

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters by FashionCookie(f): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
Everubody eye go clear after Feb 25th.
Ara ma bele. grin
Them no dey tell person...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Ambode Asks Nigerians Abroad To Return. . .Lagosians Reply / Emefiele: DSS Uncovers Planned Campaign Of Calumny Against Government / Police Battle Militants In Akwa Ibom As They Attempt To Invade Govt House-Sitipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.