Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions (65545 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) / Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Allisgud: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
That guy hand don grab that fat hairy pkekus shocked shocked grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Karemarealty288(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Is she not his cow, he is cutting his pounds of flesh....abi beef dey take make suya and pepper soup.. grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by nepapole(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Truly na cow
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by alizma: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lol "He went as far as adding some animal names such as goat, and cow."

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by VawuIenceProMax: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nkechi when will it be my turn
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by faceLAGOS: 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:
That's how i like it. Make money and catch them young.

Wicked!
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Dshocker(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:

You wish to get married to fvck toy husband, wahala
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Emola12(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
He supposed to mention DOG too because the girl nah fuckactive

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by vacanci: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dshocker:
At times, i keep wondering if these actresses have families out there.

No be my sister, but i dey shame for this girl, walai cry
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:
mchew
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Typical of Igbo women.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Papichulostunne(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
Anything that rocks their boat
you mean Float their boat.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Fiscus105(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dshocker:
At times, i keep wondering if these actresses have families out there.

No be my sister, but i dey shame for this girl, walai cry

90% of ladies in Nollywood are Bleep buddy when they are yet to be stars!

They only try to be modified behavior after they blow. That's for those who can still modify theirs.

That is open secret fact

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by justin5: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

The guy dey use her catch cruise.

Her eyes go clear soon.
*********************************☝️☝️��
Only guys can decode a fellow guy's game. Goat is that she is stubborn and adamant to get better future. Cow is that she is just bog without sense.
There's a usual saying that when u see a lady wt fine face, full front and back, go and check well, no sense.
Ice cold is unloading������
Her display is only but to reveal that her ex's exit dey pain am.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Kulgid(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
No wahala. We will show her this tweet nd screenshot when the time comes. When she will really understand the meaning of those words. For now she is in another realm.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
JoeNL22:
Nnekchi ooo......when will you declare your love and unwavering support for this man below?
For with Him, through you, Nnekchi, a sparkling young Nigeria is PO'ssible.

Obi Is taken Note Mutairu
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by dalass(f): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
D guy even know say She be stubborn Goat still dey date her grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He never see road to enter her account despite his yahoo tactics hence the stubborn goat something grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
A call girl
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Kajaard: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
At least he was right to use the statement: my COW cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by justin5: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Only guys can decode another guy. Clever msgs subtly delivered successfully���.Goat to mean she has shown adamant xter for a better landing. Cow to mean that she's just big without sense. (News update 4rm discovery Chanel)

Chai! Ice cold unloading.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by dododawa1: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Is in BLOOD p.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:

The guy dey use her catch cruise.

Her eyes go clear soon.
They love each other uncle EOP!
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by annisy(f): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
It will end in premium tears
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by TheChameleon: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
angry
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by kestolove95(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
This dot Nation people constituting nuisance in every aspect of the society... Rubbish
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Haveyoueatentod: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
If she is not pained by her former relationship why flaunt the new one as if you won the world cup
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by victorazy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Realestatevixen:
Ok...

This lady that uses only derogatory words when speaking. I'm shocked somebody finds her attractive

I tell you
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by meobizy(f): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
…and I’m still here wondering which movies she’s been in.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Haveyoueatentod: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Preek and toto matter wey we dey do on code in cover of darkness na e all these yeyebrities dey flaunt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate / Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt / Banky W Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.