Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions (65511 Views)

Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) / Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Thomasankara(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
shocked[/color]ha[color=#770077]
Shortyy:
That's how i like it. Make money and catch them young.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Jchi9876: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
The toy doesn't know how to punctuate.
Wtf is "daddy loves u"
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by MentalHades: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Social media users react differently as the controversial Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday shares a screenshot of her chat with younger lover, Xxsive.

The movie star who has been at the fore in flaunting her man ever since they kicked off their romance took to her Instagram page where she posted the convo they had.

In the screenshot, Xxsive showered Nkechi Blessing with several sweet names. He went as far as adding some animal names such as goat, and cow.

He had written; “My goat, my cow, stubborn goat.”

Check out the screenshot below:

The chat however sparked mixed reactions from netizens while some saw it as mere jokes others didn’t welcome the use of such derogatory names on a fellow human being.

Refer to some comments below:
anything for attention.

Most celebrities will even act gay if it will bring them spotlight and attention.

Sad existence.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by FireUpNow(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
A cougar and a cub. After hawking herself up and down, no reasonable man bought her goods. Evening and perishable market. Her ex go dey laugh now
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Exceed15: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
She hasn't learnt.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by limcar: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:
bitch, where have you been?
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Shortyy(f): 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
limcar:
bitch, where have you been?

Been chasing my dreams cool
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by davidl7: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
People can never mind their business in dis country.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Menclothing: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Make money buy dick

Clearance sales
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by AuroraB(f): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
The guy don dey insult her down grin
She'd yet again be fooled as always sad
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Lolachef(f): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
I pity her.
AuroraB:
She'd yet again be fooled as always sad
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by FiremanX: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Foodqueen:
She go soon go buy ring, engage herself.
You know them self cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by braunny(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Social media users react differently as the controversial Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday shares a screenshot of her chat with younger lover, Xxsive.

The movie star who has been at the fore in flaunting her man ever since they kicked off their romance took to her Instagram page where she posted the convo they had.

In the screenshot, Xxsive showered Nkechi Blessing with several sweet names. He went as far as adding some animal names such as goat, and cow.

The chat however sparked mixed reactions from netizens while some saw it as mere jokes others didn’t welcome the use of such derogatory names on a fellow human being.

na from clap dance dey start.... How Saturday go be na Friday we go Don dey see am
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by culf: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:

it shouldn't be just about catching them young but about the one that will give you peace of mind.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:

Oshey rich auntie vibes grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
SugarGirl44:
This one has no personal value or talent to showcase unless a man is involved.
Parents should try harder for their daughters not to become future nuisances.
hmmmmm I am surprised dis statement is coming from a woman... Wonderfuuuuuuul.....
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed This is one of the results when you involve yourself with a piggery yamlegger. Very dirty, overweight, unhygienic creatures. SPITS
Oga, your madness has started again.Learn to follow your drug dosage regularly, or if exhausted get another dosage from your doctor.
BTW, you just described yourself_ dirty, overweight, unhygienic, bitter, frustrated animal.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by tabaralph: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

Nude pictures loading, this genders no dey hear words, Empress Njamah own is still hot and spicy.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Karlovych: 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Oga, your madness has started again.Learn to follow your drug dosage regularly, or if exhausted get another dosage from your doctor.
BTW, you just described yourself_ dirty, overweight, unhygienic, bitter, frustrated animal.
Why are your triggered? Are you a piggery yamlegger?
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by cooooooks(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Na your ring?

Foodqueen:
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Kelvin3476: 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Foodqueen:
U DNT MEAN IT ?
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by limcar: 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:

Been chasing my dreams cool
last time i saw you, it was 2020. What were you chasing in thin air?
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Kelvin3476: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
SugarGirl44:
This one has no personal value or talent to showcase unless a man is involved.
Parents should try harder for their daughters not to become future nuisances.
EVERY WOMAN NEEDS A MAN SHINE IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

MAYBE HERS IS NEGATIVELY
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by gaspology(m): 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
ExclusiveBet:

Before June we go hear part 2. All these shows always end in tears. Keep your private life off social media cool
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Toks2008(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
She is depressed.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by sheriffindy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Then complain later
Shortyy:
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Nature33: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
all dis nonsense news not our concern. their life their problems. dis shouldn't make headlines.
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:48am On Jan 12, 2023
Karlovych:
Why are your triggered? Are you a piggery yamlegger?
Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" / Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Show It All In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.