Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

SDP to form alliance with Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP to form alliance with Tinubu (18435 Views)

From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites / 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President / Omisore Dumps PDP For SDP, To Run For Osun Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by theredaddy: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2023
Hambivert:
This SDP man should quietly go to rest.
[b]
Tell me one achievement Tinubu would campaign [/b]with if Fashola and Ambode were also contesting as Presidents in this election¿

It is pathetic to keep hearing he built Lagos. I respect Tinubu but that is a balablutic lie that even the devil would be amazed at.

I feel some people would ask me, "is it your Father that built it?".
Before you do, let me bring you out of your misery
...My Father didn't, neither did your Father or Tinubu build Lagos.

You ask for one buh i will give two being generous

He built 1st state owned independent power plant that was integrated into national distribution

He institutionalized RRS 1st of it kind to curb insecurity in lagos, he institutionalized Lasma, lawma and even created more local govt ... now think of the job employment all these brought upon residence of lagos
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by theredaddy: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Juanmike:
Tinubu should step down for Obi for southern sake.
The election is between Obi and Atiku.
News has it that Tinubu will collapse his structure according to a source from boudillon.

If the collaboration of Atiku & Peter obi could not guarantee a win , i wonder how some of you convince yourselves one of them will win solo grin like are you guyz even with brain at all

United ATiku/Obi fall how much more divided, WIN ! how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by Boldkrammy: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2023
Barrylord4040:
Between 2006 to 2014
Emeka failed in Anambra,came to lagos and became a successful man.
Vote wisely

Any Emeka who cannot succeed in Anambra state would definitely die in Lagos. Anambra gives you every opportunity to become a miliionair than any other state. Lagos is what it is today because of same Emekas. Ask questions!

1 Like

Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2023
Bravetunde:

Lagos belongs to all nigerians if you don't like it killl yourself.
Yes onitsha belongs to all nigerians too, but half of keke riders in lagos are from the east, the other half are northerners grin

1 Like

Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Good, that means

[b]Nigerians should not vote for APC, PDP, LP, NNPP, and SDP.
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by Bravetunde: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Skankamola:

Yes onitsha belongs to all nigerians too, but half of keke riders in lagos are from the east, the other half are northerners grin
Lol grin grin ;Dyoru badd pigg you are senseles and usless
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by 1Dray(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2023
oyebanji44:
Since they themselves are witnesses to the massive turnout of Tinubu rally in the north...

They have no choice than to bow down for tinubu

Imported crowd, you mean?
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by 1Dray(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Obi should jus step down for Tinubu

For Southern presidency

Which one is southern presidency? Obi is gunning for the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, not Southern Nigeria. Tinubu can gun for the president of Southern Nigeria, if they elect him good, I doubt Southern Nigeria will accept a corrupt leader.
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by tabaralph: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
Atiku's victory will be guaranteed. Tinubu needs Obi like crazy. Or you think South Easterners will vote for Tinubu? They'll rather vote Atiku. Same with northern christians. The only reason why this election is not sure and guaranteed for Atiku is Obi.

Literally what will happen is that every vote for obi is a minus for Atiku and a plus for Tinubu..QED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by Goalgetter23(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2023
Hambivert:
This SDP man should quietly go to rest.

Tell me one achievement Tinubu would campaign with if Fashola and Ambode were also contesting as Presidents in this election¿

It is pathetic to keep hearing he built Lagos. I respect Tinubu but that is a balablutic lie that even the devil would be amazed at.

I feel some people would ask me, "is it your Father that built it?".
Before you do, let me bring you out of your misery
...My Father didn't, neither did your Father or Tinubu build Lagos.

Who founded LASTMA, LAMATA, RRS, Eko Atlantic, Lekki free trade zone, Revived Erosion surge in VI, Increase Lagos IGR, Revived & Redrafted the construction of Intra-city railway lines, BRT, Created LCDAs to cater for over 12millions Lagosians that were only allowed 20 LGAs while Kano has 44 LGAs... Answer them yourself. Thank you.
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by sapele914(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2023
mcmurphy132:

For Southern presidency
Very simple, they can make him the coordinating Minister of the Economy, since he is Mr know everything?
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by sapele914(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
Atiku's victory will be guaranteed. Tinubu needs Obi like crazy. Or you think South Easterners will vote for Tinubu? They'll rather vote Atiku. Same with northern christians. The only reason why this election is not sure and guaranteed for Atiku is Obi.
Peter Obi was needed to divide Pdp votes, that he has done for Bola Tinubu.
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 12:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
javaguru:
d say folo who know road,

SDP Don already miss road.
SDP is tinubu second choice if Apc did not give him d ticket... Na him dey run SDP normally
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by galaxy2020(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Aids DP? from which country? grin
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by lukency(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
I have for long sighted this coming. Those who underrated the political sagacity of the BATIST will soon embrace the shock of their lives.
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bravetunde:

Lol grin grin ;Dyoru badd pigg you are senseles and usless
Dont be silly, yes we know tinubu is corrupt as you say, but ppeter obi is corrupt as well, investing state money in his private family business is corruption as well, in reality peter obi cant win even if he means well, he would lose woefully in the north contesting against a northern fulani/kwankwanso, so why waste southern votes? As a southerner I prefer a fellow southerner in power after 8 years of fulani disaster. Obi cant fight the northern powers, forget all the noise he is making.
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by newoffer: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
It is politics nothing more. Na old game be dis. Even if na 200 million na profit to them
STEWpid:
Chai..

Billions are exchanging hands in the currently hot polity.
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by VictorGeneral4(m): 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
theredaddy:

If the collaboration of Atiku & Peter obi could not guarantee a win , i wonder how some of you convince yourselves one of them will win solo grin like are you guyz even with brain at all

United ATiku/Obi fall how much more divided, WIN ! how
Against a northern nit fake Muslim
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
APC A form alliance with APC B- Urchins come dey think say na news. grin

Very soon APM wey be Abeokuta party and Accord party wey only exist for Ibadan and wey no get reach 500 members go endorse Thiefnubuu, Una go say make we dey clap. grin

Urchins Una go play tire. grin
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
mcmurphy132:

For Southern presidency

South kill you there. What is South is islam? Or you want to bring it to South?

God punish you.
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by theredaddy: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Juanmike:
Against a northern nit fake Muslim

Is it the 1st time, did Mko abiola & GEJ not win against a northern aspirant respectively,

What most naive kids online don't understand there is a memorandum of understanding btw the SW & N, the north knows in the game of politics the only threat they can have is yorubas so they chose partnership meaning if we scratch there back they must scratch our back,
You can keep citing all manner of excuses & limitations but the North understands it is South turn.
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by franchasng: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Skankamola:

Yet igbos are trooping to lagos en masse for a better life, no be juju be that?
Yes because most Nigerian Federal Government institutions that enable smooth business transaction and other essential life activities are sited in Lagos state.

If you guys are bold enough to do without Igbos, no need ranting about Igbos trooping to Lagos when you know majority of Nigerian government institutions and all that are located, just use your majority lawmakers and expel Southeast from Nigeria like Malaysia did to Singapore and then change your national laws making it compulsory for Igbos to get visa before entering your country and then you stop issuing Igbos visa and the issue will be solved.

You can't be taking resources from Igbo lands to build and develop Lagos and be talking nonsense about Igbos trooping to Lagos, that's madness.

So long as Nigeria is one, every Nigerian have equal right to travel freely within Nigeria so long as they are not causing any problems to the host community.
Re: SDP to form alliance with Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
mcmurphy132:

For Southern presidency

No, we don't want him to. We want him to go all the way to his loss and learn the value of grassroot political structure. Its importance in political contracts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Reps To Probe Buhari’s Arms panel / 2019: APC Plots Takeover Of South-east, South-south / Buhari Weighs Options On Incoming Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.