Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed (39210 Views)

Npower News Nairaland Thread / Npower: The Fate Of Npower Batches A And B / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
This post was made by a supposed University graduate.

No proper punctuations, no decent spacing, no paragraphing, nothing.

You just lumped everything together like you'd smoked substances beyond your brain's capacity, thereby making clarity impossible. No wonder they say some Nigerian graduates are not employable.
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by headboyprince(m): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
expert234:
Now that Npower isn't paying, I won't be surprised if starts abusing Buhari and pretending to be upright.

His loyalty to APC depends on his stomach.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by Arizoner: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Buddha3:
This post was made by a supposed University graduate.

No proper punctuations, no decent spacing, no paragraphing, nothing.

You just lumped everything together like you'd smoked substances beyond your brain's capacity, thereby making clarity impossible. No wonder they say some Nigerian graduates are not employable.
you are an idiot
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Arizoner:
you are an idiot

Are you sure?
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by adigun27: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Till hope you people know how many month u r owning them
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by Testimony1988(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
AGManuel:
I just pity people still hoping on NPOWER, make Una no go find work, 4 months no pay, still hoping. Lol.
hahahaha, no reduce their hope o.

1 Like

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by Seeck: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
ezenwaez:

What favour?

Please can you help me with the contact of the npower admin/focal person for FCT or Gwagwalada LGA?
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by nelsonadahonoja(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
N Power is a scam by this APC government, my dash board is till showing no payment available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by kollyhaykon(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
kelechiodo:

Is this info for stream 2 or 1 because none of stream 2 i know has been paid. My wife payment menu still displays no information.
Don't mind this Ezenwaez or what is he called. He won't respond to questions. I am sure what he does is just copying and dumping on Nairaland. He lacks knowledge on the Npower program.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by ezenwaez(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2023
Seeck:

Please can you help me with the contact of the npower admin/focal person for FCT or Gwagwalada LGA?
I have posted all these on my webpage before please check my signature below and link to my page and do a search.
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by Seeck: 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
ezenwaez:

I have posted all these on my webpage before please check my signature below and link to my page and do a search.

Okay sir! Thanks.
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by ezenwaez(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2023
Seeck:

Okay sir! Thanks.
You are welcome.
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by ezenwaez(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2023
Npower News Today Friday May 19th, 2023

According to Npower News today Friday May 19th, 2023, Npower batch c stream 1 and Npower batch c stream 2 backlog payments ongoing, Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries yet to receive their backlog payments are to ensure their BVN and Npower ID and other required details such as NIN and bank account details are properly verified, by completing the Npower validation process.
Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries expecting Npower January stipend payment, Npower February stipend payment and Npower March stipend payment will have to exercise patience, the ongoing payment is for backlog payments from October stipend to December stipend, until all backlogs have been cleared before January stipend, February stipend and March stipend will be initiated.
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by ezenwaez(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2023
Npower payment will start soon for Npower batch c stream 2.
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by mydreams25: 2:45pm On May 26, 2023
ezenwaez:
Npower payment will start soon for Npower batch c stream 2.
Please do you mean backlog payments or for January to May payments
?
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by ezenwaez(m): 7:15pm On May 26, 2023
mydreams25:

Please do you mean backlog payments or for January to May payments
?
Yes
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by ezenwaez(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2023
Seeck:

NSIP office, Health Management Board Building FCTA Area 11 Abuja.
Regards,
Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by Danpotter(m): 4:03am On May 29, 2023
Are you in need of a real USA Number to verify your online accounts ? If Yes, then send me a message on my inbox to get one right away.

Re: Npower News On Payment Of Npower Batch C Stream 2, Pending, Paused And Failed by ezenwaez(m): 6:09am On May 29, 2023
Danpotter:
Are you in need of a real USA Number to verify your online accounts ? If Yes, then send me a message on my inbox to get one right away.
Wrong thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? / These 10 Things On Your CV COULD Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired / Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.