Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

How Do I Collect My PVC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Collect My PVC? (238 Views)

I Wore APC Cap To Collect My PVC For Peter Obi / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Collect My PVC? by bikefab(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2023
Hello guys, I've always been a regular voter since 2011 up until the last general election of 2019. During the last continuous voter registration exercise, I transfered my voter's card to another polling unit within the FCT by making use of the INEC online portal. Recently I was at the specified venue for the collection of the PVC only to be told that my card isn't ready yet and was directed to write down my details in a booklet provided.

My puzzle here is that the INEC official communication channels are not forthcoming with information about these issues and there's no available info by the adhoc staff at the collection centers. Election is barely 40 days away, how do I get my PVC? In the event of my not getting my PVC, can I go back to the polling unit I transfered from and cast my votes?

Thanks in advance for your anticipated helpful responses.
Re: How Do I Collect My PVC? by Romanoff(f): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2023
This should help you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My PVC? by Ikpaitid: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2023
Ask Simon Ekpa.
Re: How Do I Collect My PVC? by Oladelepsy001(m): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Maybe most likely you want to vote the wrong person, so INEC just needed to help you keep your card carefully for you not to waste your vote... Try again in 2027
Re: How Do I Collect My PVC? by yarimo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Op if you are supporter of miscreants party the LABOUR PARTY please don't waste your time and energy to collect PVC for now

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Receive Universal Peace Federation International In State House / Reject APC For Refusing To Condemn Killings In Benue, PDP Tells Voters / INEC Situation Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.