Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts (5497 Views)

My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Karen2024(f): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2023
My aunty's husband whom I respected so much always grab my breasts, boobs and other sensitive parts of my body, it makes me uncomfortable in his presence. In our Kuteb tradition if you sleep with your uncle's wife of aunty's husband you will die but this man won't let me be. He sometimes makes attempt to slide his hand into my vagina. I hate all this!!! Should I tell his wife or just report to my parent?

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Terkx(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Karen2024:
My aunty's husband whom I respected so much always grab my breasts, boobs and other sensitive parts of my body, it makes me uncomfortable in his presence. In our Kuteb tradition if you sleep with your uncle's wife of aunty's husband you will die but this man won't let me be. He sometimes makes attempt to slide his hand into my vagina. I hate all this!!! Should I tell his wife or just report to my parent?

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
Do the both of them karen, this is a sexual harassment and embarrassment as such. Let your parents know and also let his wife know .
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Mindlog: 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Is it the same Uncle, his wife (your maternal aunt) is unfaithful to?

8 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by thesicilian: 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Terkx:
Do the both of them karen, this is a sexual harassment and embarrassment as such. Let your parents know and also let his wife know .
Does this look like a true story to you?

42 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Terkx(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
thesicilian:

whether true or not, that is the solution to the issue at hand.

5 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Karen2024(f): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Mindlog:
Is it the same Uncle, his wife (your maternal aunt) is unfaithful to?
No, this is a different person.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Karen2024(f): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
thesicilian:

Wait until when the same happens to your daughter then you can question the credibility of the story.

3 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Greattestman: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Karen2024:

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
How do you dress when you come to him? How was your reaction when he started? How many times does he do that in a day?
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Karen2024(f): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Greattestman:
How do you dress when you come to him? How was your reaction when he started? How many times does he do that in a day?
I dress normal and it covers all part of my body. I was surprised but didn't react angrily. He does that as many times as he's opportuned.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by LewisHamilton15: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Karen2024:

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
I always say that some men are like dogs, chasing everything skirt.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Karen2024(f): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
I always say that some men are like dogs, chasing everything skirt.
Exactly what you said. Some men are good while others are bad.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by mens83: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Karen2024:

How old are You? You sound underage or a teenager of less than 18yrs.
You have parents and yet don't know how to go back to them?
Maybe until you become pregnant you shall then reason well.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by CharleyBright(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Karen2024:

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod

Sad.
Firstly, how old are you?
Secondly, what is usually your response when he does these? Do you keep quiet or attempt to scream?
Since it isn't a one off thing, I think you haven't done enough to deter him from continuing. It is either you are afraid of him sending you out (hence you don't deter him) Or u are enjoying his action and subtly complying with him.

But honestly, this is disaster waiting to happen. Very soon he will attempt to rape you, and if he succeeds he will impregnate you... And it will jeopardize your life and future.

One thing is very certain, he won't ever stop on his own until he dip his preek into you ( if he is already trying to dip his hands). And the only way you can stop him from doing that is warn him sternly and threaten to tell his wife, Otherwise, his wife will soon catch both of you and you won't be able to defend yourself.

Evidently, no matter what, you don't need to live in any environment you are being sexually harrased. It is better you honorably scream out and say NO and be told to leave by the man to leave his damn house, OR you keep quiet and be caught in the act by the wife or anyone and be shamefully thrown out for frolicking or sleeping with a married man.

Take my advise: Boldly look him in the eyes and tell the he goat of an uncle to keep his preek off you Or else you would tell his wife and your parents if he ever comes near your body.
If you can't do that, pls feel free and send me his number and I will help you do it.

Modified: On a second thought I had to do a quick check on you. And I have some reservations about you.
You did a thread title: My Aunt is cheating on her husband". In which you narrate how your uncle and wife have been very nice to you and treats you well, but the wife (your aunt) has been bringing men to the house to sleep with her when your uncle travels. Hmmmmm.
And then you open this thread - "My uncle always grab my breasts" and narrate how your uncle has been sexually harrasing you and grabbing your breasts. What exactly is going on in that house??
You- yourself have question mark from some of your other threads.
It is either you tell lies in your stories or something is foundamentally wrong in that house.
Phew!! You all in that house need some spiritual cleansing from sex addictions.

10 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Nicepoker(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
This nonsense taraba boy again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by wunmi590(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2023

Where unah dey see this type of men or husband self?
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by onumadu: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
This is why I keep saying that it is not easy being a woman.
Women go through things that most men never even know exists.
Take heart my sister. embarassed
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by JOACHINpedro: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
People are actually taking this troll serious shocked

13 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Johnsown1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tell your aunty and leave the house
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Aurelius1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Karen2024:

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod

This is your post today.

Karen2024:
Ladies and gentle men, I'm glad to announce to you that my wedding is taking place on 23-12-2022.

Venue: Arise And Shine church Jalngo.

Time: 8am-12noon.

Reception follows immediately in the church premises.

I invite you all.
This was your post about 3 months ago.
The big question is : why is a married woman still living in her aunt's house? Besides her husband has been grabbing your boobies left and right and you are smiling sheepishly. You are obviously a troll or your family is possessed with the spirit of adultery.

3 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Verifiedtrader(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Go get a life.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Foodqueen(f): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Akuko

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by AroOkigbo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
What are you doing in their house?

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by DLuciano: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Terkx:
whether true or not, that is the solution to the issue at hand.
It really matters if you are telling the truth, but saves the headache if you are telling lies!

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Terkx(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
DLuciano:
It really matters if you are telling the truth, but saves the headache if you are telling lies!
exactly
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Rexymania(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Tell the whole world... Please make sure you record it
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Baronthecelebri: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
I think you're very stupid
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by SodiumValproate: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Karen2024:

Stillwhites grin I hail thee Messi grin

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by adslipps: 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Why do you keep visiting? Stop going to his house
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by DesChyko: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
You even chose the best name possible because there's nothing that concerns your life with your fake story grin

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Houseofglam7(f): 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Absolute garbage undecided
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by frozen70(f): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Karen2024:

Caution him in the presence of his wife if you know that you are that bold

If that disgrace will tame him, let it be

But if you know that he is the one caring for your education or whatever

Caution him in private and stop coming too close to him
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by michlins(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Na that your aunt wey dey cheat on her husband?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Parent Is About Taking Our Property / My Husband And His Family Has Turned Against Me / I "Murdered" My Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.