Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts (5507 Views)

My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by adefowope14(m): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Report him now
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by udomma1005(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
This same Stewpid boy "Messi" now bearing Karen?
All his fables always sounds childish! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by grandstar(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Karen2024

If you're to report, you need evidence. It's best you secretly record it. Just leave your phone on recording when he does so again.
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Tabletuner(m): 9:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ask him what he wants from you before making a move
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Akinfemmy(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2023
CharleyBright:

Sad.
Firstly, how old are you?
Secondly, what is usually your response when he does these? Do you keep quiet or attempt to scream?
Since it isn't a one off thing, I think you haven't done enough to deter him from continuing. It is either you are afraid of him sending you out (hence you don't deter him) Or u are enjoying his action and subtly complying with him.

But honestly, this is disaster waiting to happen. Very soon he will attempt to rape you, and if he succeeds he will impregnate you... And it will jeopardize your life and future.

One thing is very certain, he won't ever stop on his own until he dip his preek into you ( if he is already trying to dip his hands). And the only way you can stop him from doing that is warn him sternly and threaten to tell his wife, Otherwise, his wife will soon catch both of you and you won't be able to defend yourself.

Evidently, no matter what, you don't need to live in any environment you are being sexually harrased. It is better you honorably scream out and say NO and be told to leave by the man to leave his damn house, OR you keep quiet and be caught in the act by the wife or anyone and be shamefully thrown out for frolicking or sleeping with a married man.

Take my advise: Boldly look him in the eyes and tell the he goat of an uncle to keep his preek off you Or else you would tell his wife and your parents if he ever comes near your body.
If you can't do that, pls feel free and send me his number and I will help you do it.

Modified: On a second thought I had to do a quick check on you. And I have some reservations about you.
You did a thread title: My Aunt is cheating on her husband". In which you narrate how your uncle and wife have been very nice to you and treats you well, but the wife (your aunt) has been bringing men to the house to sleep with her when your uncle travels. Hmmmmm.
And then you open this thread - "My uncle always grab my breasts" and narrate how your uncle has been sexually harrasing you and grabbing your breasts. What exactly is going on in that house??
You- yourself have question mark from some of your other threads.
It is either you tell lies in your stories or something is foundamentally wrong in that house.
Phew!! You all in that house need some spiritual cleansing from sex addictions.

Bro, this op is a man like you. He has numerous account on this forum. His real name is victor. You shouldn't have even bother to reply him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by losky83: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2023
Karen2024:
My aunty's husband whom I respected so much always grab my breasts, boobs and other sensitive parts of my body, it makes me uncomfortable in his presence. In our Kuteb tradition if you sleep with your uncle's wife of aunty's husband you will die but this man won't let me be. He sometimes makes attempt to slide his hand into my vagina. I hate all this!!! Should I tell his wife or just report to my parent?

IF YOU ARE NOT ENJOYING THIS ACT, HAVE A VIDEO EVIDENCE SHOWING U RESISTING FIRST BEFORE YOU TELL ANYBODY BECAUSE HE CAN TURN THE STORY AROUND AND PUT YOU IN THE BLAME ANGLE
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by mohims(m): 6:00am On Jan 29, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
People are actually taking this troll serious shocked
I dey wonder too. Some Nairalanders mumu sha. See lies from the attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by mohims(m): 6:01am On Jan 29, 2023
udomma1005:
This same Stewpid boy "Messi" now bearing Karen?
All his fables always sounds childish! undecided
I tell you. Very stewpid indeed

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by mohims(m): 6:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Attention seeker, please get yourself a life.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by mohims(m): 6:03am On Jan 29, 2023
thesicilian:

Does this look like a true story to you?

Very fake story from an attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by mohims(m): 6:05am On Jan 29, 2023
SodiumValproate:

Stillwhites grin I hail thee Messi grin
Well spoted. He thinks we don't know who he is. I pity the foolish people taking this troll serious.

1 Like

Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Kelvin3476: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
Karen2024:
No, this is a different person.
ur stories are always luking alike
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Kelvin3476: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Karen2024:
I dress normal and it covers all part of my body. I was surprised but didn't react angrily. He does that as many times as he's opportuned.
as many times as he is opportuned, and u are enjoying it as many times as he did it becus i dnt undastand why u haven't told anyone if ur story true.

please dnt be annoyed.
how old are u ?
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Kelvin3476: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
onumadu:
This is why I keep saying that it is not easy being a woman.
Women go through things that most men never even know exists.
Take heart my sister. embarassed
just shut up if u dnt have anytin to say
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Noellongs(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
i've got affinity 4 taraba girls,mostly kutep
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by Lungdick: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Aurelius1:

This is your post today.

This was your post about 3 months ago.
The big question is : why is a married woman still living in her aunt's house? Besides her husband has been grabbing your boobies left and right and you are smiling sheepishly. You are obviously a troll or your family is possessed with the spirit of adultery.

till today, i don't know the work of nairaland moderators. This account should have been deleted.

farano Myndd44 kindly delete this account
Re: My Aunty's Husband Always Grab My Breasts by pussygotlips: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
Karen2024:
My aunty's husband whom I respected so much always grab my breasts, boobs and other sensitive parts of my body, it makes me uncomfortable in his presence. In our Kuteb tradition if you sleep with your uncle's wife of aunty's husband you will die but this man won't let me be. He sometimes makes attempt to slide his hand into my vagina. I hate all this!!! Should I tell his wife or just report to my parent?

This Takum girl, how old are you? This makes me wonder how an old man have the effrontery to grab you knowing the consequence. Is either he's sick in the head or you tell me you like it. Chikena

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores. / Selina Tested Episode 23 (the Dead Of SIBI) / I Am Pregnant. Should I Quit My Job Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.