Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming (3832 Views)

Make Steady Weekly Income With Openbox / The Best Investment With Regular Monthly Income / Make Steady 1.2USD To 5USD Daily For Free With your Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hello Guys

My previous thread was taken down by nairaland so I will no longer allow sharing of Streaming , Royalty , payout statistics and testimonies on this thread to avoid been banned.

Available Via Email , WhatsApp and Telegran

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2023
My fellow Nigerians. if you want to make good money with this just call.me on WhatsApp. It's hard to post consistently here when you are doing good on your own lol . Not really interested in your nairas . I'm just a problem solver .

And the purpose of this thread is to solve problems dor Artist & Listeners / Investors

Na metality make man worthy

No scam Zone here . My strategy is working magic
Let's talk and help ourselves
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2023
Happy New Week My People . Happy Sunday But we dont take breaks . Will be sharing some educational post on this thread today . Updating...
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by simpleworld: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Contact
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
simpleworld:
Contact

My contact is on my profile Simpleworld
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Joycollections1(f): 6:05am On Jan 16, 2023
Thanks for last month sir . I Expect this months return to come accordingly. Today right ?
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Amimatt1(f): 6:08am On Jan 16, 2023
Joycollections1:
Thanks for last month sir . I Expect this months return to come accordingly. Today right ?

Yes its today my sister . Waiting respectfully lol
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 6:38am On Jan 16, 2023
Its Monday Morning . Payout has been sent to All Artist & Listeners / Investors

Please feel free to post your review on my thread .

Please No payment proof to avoid been ban on my thread been taken down again.

Happy New Week
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 6:38am On Jan 16, 2023
Joycollections1:

Yes . You are welcome.
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Humar1000: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
What do you need peoples investment for if you don Mind me asking? I thought investors just stream the songs?
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by kmaster007: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
How does it work biko
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 6:10am On Jan 18, 2023
kmaster007:
How does it work biko

What we do is connect investors/listeners to our various artist and generate daily streams to yield monthly royalties / passive income for the artist .

With our services all participants get to benefit a certain percentage

Investors are entitled to 200% their investment in 6 weeks .
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 6:12am On Jan 18, 2023
Must Read

All Artist need their music to get streams and royalty payments

Listeners / Investors Need an investment capital of 20,000 to 50,0000 to generate profits in 6 weeks
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2023
Humar1000:
What do you need peoples investment for if you don Mind me asking? I thought investors just stream the songs?

For a basic explanation on how the procedure works you can text me on WhatsApp to schedule a call .
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Preciousone77: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2023
Linkupsavage:

What we do is connect investors/listeners to our various artist and generate daily streams to yield monthly royalties / passive income for the artist .

With our services all participants get to benefit a certain percentage

Investors are entitled to 200% their investment in 6 weeks .

Please how can I join your program sir . I'm interested
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 9:40am On Jan 21, 2023
Preciousone77:

Please how can I join your program sir . I'm interested

Send me a mail or WhatsApp message with the contact info on my profile . Thanks
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 4:09am On Jan 24, 2023
Investing carefully or Carelessly won't guarantee you profits But Understanding what you are investing on will .
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
Do you know a music artist get paid the amount below for each stream they get on each of these Audio streaming platforms?

Apple Music $0.0050 100k stream = $500
Spotify $0.0047 100k stream = $470
Tidal. $0.0120 100k stream = $1200

For Artists to generate income we the listeners need to play their songs but what most fans / listeners don't know is that they can also make good daily income from just playing songs by investing in Visual Fans

An average listener can make up to 200% profit in 6 weeks and it only gets better when you know the details

You Can do the math to know how much your favorite artist has earned in just spotify alone . And we the listerners gave them this numbers

Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Humar1000: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Linkupsavage:
Do you know a music artist get paid the amount below for each stream they get on each of these Audio streaming platforms?

Apple Music $0.0050 100k stream = $500
Spotify $0.0047 100k stream = $470
Tidal. $0.0120 100k stream = $1200

For Artists to generate income we the listeners need to play their songs but what most fans / listeners don't know is that they can also make good daily income from just playing songs by investing in Visual Fans

An average listener can make up to 200% profit in 6 weeks and it only gets better when you know the details

You Can do the math to know how much your favorite artist has earned in just spotify alone . And we the listerners gave them this numbers

This is actually nice. What assurance can investors get for you to always keep your word??
The average black man is too greedy, that is the problem..even tho it sounds nice will you actually pay out when the streaming platforms pay you
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
Humar1000:

This is actually nice. What assurance can investors get for you to always keep your word??
The average black man is too greedy, that is the problem even it sounds nice will you actually pay out when the streaming platforms pay you

Our Business Program is registered with CAC Nigeria and all investors also have access to Artist Statistics and social media . Paying investors and artist is never a problem as we make more than enough as the artist distributor and promoter . Most Importantly we do have a reputation to keep especially that of our artist . I and my team started this program August last year and its no mistake that you haven't seen any complain on my thread .
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Jamieroger: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2023
Humar1000:

The average black man is too greedy, that is the problem..even tho it sounds nice will you actually pay out when the streaming platforms pay you

You are very correct. As a matter of fact I invested in November because he was very confident and conniving lol not because I trust the business . But to my greatest suprice i got their mail with payment proof to the account i provided 15th January month . It pained me I did not invest in December. I hope I get paid this month . Cus one can never be too sure this days
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Humar1000: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Linkupsavage:

Our Business Program is registered with CAC Nigeria and all investors also have access to Artist Statistics and social media . Paying investors and artist is never a problem as we make more than enough as the artist distributor and promoter . Most Importantly we do have a reputation to keep especially that of our artist . I and my team started this program August last year and its no mistake that you haven't seen any complain on my thread .

Nice, and i hope you continue it long term.
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Humar1000: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jamieroger:

You are very correct. As a matter of fact I invested in November because he was very confident and conniving lol not because I trust the business . But to my greatest suprice i got their mail with payment proof to the account i provided 15th January month . It pained me I did not invest in December. I hope I get paid this month . Cus one can never be too sure this days

Omo
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 7:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Jamieroger:

You will definitely get paid this month . Thanks for the honest review Jamie
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Jamieroger: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2023
Linkupsavage:

You will definitely get paid this month . Thanks for the honest review Jamie

You are welcome sir . I'm counting on that
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Jamieroger: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2023
The country is already hard enough lol
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2023
Spotify Pay for 1 Million Stream in 11 different countries

Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
Do you Know a listener on Spotify can stream a song on repeat 20 times in 1 hours generating 20 streams for in 1 Hour and 400 streams in 20 hours for an Artist ? Now multiply that by 1,000 .

400,000 Streams per day

which is equivalent to 1,600 Dollars > 1,120,000 Naira

As Spotify pays 0.004 Dollars per stream

Below is a photo of the amount Spotify pay artist for 1 million streams for countries in America

Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Its Monday morning . If you are not making new money while you sleep or at your place or work you are still playing .
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Linkupsavage(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Linkupsavage:
Do you Know a listener on Spotify can stream a song on repeat 20 times in 1 hours generating 20 streams for in 1 Hour and 400 streams in 20 hours for an Artist ? Now multiply that by 1,000 .

400,000 Streams per day

which is equivalent to 1,600 Dollars > 1,120,000 Naira

As Spotify pays 0.004 Dollars per stream

Below is a photo of the amount Spotify pay artist for 1 million streams for countries in America

Trust me when o say it will come a time when i wont need Listernets / Investors crowd funding to do Huge numbers monthly But i will always need more Artist to diatribute and Promote their Craft to generate monthly royalties . So i huge the smart once to take advantage of my offer while they can and build a personally relationship with my team while you earn cus business is booming for all participants

Onethousandfans
Re: Make Steady Monthly Income With Music Streaming by Kamsy707: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Linkupsavage:

Trust me when o say it will come a time when i wont need Listernets / Investors crowd funding to do Huge numbers monthly But i will always need more Artist to diatribute and Promote their Craft to generate monthly royalties . So i huge the smart once to take advantage of my offer while they can and build a personally relationship with my team while you earn cus business is booming for all participants

Onethousandfans

I really love what you are doing sir and i appreciate your consistency and delivery so far . But i honestly think is about time you guys get a website running . I look forward to my royalty split on Wednesday 15th . Thanks once again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss In Being An Egg, Tomato And Cucumber Distributor / What Business Can I Do With #200,000 / What Business Idea Have You Got For 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.