Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I have Solved issues with Philips Magnavox TV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I have Solved issues with Philips Magnavox TV (317 Views)

Big Brother Has Issues With Angel’s See Through Gown / Please Help Me Identify This Movie [solved] ☪️mg ☀️ / "I Have A Problem With Frodd Not You" - Omashola Trash Out Issues With Venita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I have Solved issues with Philips Magnavox TV by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
There are many people having Magnavox Tv and they are struggling with this issue, even they have tried many things, but they didn't get any solution.

Here are the main likely causes that can create such issue, let's have a look on these causes:

Wires and Plugs, HDMI Cable and Port, Power Outlet, The Fuse, or the Power Supply Board Of the TV could be reasons- if your Magnavox TV isn't turning On! Sometimes, a single and sometimes more than one cause can create issues and your TV won't turn On!

To fix this issue:

1. Reset the Power on your TV.

2. Check Wires and Plugs.

3. Check HDMI cable and Port.

4. Check the Power Outlet.

5. Check Fuse and Power Supply Board.

these are the 5 best and verified solution steps to fix the issue Magnavox TV isn't turning On

(1) (Reply)

Kanaga Jnr Reacts After Tsatsii And Ebubu Saved Blaqleng With The HOH Veto Power / Tribute To Henry Cavill's Superman / Fans Calls Out Bbtitans Organizers For Blocking Yvonne As Doyin Cries Out Over Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.