Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (28989 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by PotatoSalad(m): 3:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
azikiweironsi:
This is massive. Better than the flop made by one Saint in Portharcourt with Psquare. grin grin
I know mention name o.
Ma what? Guys came out to collect 3k.
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by PotatoSalad(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
mikywonder:
No wonder there is total black out all over Enugu since morning
Omo I tire. Got stuff to do today
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by mikywonder(m): 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Omo I tire. Got stuff to do today

My gen has been on since morning bro
Dese people are devil walahi
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by ejimatic: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISoCrGEkvlk

The presidential candidate of the All progressives Congress APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has landed in Enugu Airport for the Presidential Campaign Rally of the All progressives Congress APC today in Enugu. This is the moment he landed.

. BAT oko ati Baba awon Ibo ! BAT the Lord Of the IGBOS
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Oricha79(m): 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingsways:
Welcome to my city, the great Coal City Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I urge my Enugu people to support BAT

He is an exceptional leader. Someone who who is not a good and fair leader would not have so many loyalists

Asiwaju is very smart and knows how to get things done. At the APC primaries, he taught his opponents a lesson in politics. He beat his opponents (which included a sitting Vice President, sitting Governor, sitting Ministers, party Chairman, and some say even the president) silly

Whereas Atiku is busy fighting Governors, Asiwaju is taking the right steps meeting with APC Governors

Something tells me he will teach his opponents a lesson again in February
sitting senate president as well
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by porthouse7(f): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
If Tinubu get 5% votes in Enugu, no be my mama born me
even obi no get this kind of joyous crowd in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by yarimo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

According to useless miscreants who keep deceiving themselves.

Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by francotunsco: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
God1000:
Okay, but Peter Obi will win Enugu overwhelmingly
Jagaban only needs 25% in Enugu. What is the significance of overwhelming victory from a state like Enugu?
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by olatuns2017: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
herkeem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISoCrGEkvlk

The presidential candidate of the All progressives Congress APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has landed in Enugu Airport for the Presidential Campaign Rally of the All progressives Congress APC today in Enugu. This is the moment he landed.

25% in Enugu votes

TINUBU is ok

Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
I'm going to screenshot this for reference Onyebuchi
PrinceOfLagos:
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Goalgetter23(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

This guy no get small shame @all, you swore to delete your account should Jagaban win APC primary, you didn't. Still have the got to be making another postulations that is surely inevitable. Tinubu is not expecting to win Enugu, but 30 - 40% is certain.
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Gbagura: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You go enter coma when he's declared. No be today you dey run your mouth anyhow on Asiwaju. It's just February so chill and prepare for your shame.
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Gbagura: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Says a Tinubu supporter

South West will vote Peter Obi so they can get senate president seat
Shameless ibo boy. You still never leave nairaland yet with your last threats you still dey mumu around like a coward that you are.

Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Gbagura: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Polchiz:

You cannot deceive Igbos. They are smarter than you.
Your smartness is reducing your population gradually due to your self inflicted woes. Yorùbá reject such smartness. 3m lost during war and another batch don dey go. Na una go kpai unasef finish. Bunch of empty braggarts
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by nedekid: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
How can this man afford a freaking airliner without any known business, accounting firm, industry etc?
That aircraft will cost between 15 to 20k usd per hour in the air.
Abi is Lagos state pension for ex governors that much to afford such lifestyle? If so, how come other ex governors are not living this way?
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Picardor2: 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
middlebelter:

But you know already that he will get more than 5% while tell us the obvious about yourself?
Watch the crowd again.

Even u will most likely not vote Bat cos I know ur not stupid to hand over the lives of ur generation in the hands of a man like him. U actually think is by bought crowd, u get crayfish brain o guy.
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Picardor2: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Gbagura:
Your smartness is reducing your population gradually due to your self inflicted woes. Yorùbá reject such smartness. 3m lost during war and another batch don dey go. Na una go kpai unasef finish. Bunch of empty braggarts

What sort of hatred u have for ppl that don't know u exist. If na so u hatre them why not hug transformer. Hate will never take u anywhere
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Picardor2: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Gbagura:
You go enter coma when he's declared. No be today you dey run your mouth anyhow on Asiwaju. It's just February so chill and prepare for your shame.

Buh he Asiwaju cannot win my brother. Ppl get conscience. Nigerians are not fools Oga. Hope ur enjoying in today's Nigeria. U cannot be in Nigeria and be happy with the way ppl are suffering. U, I don't want to call u evil, will still want to move Nigeria from frying pan to fire. U must be very wicked. Like I said, is a thing of the mind and not the amount of ppl he can buy. Someone as old as ur great grandfather who is obviously sick both physically and mentally. U don't need to be a Dr to notice that. Is well.
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Laple0541(m): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

After the election, your name will be changed to baby factory product cos I'm sure Tinubu will get over 40% of the votes from Enugu.
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by 77up(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
SmartPolician:

It's not as if anyone still takes you seriously on this forum, but Tinubu will get more than 10% in Enugu.
He has actually lost that opportunity of been taken serious , guy is too emotional and never realistic.

PrinceOflagos
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Fearyourcreator: 12:00am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Na for river bank dem see you na
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by middlebelter(m): 5:06am On Jan 12, 2023
Picardor2:

Even u will most likely not vote Bat cos I know ur not stupid to hand over the lives of ur generation in the hands of a man like him. U actually think is by bought crowd, u get crayfish brain o guy.

Shame on you, the only thing you know is to insult people. Proffer superior argument. If you can't give superior how are sure you are capable of making superior decision on choice of good leader.
Not by insult. If everyone start insult, there will be chaos.
Re: Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally by Caseless: 6:13am On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is why Seun needs to create bookmark button so we can easily save this for future reference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Creates Imole Youth Corps, Dissolves O-YES In Osun State / Aisha Bagudu: "Chimamanda Adichie, Hillary Clinton And Abeng Blessing" / Enugu Completes First Customary Court Of Appeal Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.