Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) (19951 Views)

Supporters Welcome Atiku To Sokoto / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / 2023 Presidency: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu To Kano (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Please I need a cheap drug I can use to make someone sleep like a piece of wood for a very long time(like 2-3 hours). The kind sleep that even if you slap the person, they wouldn't wake up.

Please if you have any suggestions kindly let me know, Thank you.
rapist
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by Mccullum: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jagaban has been predestined for the president of Nigeria,

Congrats to ABAT
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
adexoramo:
The love of Ashiwaju is not organic but the love for Obi is. Awon werey onikatikati. February is almost here and we will all witness who has more credibility at the polls.
Mr credibility! I laugh you obviously u must be new to naija politics
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
nnamdi640:
Honestly, if not those securities, they will match Theivnubu like fly. He was even afraid to move because the paid crowd were after Lagos money
Then kwenus and hunger na 5 & 6
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by greatermax77(m): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dapson73:

Thats the structure we talk about. And that's what will reflects during the election.
When large number of people gathered in a political rally doesn't portray that the candidate must win. Some came for money while others came to laugh over his dump speeches and latter use it for online jokes
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by Greggdekor007: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Reinaldo:
You mean the people they were renting yesterday. Anything from APC is a lie. APC is a dying party that has become very desperate

You are pained. and ready to blame APC, for Nigeria not having Harmattan in December last year too...

BAT, our incoming President
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by SILVERLINES: 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hope he came with enough money. na confirm idiot go look at the way things they for nigeria under APC and plan to vote for APC again.inshort if you are planning to vote for APC make thunder fire you
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by Psoul(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
NotKnown:
Endeavour to show us full pics of the stadium or venue from above o.

We wan check something grin

I am in Enugu. My Office is close to where the campaign is bn held.
There is no sign that something is happening in Enugu. No crowd. No Traffice jam and no usual atmosphere that comes with such event. The city is even dull today.
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by MayorOfDelta(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
porthouse7:
obi no see of the the crowd in Anambra

At least, he no wan rent... Those guys there will surely vote for him.

I wonder how tinubu will see votes after renting crowds.
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by porthouse7(f): 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
MayorOfDelta:

At least, he no wan rent... Those guys there will surely vote for him.

I wonder how tinubu will see votes after renting crowds.
Igbo will vote Igbo and Yoruba will vote Yoruba no problem
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by adexoramo(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Let us wait till then. We will know who is new to naija politics.

[1quote author=yetunsbay post=119934495]Mr credibility! I laugh you obviously u must be new to naija politics [/quote]
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by kcbaba007: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
trutharena:
Below is Jagaban arriving at Enugu.

This is so massive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UvD3MwPXIs

RENTED CROWD
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by Izuubest: 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
sapele914:
Even Egwegu masquerade make to welcome Jagaban?

Which one is Egwegu masquerade? Iti mpataka. that is Ijele Masquerade and it only appears for a fee. It performs for anyone who can be able to afford him, so there is nothing special with his appearance at the naming ceremony you guys called campaign
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by Uchedizzy(f): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Does crowd really matter
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Great man ,accepted in all regions .
greater than your ancestors. Ewu
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by HydraFeeds(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
greater than your ancestors. Ewu
you’re an Oloribu.

Person wey great ,great .
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by Apili: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
sqlPAIN:
Please I need a cheap drug I can use to make someone sleep like a piece of wood for a very long time(like 2-3 hours). The kind sleep that even if you slap the person, they wouldn't wake up.

make he nor be say you wan use am drug woman ooo
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
My left nyash if Thief-nubu win Enugu
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by nairanaira12: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
sapele914:
Ok, now I know why no masquerade came out to dance for Peter Obi when he visited Ondo, Osun, Ogun & Oyo state?

Stingy Miser Pandora Pete.

Tinubu got his money from drug and robbing lagos state. So, it's understandable if he spends without thinking.

Obi got his money through hard work. So, it's understandable if he is careful with spending.

I'm sure your father would have taught you the importance of careful spending.

Or has your father failed in teaching you that?
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by occfx: 12:51am On Jan 12, 2023
sqlPAIN:

Legend stout 2 bottles. No go impregnate somebody daughter oo
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by baretalk: 6:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu for president.
Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2023
What a mammoth crowd

Re: Crowd Of Supporters Welcome Tinubu In Enugu (Video) by VOR2019: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2023
Reinaldo:
You mean the people they were renting yesterday. Anything from APC is a lie. APC is a dying party that has become very desperate
''Yinmu'', so this is rented crowd grin Bad belle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Businessman Arrested For Allegedly Stripping Policewoman In Anambra / Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay / HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.