Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video (47012 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by foxxydude: 9:30am On Jan 12, 2023
Those rushing to comment without watching are coming grin

2 Likes

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Antoeni(m): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2023
APC tinubu structures
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Antoeni(m): 9:30am On Jan 12, 2023
Aye no get Level

1 Like

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Na so
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by colestephan86: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Buharidgeneral:
Eran ogun
Òrò.

1 Like

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by fesica4: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2023
baretalk:
Big fool.
na once dem dey know headline readers

1 Like

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by naijapikin2(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2023
Continue like that, we will soon read headline news about you.

Congrats in advance
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by fesica4: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2023
foxxydude:
Those rushing to comment without watching are coming grin
i tire for them oh
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2023
baretalk:
Big fool.

Urchin you are so poverty-stricken you no even get data to watch 1minute video? Shuooo!

Tufiakwa! grin

1 Like

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Honchoslim16(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2023
I don't hang around with riff raffs, petty and unorganised boys who think they are gangs.

I'd rather hang around with the CRIPS.
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by optimistD(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2023
StonedSaint:
obonte y Maphite just dey sweet u for mouth to talk? coordinate urself u mention M more than hundreds times, wetin gongo do u now
one idiot spotted.

1 Like

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 12, 2023
This guy na big fool.
E mate day learn Block chain and co day collect 32,000$ / month as senior Engineers, he day there day do cultism.
Useless animal with no moral value

5 Likes

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by benqo01(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2023
THIS GUY IS MAKING SENSE

2 Likes

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by tiswell(m): 9:39am On Jan 12, 2023
StonedSaint:
obonte y Maphite just dey sweet u for mouth to talk? coordinate urself u mention M more than hundreds times, wetin gongo do u now
mu mu maf

2 Likes

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by saucygal193: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2023
Hmn...
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Olabrown241: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2023
NBM to the world

3 Likes

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by bluefilm: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2023
That was the original plan before the whole thing got corrupted.

5 Likes

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Ellasure: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2023
Despite the evil deeds of our time, man can not live alone in the world, from time immemorial, men always join sororities irrespective.

In our days and clime evil people occupy top positions in various arrangements and as such turned good intentions and groupings to nonentities.

I think it is time for good people to rise up in the various groupings and seek to do good as required by the group laws of operations.

This is irrespective of religious leanings.

3 Likes

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by fadre5(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2023
Olasyke:
DNKI.
Believe in one love, unity of purpose and basic guarantee of human right.

That's what it was made for before politicians and hoodlums hijacked and derailed the movement.

xxxxxxxO!

Blooooody!!!

Nwa, you're sighted from Santa Bensaga M.P

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by kingthreat(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Okay, when war start and they map you, talk say you be new generational aiye, you dey use money count scores. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by lendahand(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2023
superCleanworks:

go and carry cement then use you daily pay to buy data for you and one more person.
grin you made me laugh
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by hardbody: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVxH-fzyQmQ

"New generational" Aye cult member addresses his colleagues in a viral video shocked

Koko yarn. Bambella.

3 Likes

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by kareemkamil(m): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Mumu boy
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by lendahand(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2023
alphaconde:
I was born an raised in ekpoma
I saw the ills of cultism first hand
Was caught in cross fire during cult clashes more than once.
The image I have about cultism in my head is death.

Nothing either style, nomenclature or packaging that can ever make me a cultist.

In short na mumu de join cult
Benin a tokpe eee.....

1 Like

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by TUANKU(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Cultists are scums who lack self esteem and self worth so seek the validation of other bigger scums.
For my side Cultists = armed robber so na tyre we o use burn you. Banza kawaii.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by SPAMBOX7: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2023
baretalk:
Big fool.
Werey no go understand anything go Just jump comment for FTC sake. Lmfao

4 Likes

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by bitbillionaire: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2023
He makes sense though. It's good to have money to help the society. But most importantly, make sure the money is from a clean source.

3 Likes

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by HardMirror(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Rik500k:
Didn't you see axe, cutlas and other dangerous symbols in their logo, before them initiate you, na those kind things dem dey use help society ?
grin u can use it for farming. cheesy
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by hardbody: 9:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Rik500k:
Didn't you see axe, cutlas and other dangerous symbols in their logo, before them initiate you, na those kind things dem dey use help society ?

Dem no dey use axe butcher meat and the big one for wood? Them no dey use cutlass cut over grown weed and grass? What is your point bayi
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by DaveHarry(m): 9:48am On Jan 12, 2023
"damn if I don't and damn if a nigga do; so watch a young modafoka pull a trigger just to raise up" even the nation's leaders are all cultists gbam.
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by hardbody: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2023
HardMirror:
grin u can use it for farming. cheesy

Oyel dey your head sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) / Admin Shuts Down Ponzi Whatsapp Group After 200 Members Paid 3k Each To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.