Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video (47017 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Policemen React To The Deaths Of Their Colleagues In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by SPAMBOX7: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2023
baretalk:

That buffoon makes no sense, am sure he is your ilk, or maybe you don't get it. Follow follow mumu.
Werey with cognitive disability. I bet you won't even understand what I just said grin
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by JoeNL22(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2023
Wait oo.
This man below will help us count the scores for you people.

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Indispensable85(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Rik500k:
Didn't you see axe, cutlas and other dangerous symbols in their logo, before them initiate you, na those kind things dem dey use help society ?

Na men put d symbol, men fit still change am. This killing just need to stop anyhow. Somebody needs to start the campaign from within.

1 Like

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Godsonkemz(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2023
He's making sense.
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Masterito(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Please watch the video.
SilverOrLead:
What do they gain ?

Seriously . What benefits does one gain from joining these gangs ?
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by rolams(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2023
One life that can end soon!
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Exceed15: 10:49am On Jan 12, 2023
At the end they chop themselves like onions during clash
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by brightDdon(m): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2023
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

This one talk sense

But you don't need to be in cult group before you make money and help the society

That's the point.

You mustn't be a cultist before helping the society..

In all,
Say no to cultism its end product is DEATH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Mercury12(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Rik500k:
Didn't you see axe, cutlas and other dangerous symbols in their logo, before them initiate you, na those kind things dem dey use help society ?
Don't mind them. They lie and deceive gullible or naive people to join the cult.
Most of them even want out but they don't know how to do it
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by DaveHarry(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2023
louiziana:

"But don't let them see you cry, dry your eyes young niggga, it's time to do or die. I keep a p*** in ma pocket, ready on ma block, ain't no time for a niggga to even cock, sh*t!".
Oh I love you for this! Na man u be
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Mummiesboy: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2023
gimakon:
This guy na big fool.
E mate day learn Block chain and co day collect 32,000$ / month as senior Engineers, he day there day do cultism.
Useless animal with no moral value
How I want to become one? I want also to invest in a legit stock market but don't know how to go about it
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by baretalk: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Werey with cognitive disability. I bet you won't even understand what I just said grin
Nothing smart comes out of a dumb head. Kid.
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2023
Mummiesboy:
How I want to become one? I want also to invest in a legit stock market but don't know how to go about it

All materials you seek are online.
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Essien45: 11:11am On Jan 12, 2023
He's making sense here and if you think he's not, you're on your own.
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by baretalk: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2023
zedegit:

See how you disgraced yourself before the whole world.

Subscribe for data, watch video. You settled for opera 50 mb.

Now see your life.
I don't watch fools and dumb people, glorifying nonsense, only a retarded fool listen to nonsense. Stupid kids.

1 Like

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by nostradamoss: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2023
baretalk:
Big fool.

You are the fool here ,you are upset because he said the truth

Measure you strength with money

Poverty is really disturbing you fool
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Mummiesboy: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2023
gimakon:

All materials you seek are online.
Am a learner on this, put me through on how to go about it? What are the site to click on?
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Akpaamunsi: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2023
StonedSaint:
obonte y Maphite just dey sweet u for mouth to talk? coordinate urself u mention M more than hundreds times, wetin gongo do u now

Common will u shut up before I track u down and lock u up in DSS dungeon?
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by meobizy(f): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2023
I wanted to insult him for joining a gang, but his message is correct.

If them use you count scores, you get forgotten after three years or less. If you build a road or community housing, people will remember you for fifty plus years. Leave a legacy.

Unfortunately, na knuckleheads full cult groups, no different from members here. They are content with killing human beings for notoriety. Kobo, them no dey see, na just fear from name dey sweet them.
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by HeavenCSO: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Olasyke:
DNKI.
Believe in one love, unity of purpose and basic guarantee of human right.

That's what it was made for before politicians and hoodlums hijacked and derailed the movement.

xxxxxxxO!

Blurdy.
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Regie2bless: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVxH-fzyQmQ

"New generational" Aye cult member addresses his colleagues in a viral video shocked
the young man is making sence, simply put they should channel der energy into something productive e.g building of school, roads etc .
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Codes151(m): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2023
baretalk:
Big fool.
its a better motivation... hes right. u are sure u not a cultist....

if u are, u must be poor
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by kelvinovie25(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Benin people and cult, this one better hide when war broke cus he can't hide
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by royalfly(m): 11:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Bvlgari:

"New generational" Aye cult member addresses his colleagues in a viral video shocked

This guy na benin boy.. he has spoken well but trust me he will be ridiculed if not punished for this post. Except I'm money long. For yall who nor get reasoning. All is he is saying is hustle. Hustle and hustle again.
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by Fineboy101231: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2023
He is making sense. I'm a buccaneer, we help our society by contributing to motherless baby homes, visiting orphanage homes, giving arms to the needy, and paying hospital bills for those that could not afford to pay. We have to channel our energy to better things and make our society safe. If you like to insult me, I have nothing to tell you. This thing has come to stay. All we need is a rebranding ideal. There is a gangs everywhere in the world.
Bvlgari:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by nairamaniac: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Foolish video. Must you be in a group/gang before you can contribute positively to the society?
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by baretalk: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
nostradamoss:

You are the fool here ,you are upset because he said the truth

Measure you strength with money

Poverty is really disturbing you fool
Bigger fool.
Re: "New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video by lukency(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
So this uncultured group still exit when people are working hard to dislodge senseless frivolities from their lifestyles. God have mercy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) / Admin Shuts Down Ponzi Whatsapp Group After 200 Members Paid 3k Each To Him / Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.