Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) (5243 Views)

Peter Obi, Poll Leader In Nigerian Elections Pledges Debt Revamp - Bloomberg / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / Why Do Northerners Hate Anambra Politicians Than Other SE Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by bentenny(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thinkam:

Funny enough if there's any region Atiku is sure of its S[b]E, that's the only region, that all major politicians and traditional leaders hosted Atiku and okowa..[/b]

So because they hosted you now implies that Atiku will win in SE? grin grin
Una still dey daydream....February 25 is not too far!
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Onovo3: 12:56am On Jan 12, 2023
MrEverest:

Taraba is predominantly Christians just like Benue and Plateau. They all have suffered in the hands of Fulanis. They all will mostly vote for Obi.

Not when Atiku is on the ballot ! Taraba is fully for Atiku, unless you want to deceive yourself !
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by TheChameleon: 2:14am On Jan 12, 2023
Donclaracuzo:
Yorubas and media propaganda.

Sorry deluded igbo boy.

The North loves Igbo for 1966 coup.

I can bet 18/19 States in the North will vote Peter Obi.

Someone will show you bitter truth but you rather believe someone who said the President is a clone.

Seems a microscopic IQ is just genetic in that red mud region. Natural stupidity.
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Kingsley34: 3:55am On Jan 12, 2023
ubest1:
Is only foolish & greedy southerners that will still vote them

Northerners are the silent reason we are not progressing economically
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Kingsley34: 3:58am On Jan 12, 2023
omarlee:

Frustration want kill this one

Frustration ke
I am only trying to create a thread so intelligible people can air their view on this topic so that others can be enlightened.

Peter Obi is going to be your president mr man.....you better start getting use to that
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Kingsley34: 4:06am On Jan 12, 2023
IMEI:

how logical is it that you spent 7+years insulting a people, only to moan about your candidate having no chance with them?

Obi too is apparently too chicken to bid for the north and he claims he wants to be President

Drop ipob reasoning and reason like a human being

Peter Obi can still very much emerge victorious with or without the help of the north... Atiku who claims to be a northerner could not win any northern state in 2019....was only able to capture one north Central and then won all southern region all thanks to obi.

Only katsina,kano and kaduna were the state with highest voters(2019) in the north......
Peter Obi is no longer the underdog like he has been portrayed to be....he is now the leading candidate.
GET USE TO THAT

PLEASE VOTE WISELY
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Kingsley34: 4:14am On Jan 12, 2023
Ikpaitid:
It's because Peter Obi comes from the land of armed robbers. It's a problem when you come from a place where everyone is a criminal, nobody wants to associate with a thief.

I still wonder the mechanism behind some person pattern of reasoning........it is quite a shame that you have to stoop so low because of your prejudicial disposition against the igbos to make such distasteful remark.

Common sense is no longer common undecided
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Kingsley34: 4:18am On Jan 12, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Senseless thread. Stupid disposition

Ask yourself, why do you hate Tinubu?

Young man you need to understand that the interest of Nigeria comes first and nothing else............if you don't mean well for my beloved country then permit me to hate u
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Owoino: 4:18am On Jan 12, 2023
Because IPOB people are thieves.
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Kingsley34: 4:23am On Jan 12, 2023
LILTJAY:
why should they love Peter obi?
does Peter obi loves them? then why did he deport northerners and arrested el rufai.
may ogun waste Peter obi and his family there cheesy

It is quite apparent that you are not kept abreast of all the recent development in our political space....those two allegation had already been debunked months ago.

You better go do some research so the world won't decipher your stupidity
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Kingsley34: 4:27am On Jan 12, 2023
stuffs2002:
qqq

IIGBOSS are filled with HATRED for all Nigerians but the HATRED they have for the yorubas is more because they always vote against yorubas all the time

The reason IIGBOSS voted for Obasanjo was to spite the Yorubas because the Yorubas preferred Olu Falaye.

Same thing the IIGBOSS did in 1993 when they voted against MKO Abiola a fellow southerner and voted for Bashir Tofa

If you don't know history.....get a book or rather an article and yourself properly informed.

Stop spilling trash here
Thanks
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Kingsley34: 4:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Owoino:
Because IPOB people are thieves.

What makes them thieves?
Can u say the same about Yoruba Nation I guess not.

You need to dislodge those stereotype you have about IPOB.....so it doesn't becloud your sense of logical reasoning
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Kingsley34: 4:35am On Jan 12, 2023
darazonian:

Hmm I thought North is in the bag for Obi ���
So northerners are weaponized by poverty and are ignorant simply because they didn't support your IPOB terrorist Commander in chief the real Lucifer. You never see anything yet, You will commit suicide when they results starts coming. must you convince them to support OBI? who convince you to support Atiku? So na only you get sense of reasoning others no get ABI?

So tell me which region is actually the most poorest geopolitical zone in Nigeria.....
Thanks
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Mrkindness: 5:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Because he is Igbo and a Christian.
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by stev120(m): 6:16am On Jan 12, 2023
stuffs2002:
qqq

IIGBOSS are filled with HATRED for all Nigerians but the HATRED they have for the yorubas is more because they always vote against yorubas all the time

The reason IIGBOSS voted for Obasanjo was to spite the Yorubas because the Yorubas preferred Olu Falaye.

Same thing the IIGBOSS did in 1993 when they voted against MKO Abiola a fellow southerner and voted for Bashir Tofa

Well, MKO said openly that he will win the election without the Igbos he said he didn't need the Igbos vote.

Are you allergic to evidence, I showed you Igbo pattern of voting since 1999 and non is Igbo candidate. Did you know that since 2007 Igbo candidates have contested for election but the Igbos didn't vote any.
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by IMEI: 6:18am On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsley34:

Peter Obi can still very much emerge victorious with or without the help of the north... Atiku who claims to be a northerner could not win any northern state in 2019....was only able to capture one north Central and then won all southern region all thanks to obi.

Only katsina,kano and kaduna were the state with highest voters(2019) in the north......
Peter Obi is no longer the underdog like he has been portrayed to be....he is now the leading candidate.
GET USE TO THAT

PLEASE VOTE WISELY

Obidients like Peter Obi himself, are novices in countrywide elections

The evidence is in the very delusional projections by you lots...making noise about Obi means nothing

Peter Obi is at best a spoiler in this Presidential race, if you're voting for him to win, know that you're just wasting your vote

Labour Party has no chance

The sooner you wake-up, the better
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Owoino: 8:09am On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsley34:

What makes them thieves?
Can u say the same about Yoruba Nation I guess not.

You need to dislodge those stereotype you have about IPOB.....so it doesn't becloud your sense of logical reasoning
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Owoino: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2023
I'm referring to the entire South Yeast. Everyone knows what they are and what they do best.
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Ikpaitid: 8:16am On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsley34:

I still wonder the mechanism behind some person pattern of reasoning........it is quite a shame that you have to stoop so low because of your prejudicial disposition against the igbos to make such distasteful remark.

Common sense is no longer common undecided
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Ikpaitid: 8:17am On Jan 12, 2023
Okay,open any newspaper and go to the crime section, check the first person arrested for a crime and tell me where he comes from.
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Indispensable85(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2023
Segunbabba:
Northerners are tribal bigots, I pity any Southerner that will vote them. they want to retain power by all means

Bigot because they don't know Obi? Is Tinubu from the north? Oga just shut up. This is Kano and nobody mentioned kwankwanso yet you call them bigots? E can pain!
Tinubu will defeat kwankwanso and Atiku in the north.
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Indispensable85(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2023
SWATMan:
Funny video. Just five persons interviewed led to this conclusion.

grin

You won't say this if it favoured Obi.
Bloody hypocrite! Cry blood.....
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Indispensable85(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2023
This is Kano and nobody voted kwankwanso. These guys are smarter than you think they are. They know it's a waste to vote kwankwanso because he doesn't have the national spread. They have gone for Tinubu not even a northerner like Atiku. Yet some fools call them bigots just because Peter Obi doesn't exist in the north. Is Tinubu from the north? The JAGABAN is like MTN. Obi will not see 5perc in any core northern state.

Zombiediots can cry blood. Tinubu will defeat kwankwanso and Atiku in Kano and most parts of the north.
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by 07kjb: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2023
9jii:

Because we show our people this kind of post from Obi's people.

Gerrout u are only doing your self person way never chop, manage get old techno phone come online and be talking rubbish

Is poorverty that will kill u guys
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Kingsley34: 8:47am On Jan 12, 2023
IMEI:

Obidients like Peter Obi himself, are novices in countrywide elections

The evidence is in the very delusional projections by you lots...making noise about Obi means nothing

Peter Obi is at best a spoiler in this Presidential race, if you're voting for him to win, know that you're just wasting your vote

Labour Party has no chance

The sooner you wake-up, the better

Even anap poll is delusional
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Kingsley34: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Indispensable85:
This is Kano and nobody voted kwankwanso. These guys are smarter than you think they are. They know it's a waste to vote kwankwanso because he doesn't have the national spread. They have gone for Tinubu not even a northerner like Atiku. Yet some fools call them bigots just because Peter Obi doesn't exist in the north. Is Tinubu from the north? The JAGABAN is like MTN. Obi will not see 5perc in any core northern state.

Zombiediots can cry blood. Tinubu will defeat kwankwanso and Atiku in Kano and most parts of the north.

Na for ur mama backyard u do this projection....kano will not kwankwanso......it is lyk u are new to politics
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Kingsley34: 8:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Ikpaitid:
Okay,open aby newspaper and go to the crime section, check the first person arrested for a crime and tell me where he comes from.

Does this make sense to you
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Ikpaitid: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsley34:

Does this make sense to you
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by Ikpaitid: 9:01am On Jan 12, 2023
Of course it makes sense to real Nigerians. grin
Every real Nigerian knows exactly what I'm talking about.
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by VERDA: 9:19am On Jan 12, 2023
praxs:

Why do easterners hate Atiku this much?

It’s quite saddening to note that the set of people in this geographical location of the country whose lives has been weaponized by ritual killing, UGM and drug trafficking are ignorantly rooting for someone who will only make their lives more miserable.
Trying to convince the east to vote Atiku is like convincing Russia to destroy their weapons of mass destruction.

This election has has actually accentuated the importance of education in our dear country.

It’s patriotic when Igbos are rooting for Peter Obi, but it’s tribalistic when yorubas and northerners are rooting for Tinibu and Atiku. The sheer hypocrisy in your thinking needs scientific intervention

You are an irredeemable liar, he same Igbo's that gave Atiku almost 70 plus % of their votes in 2019??

Some of you are truly shameless bigots.
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by lereinter(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2023
It's this 2023 election that make me realise that igbos are ultra bigots and more wicked that other tribes that I know
Re: Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) by MrEverest(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2023
Onovo3:

Not when Atiku is on the ballot ! Taraba is fully for Atiku, unless you want to deceive yourself !

Tell me just one reason why Taraba people will want to vote for Atiku?!

I have already given you reasons why they won't vote for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RE: Pastor Oyedepo ‘banned From Entering The UK. / Yar'adua Cuts Salary Of Ministers, Himself, Etc By 20% / The Willinks Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.