Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) (31630 Views)

Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To N40000, Reduces Workdays To Thrice A Week / LG Chairman Punished By First Lady To Kneel Down In Public After Shouting APC . / Chairman, Francis Ayagah Kneels Down After Shouting APC At PDP Rally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by lizychimamanda(f): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin to
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by pstemma1990: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
noble71:
shocked
D*ck riding at it's peak.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi to us.
how much are u buying sir?
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by playpaz: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
The husband should investigate her. that woman no well grin grin
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by nextdoorpal: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
@OP, please do well to correct the caption, birth not bed Sir/Ma'am.
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by kareemkamil(m): 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hmmm, everything in Nigeria is politics
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by Sweetvie: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dey play grin
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by fcbelle72(f): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
TotoGame:
Ass licking at it's peak
...I swear , i bet my left breast say this story was cooked with salt and maggi, but its sweet ;
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by vikstandon(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Attention seeking...

I must follow chop this Wike Money strategy.
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by TotoGame(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
fcbelle72:
...I swear , i bet my left breast say this story was cooked with salt and maggi, but its sweet ;

Hahaha, swear with your toto instead
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by jahsharon: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
TotoGame:
Ass licking at it's peak

Skit licking you mean. This is stupidity at it's worst form.

Meanwhile, Wike the wicked one is my Nigga
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by Deen10094: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins
oluwaseyi022: After seeing the forum, I respect OBidients

Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by tesppidd: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
TotoGame:

Nobody takes rivers state trad rulers serious, they lick wike's ass for a living
lol

Aswear down
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by Ransomtheking(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin grin
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by Jostoman: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
TotoGame:
Ass licking at it's peak
Wike has done excellently well in river state so he deserve it if they asss lick him.
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by Ddigit: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
playpaz:
The husband should investigate her. that woman no well grin grin

Hahaha haha
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by TotoGame(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jostoman:
Wike has done excellently well in river state so he deserve it if they asss lick him.

Dey cap shit!!!!
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by Gbeng30(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Rubbish, how does this relevant
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by ellizy(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
NewsLand:

This post is a joker grin grin grin
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by DTaj: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
This takes the prize as the worst form of sycophancy I have ever read about!

What?

LOL!
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by bcashy: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
An elderly man disgracing himself�����
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by everythinggirly(f): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
She should name the child wike as well grin
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by musicwriter(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
It doesn't really matter what name you're calling upon. In fact, you don't even have to call on "God of Wike", you can call Wike himself and get the same result.

Whether you're calling on Jesus or Muhammad or Wike or a picture on the wall or anything, as long as you have faith in whatever you're calling upon, nature would respond in proportion to your emotional investment.

Whatever someone has presented to you as God works the same way. It's just the law of nature at work.

Nature doesn't care about whatever name you're calling upon, as long as you have faith in it
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by Mccullum: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Vote Tinubu for President..
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by TheGift: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
NewsLand:

Oh please, what about the hundreds of thousands of babies that were born in that state, even before Gov. Wike was born. ?
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by samwillyco1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Cash out from the Governor LOADING
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by noble71(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
pstemma1990:
how much are u buying sir?
#200 naira per Pi at the moment

1 Like

Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by ufuosman(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by Whoknow: 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
I see this as a format of attracting to the Governor.
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by fcbelle72(f): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
TotoGame:

Hahaha, swear with your toto instead
Olodo grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by BlueDuck: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
NewsLand:

God of Wike couldn't make him president of Nigeria...she should have called god of Tinubu instead, that one is still in contention
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by frenzzy2(m): 12:20am On Jan 12, 2023
noble71:
shocked
D*ck riding at it's peak.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi to us.
guy have they started saleing pie?
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by seunsmith1930(m): 4:36am On Jan 12, 2023
ecolime:
See format

Dem wan run Wike Street wink

Make dem follow chop Rivers money before Baba commot for office.

Omo ogbon � � �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi / Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluwaseun Bakare Pose With Their Parents & Buhari, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.