Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) (31631 Views)

Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To N40000, Reduces Workdays To Thrice A Week / LG Chairman Punished By First Lady To Kneel Down In Public After Shouting APC . / Chairman, Francis Ayagah Kneels Down After Shouting APC At PDP Rally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by Nursepepeye(f): 5:02am On Jan 12, 2023
TotoGame:
Ass licking at it's peak
just imagine what is coming out from a grown community leader? How can a country move forward likdis?

1 Like

Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by Jungleluv5: 5:48am On Jan 12, 2023
Arrant nonsense in highest order traditional ruler has become ball boy to politicians
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by chibnnodi: 5:55am On Jan 12, 2023
2023 Lamba!
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by noble71(m): 7:20am On Jan 12, 2023
frenzzy2:
guy have they started saleing pie?
yes.
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by Skmoda360(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2023
Em don start their nonsense.
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by WAACUT(m): 7:30am On Jan 12, 2023
noble71:
shocked
D*ck riding at it's peak.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi to us.
I want to sell mine
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by noble71(m): 7:34am On Jan 12, 2023
WAACUT:
I want to sell mine
200/Pi at the moment.
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by Robenna(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2023
No wonder 1da Banton said
Wahala na see finish, na person tell person oh
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by Risentouch(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2023
So Wike is now a deity?
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by canalily(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Foolishness grin
somebody's surname
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by WAACUT(m): 5:40am On Mar 25, 2023
noble71:
200/Pi at the moment.
has it been increased?
Re: Lady Put To Bed Safely After Shouting ''The God Of Gov. Wike'' Thrice (video) by noble71(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2023
WAACUT:
has it been increased?
yes, 215 naira at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluwaseun Bakare Pose With Their Parents & Buhari, Wife / Killers Of Samaila Inusa Arrested In Anambra And Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.