Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Tinubu Rally: 423 Buses Conveyed Paid Crowd From Benue And Kogi States To Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rally: 423 Buses Conveyed Paid Crowd From Benue And Kogi States To Enugu (3421 Views)

Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rally: 423 Buses Conveyed Paid Crowd From Benue And Kogi States To Enugu by Nwagboriwe133: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Novarisammy2:

let him spend part of his drug proceeds na . him for go IMT Enugu and arrange students rather than this shameful act of importing crowds
I can't stop laughing ���
Re: Tinubu Rally: 423 Buses Conveyed Paid Crowd From Benue And Kogi States To Enugu by MrEverest(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
SLAP44:
A parade of buses grin

The bastard of iragbiji has been busted again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rally: 423 Buses Conveyed Paid Crowd From Benue And Kogi States To Enugu by MayorOfDelta(m): 12:10am On Jan 12, 2023
Superwave16320:
You clowns never cease to amuse me.
You claim to see million of buses and you are showing just 2 that is not even clear with one from Imo n other Venue. Bro for me to take you lying igbos serious snap the bus parked at the ground n snap the plate number I will zoom n see it myself. Who trust you ipob miscreant that your life is riddled with chronic n endemic lies or how did Kanu brain washed u people.

Sorry, let me clarify something...

First, I am not IGBO. I don't know why you guys think anyone against your drug lord is Igbo.. No worry this election will shock you guys.

Secondly, if you can't see kogi and Benue state plate numbers I showed you.. Even the bus that has this LGA "olamaboro" boldly written on it. Then I don't know what to use to classify your intelligence. Maybe you are daft or mentally demented.

Even an average thinking person would go and check which state has OLAMABORO local government area to refute my fact.

But no.. You urchins everyday keep giving us reasons why you are unreasonably stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rally: 423 Buses Conveyed Paid Crowd From Benue And Kogi States To Enugu by slivertongue: 12:21am On Jan 12, 2023
APC will lose 2023 presidential election and they will it on Buhari and Babachir
Re: Tinubu Rally: 423 Buses Conveyed Paid Crowd From Benue And Kogi States To Enugu by eshcol(m): 3:58am On Jan 12, 2023
MayorOfDelta:

Sorry, let me clarify something...

First, I am not IGBO. I don't know why you guys think anyone against your drug lord is Igbo.. No worry this election will shock you guys.

Secondly, if you can't see kogi and Benue state plate numbers I showed you.. Even the bus that has this LGA "olamaboro" boldly written on it. Then I don't know what to use to classify your intelligence. Maybe you are daft or mentally demented.

Even an average thinking person would go and check which state has OLAMABORO local government area to refute my fact.

But no.. You urchins everyday keep giving us reasons why you are unreasonably stupid.

Don't mind the fool. I was once an APC member so I know how they operate. Their goal is to try to win arguments even if it means shutting down their opponents with stupidity. One obvious traits of APC fools is that they always live in denial and spread lies, half truths and propaganda. Everything about them is evil and rotten.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rally: 423 Buses Conveyed Paid Crowd From Benue And Kogi States To Enugu by Owoino: 4:20am On Jan 12, 2023
Good,now return to your dirty apprentice mechanic work
Re: Tinubu Rally: 423 Buses Conveyed Paid Crowd From Benue And Kogi States To Enugu by OKEMKPI: 4:38am On Jan 12, 2023
Superwave16320:
Igbos n foolishness
Let's admit APC as no one supporting it in Enugu, not even with payment, is the ideal solution not to bring people from near by cities. If that is what they did what exactly is wrong in that.

How many Obi busses did we witness of NL ferrying igbos to Plateau Kogi etc for obi rally ?

With all this your claim you can not show a single bus that show plate # from other state. Make Nigerians just de look you foolish fools de fool ya selves.

Re: Tinubu Rally: 423 Buses Conveyed Paid Crowd From Benue And Kogi States To Enugu by hasina3adaugo: 6:17am On Jan 12, 2023
Everybody is cashing out from Tinubu this season. Everybody is cashing out from Tinubu this season....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa Election Tribunal Sacks Gov Murtala Nyako / 2011: Atiku Challenges Presidential Aspirants To Debate ! / FG To Spend Less On Salaries To Reduce Deficit - Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.