Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd (5130 Views)

Apc Should Keep Deceiving Themselves With Paid Crowd / Tinubu Rally: 423 Buses Conveyed Paid Crowd From Benue And Kogi States To Enugu / NIN: Crowd And No Social Distancing At NIMC Office, Ikeja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Plus10(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Purely Organic, pictures they say don't lie grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Plus10(m): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Paid Crowd

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by MissLeslie(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lol.... Who laugh last laugh best....

7 Likes

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by harqinhola(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
STOP CONSOLING YOURSELF cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Is04970: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
God bless me.
God bless Nigeria
God bless The Jagaban

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lol all what I know is that the 5% region is not coming in for president God forbid bad things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by realstars: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
What is real is real, and what is fake is fake, we will obidiently choose and vote for the real govenment.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by tungamaje: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Plus10:
Paid Crowd

You really get am. In the second picture, see how all of them dey for one colour. You can also imagine the mobilization fee for one to travel from Kogi to Nasarawa for example to participate in a rally

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Plus10(m): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
tungamaje:

You really get am. In the second picture, see how all of them dey for one colour. You can also imagine the mobilization fee for one to travel from Kogi to Nasarawa for example to participate in a rally
Exactly bro...my neighbours in their uniforms left PH to attend the rally at Uyo

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by TinubuThief: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
We no dey give shishi but na we dey reign

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Joel3(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
Organic wins it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
Haha
Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by infohenry(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
Pic1: Came out of genuine love for candidate.

Pic2: Came because of they will get from the candidate.

Votes will be caste base on pure love and conviction.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by blackpanda: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
Which one is organic crowd biko
Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Plus10(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2022
infohenry:
Pic1: Came out of genuine love for candidate.

Pic2: Came because of they will get from the candidate.

Votes will be caste base on pure love and conviction.
Sure,organic wins cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Plus10(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
blackpanda:
Which one is organic crowd biko
Not rented/ money induceď

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by cherishmichael: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by NastiLord: 12:21am On Oct 30, 2022
Governor Udom Emmanuel is the master of paid crowd�

7 Likes

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by BossGerald: 12:51am On Oct 30, 2022
Exactly oo

You can even easily spot them here, paid miscreants...tufia

1 Like

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Trapnews: 2:04am On Oct 30, 2022
grin
How you can differentiate between the poor and the rich would be better. Igbos everywhere! BAT na una mate?
Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by PapaHadum: 2:18am On Oct 30, 2022
Is04970:
God bless me.
God bless Nigeria
God bless The Jagaban
God d bless your oppressor?

3 Likes

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Coolguy34(m): 2:25am On Oct 30, 2022
True.

I do data entry-related jobs and I'm good at it, kindly check my signature for my contact
Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Cryofigbos: 2:37am On Oct 30, 2022
Zombidients playing damage control card after the poor unorganised turn out.......politics is a game of numbers either organic or paid......majority always carry d day, what's d donation obi is begging for meant for grin grin grin grin despite being a billionaire grin

8 Likes

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Blazebond(m): 3:57am On Oct 30, 2022
Hahahahahaha agenda must to agenda, February nor far again.
Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by akwesenana: 4:08am On Oct 30, 2022
Day before yesterday, as I was going to fill gas in Uyo, AkwaIbom, I saw an agbero organising old bike men giving them PDP caps to wear and they were complaining that they grumbling that they prefer to go and work instead.

Omo, we get a long way to go.
Make everyone just focus on their self.

If you put hopes on any President, na you know.
Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by techWriter3: 4:10am On Oct 30, 2022
Paid Crowd
Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Abdu81: 4:19am On Oct 30, 2022
See organic videos, nasarawa was indeed with the people's choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlbYJ-TuYcE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WoWaJXXiIU
Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Is04970: 5:44am On Oct 30, 2022
PapaHadum:

God d bless your oppressor?
Who is my oppressor?
Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by kingthreat(m): 5:54am On Oct 30, 2022
Plus10:
Purely Organic, pictures they say don't lie grin

The crowd with PVC should be your concern
Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Obidient4life3: 5:55am On Oct 30, 2022
Plus10:
Paid Crowd
Exactly, paid crowds are mostly on uniforms
Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by Opinedecandid(m): 5:56am On Oct 30, 2022
kingthreat:

The crowd with PVC should be your concern

Absolutely.
Don't mind him.

Some of them are too blind to know the algorithm that make for victory in elections.

I may wish to list some:

Money
Security
Umpire (in this case, INEC)
The Court/Judiciary
Electorates/PVC holders and voters, and they come last

2 Likes

Re: Picture:How You Can Differentiate Between A Paid Crowd And An Oganic Crowd by tribalmall: 6:06am On Oct 30, 2022
Exactly ! Yet some jobless youth without jobs are going up n down campaigning for that foolish Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi instead of doing something meaningful with their life. If they know how much Peter Obi looted into his daughter's Gabrielle Pandora account I swear they will stone him to death.

akwesenana:
Day before yesterday, as I was going to fill gas in Uyo, AkwaIbom, I saw an agbero organising old bike men giving them PDP caps to wear and they were complaining that they grumbling that they prefer to go and work instead.

Omo, we get a long way to go.
Make everyone just focus on their self.

If you put hopes on any President, na you know.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Delta State Governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan / Nobody Can Shut My Mouth — Bode George / My Suggestion For APC Flagbearers In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.