Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji (8773 Views)

Osinbajo Says He Is Indebted To Nigerians / Akeredolu Will Secure 75% Delegate Votes, Says Campaign Group / Buhari Won Atiku’s Ward With Votes From Cameroonians – Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Solababa91(m): 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Just imagine! What has Ekiti benefited from Tinubu as a State? Simply put Mr Governor that you gave benefitted from him.
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Senioreddy: 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
These crops of governors are so daft that they don't even know how to speak publicly in a way that'll endear them to the people.

Anyways many of them will likely pee in their pants just like oyetola after the election.
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Tflex01: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
KashApp:
I'm from Ekiti and by the grace of God, my vote and my 4 siblings will go for Peter Obi.

Lmao all Shinedu and Shukudi are now from Yoruba land. grin

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by anonymous1759(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
another stooge speaking
How do you guys sleep at night self ? You guys are behaving like supremacist it's becoming irritating. Anything that does not favors your likes it's nonsense. Calling a democratic elected governor a stooge it's really shameful .

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Batson22: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
Says a state governor that have less than a million registered voters
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Is04970: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
KashApp:
I'm from Ekiti and by the grace of God, my vote and my 4 siblings will go for Peter Obi.
Eda loi a koba se ira Ekiti loi a looto.
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by madjune(m): 8:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
See Fayemi.

It's so sad to see how this technocrat watered down his value through the years.

He's now a mere Tinubu lap dog.
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Sleekfingers: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
AngelGabbyShara:

….as 143-member Presidential Campaign Council is inaugurated in Ekiti

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02jYgbDvtQbvpsaCGzdKr4djV8ZezVS3s3kQXbA1sRmVzaNsk7uqmd2xhXoX2Wgyjql&id=100069437032705&mibextid=Nif5oz

The only southwest state wey Tinubu might get problem is Lagos .........
That's why during election Inec machines won't see some people answering certain names fingers.......
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by 1972xy: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
KashApp:
Stop deceiving yourself.
You an Igbo man. Fake Ekiti man...ipob runaway.
You eyes go soon clear.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by DrMuzungu(m): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
1972xy:
Stop deceiving yourself.
You eyes go soon clear.

WHy would a decent, law-abiding and god-fearing Yoruba person vote for a thief, drug lord and a terrorist supporter Th1efnubu?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by gannod(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy you mean the #10,000 per vote with which you bought their conscience? Well, if you are actually referring to those ' dibo ko sebe' no problem. Ekiti people don't owe Tinubu anything.
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Ituobaroanthony: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ekiti is made up of people from the state. If you benefit from tinubu, then don't you ever say ekiti. You politicians should respect yourself and get down to work. Alot is demanded from your office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by KashApp: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
1972xy:
Stop deceiving yourself.
You eyes go soon clear.
Torrr!! Mo ti gbo ooo Oga mi. Èmi Ekiti ata'ba, ate'ye mi. grin
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by KashApp: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Is04970:

Eda loi a koba se ira Ekiti loi a looto.
Se to'ri wi mi a dibo ko Tinubu ni mo se je eda? Omo Ekiti gidi maa n soro bi oponu. Oju gba mi ti ko o.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Hussein035: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
infofta:
You are indebted to Tinubu not Ekiti state.

All political parties should be scraped. Candidates should be selected to stand for election based on their performance in a live national debate.
This godfatherism and money politics must end

So we should abandon active experience and performance portfolio, we should use result from sweet mouth to select president.

Why are you Obi supporters always thinking from your anus

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“This time, we are searching for the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Our Party, the All Progress Congress (APC) has presented the best man for the job. We are no stranger to the candidate of our party, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu is the indisputable father of progressive politics in Nigeria.

“He ticks all the boxes for competence, courage, character, excellence, experience and sagacity. In terms of political acumen, he is a living legend; and when it comes to ability and capacity to govern, he is mile ahead of his strongest rivals.

“Here in Ekiti, he was our benefactor in the progressive family. He was politically there for us at our toddling years. It is time for us to feed the leader that once nursed us. The duty is now ours to go from house to house, shelter to shelter, and place to place to ensure that our party and candidate win convincingly. For us in Ekiti, our target is to be the State that returns the highest percentage of votes to APC and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu come February 25, 2023.”
Asiwaju Alaanu!
Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

OZUN. ONLY CONDEMNED IDIOTS WILL BE DECEIVED BY SOMEONE LIKE YOU.
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by KashApp: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tflex01:

Lmao all Shinedu and Shukudi are now from Yoruba land. grin

cheesy
lolz... I know so many Yorubas that are supporting Obi...maybe they're all Chinedu sha grin
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by seghapp: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
So oyebanji is now ekiti...na wa ooo
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by KashApp: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
gannod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy you mean the #10,000 per vote with which you bought their conscience? Well, if you are actually referring to those ' dibo ko sebe' no problem. Ekiti people don't owe Tinubu anything.
Are you from Ekiti?
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by daveP(m): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Rubbish talk. grin
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
mannobi:
I laugh at ipobians talking about Ekiti as if they know us. I can tell you categorically that from ikere, to Ado, ilawe, ifaki, ido, oye, ikole, ilupeju, ilejemeje, moba back to aramoko and ijero and everywhere in Ekiti land, your Peter Obi can NEVER win a single poling booth.
Both pdp of fayose and APC of Oyebanji and Dr JKF will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Intact in Ogotun Ekiti here,it's only Asiwaju Tinubu will know

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by drlateef: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Driggs:
point of correction: you and your family are indebted..

Awa omo ekiti kete are made up of educated omoluabi.. we will never vote for a drug lord and an agbero.

We know who we want and that's Peter Obi.. lessons will be learnt.

Tiny inconsequential minority. Majority are routing for Tinubu. Don’t waste your ignorant vote. Peter Obi can never be better than Tinubu. Obi was a drug junky and age cheat. He hides everything from you and are misled.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Mumusaphire: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
he is competent than Peter Pandora Obituary
i don't argue with people that trying to benefit from politicians. Many people supporting PO means well for Nigeria. Not someone that buy people and their conscience with money.
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Driggs: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
drlateef:

Tiny inconsequential minority. Majority are routing for Tinubu. Don’t waste your ignorant vote. Peter Obi can never be better than Tinubu. Obi was a drug junky and age cheat. He hides everything from you and are misled.

You are delusional.
Even bulaba can't say this. Tinubu looked for a way to attack Obi and when he couldn't see, he called him stingy..

I prefer a stingy man to a corrupt man whose government will reek of nepotism, corruption, oppression and plumb Nigeria into more debt..
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by skukimania(f): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Oyebanji , you and who? My vote belongs to Peter Omowale Obi!
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Mumusaphire:
i don't argue with people that trying to benefit from politicians. Many people supporting PO means well for Nigeria. Not someone that buy people and their conscience with money.
mumu
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by ADEGUNWA01: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
tolexy007:

am from Akure my vote is 100% for Obi

Who is ur nonetity in akure. Ode as if obi exist in akure

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Patokens: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
FOOLISH MAN;TYPICAL NIGERIA/AFRICAN POLITICIAN.

AngelGabbyShara:

….as 143-member Presidential Campaign Council is inaugurated in Ekiti

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02jYgbDvtQbvpsaCGzdKr4djV8ZezVS3s3kQXbA1sRmVzaNsk7uqmd2xhXoX2Wgyjql&id=100069437032705&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Ance4Liverpool: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
*TWELVE (12) MOST FOOLISH PEOPLE IN NIGERIA. CHECK IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM BY YOUR CONDUCT.*

(1) Jobless person supporting people that are behind his or her joblessness.

(2). A student who is on strike and still raising banner for those who are behind the strike

(3). A father who can no longer feed the family and is still running around like a fool under the sun supporting the people that brought the poverty upon him and his family.

(4) Youths who support the killers that ordered the killing of their own fellow youths.

(5) Homeless and jobless persons supporting the people who brought inflation that has made him jobless and homeless.

(6) People living without electricity and still raising banner and asking people to support the evil men that are behind electricity failure in the country.

(7) people that cannot travel to their home because of bad roads but are still campaigning and and asking other people to join them to support people that looted the money meant for the construction of road to their homes.

(cool People that couldn't sleep because of killing, kidnaping and banditry, yet still supporting the founders of terrorism in the nation.

(9) People that do not even have clean water to drink, but still planning to vote for people who looted the money meant for water into power.

(10) People buying fuel at #350 instead of #65, yet still supporting the evil men stealing our crude and refusing to build refineries that has brought us to where we are today.

(11) People supporting others because of religion, ethnicity, or tribe and forget competence, capacity and track record.

(12) People supporting others because of food on the table and stomach infrastructure forgetting the future.

*ARE YOU ANY OF THE TWELVE ABOVE*?
Peter Obi is a better candidate
*VOTE WISELY IN 2023 !!!*
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by cooljude(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
mannobi:
I laugh at ipobians talking about Ekiti as if they know us. I can tell you categorically that from ikere, to Ado, ilawe, ifaki, ido, oye, ikole, ilupeju, ilejemeje, moba back to aramoko and ijero and everywhere in Ekiti land, your Peter Obi can NEVER win a single poling booth.
Both pdp of fayose and APC of Oyebanji and Dr JKF will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Lies!
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Light78: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
I thought Ekiti is the fountain of knowledge...

What's happening to their knowledge?
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Golan007: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ekiti state would be nothing less than 90% for Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"If We Start Suspension For Anti-party, We Will Suspend Many People - Damagum / Guess! Which Governor Is Building This Houses? Photos / CAN Tells FG To Do More To Reduce Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.