Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji (8782 Views)

Osinbajo Says He Is Indebted To Nigerians / Akeredolu Will Secure 75% Delegate Votes, Says Campaign Group / Buhari Won Atiku’s Ward With Votes From Cameroonians – Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Menclothing: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Few weeks to election
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by senatordave1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Obi snd atiku will get 40%
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Zeezenho: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ekiti people own tinubu nothing you the governor and your family own him gratitude.
my take go to daura buy some of buhari gay cows for thanks offerings to your lord and benefactor Tinubu.
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Indispensable85(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu will win ekiti with 92percent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by sketcherJ(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
KashApp:
I'm from Ekiti and by the grace of God, my vote and my 4 siblings will go for Peter Obi.
lol be sure of your vote only, maybe they agreed cos they respected you but the polls when people are about to make decisions, plans change a lot
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Ogun07032601473: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hello friends all over the world my name is ifayemi the grandson of baba Awogbemi of ijebu land.. Start the race now, those who succeeded in December started thier race in January, Pray for success and breakthrough by taking a strong spiritual step..
(1)Instant Money�
(2)Lotto Number
(3)Sickness Problem
(4)Money Rituals
(5)Court Case
(6) marriage Problem
(7)Protection Against Enemies and Accidents
(coolIf You want to be powerful�
(9)luck Of Jobs
(10)Boys and Girls Luck
(11)Business To move forward
(12) Promotion In Work Place
(13) Football Solution
(14) Luck Of Children's
(15) School Knowledge
Consult Chief Awogbemi Spiritual Healer Traditional Native Doctor now for spiritual steps and works and how to be safe spiritually..Home town No 28 beside OAK Filling Station Ijebu atan Ogun State, (07032601473 Whatsapp) Baba Awogbemi Traditional Native Doctor
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Nijablast: 12:02am On Jan 13, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm
Imagine what's someone is saying

Imagine

This is the best chance and clear chance Nigerians will ever get to do the right thing so we can move forward

But if because of tribalism....we throw away this chance then
Ipob chance ?
stupid people
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by benjaminlawson(m): 12:08am On Jan 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“This time, we are searching for the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Our Party, the All Progress Congress (APC) has presented the best man for the job. We are no stranger to the candidate of our party, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu is the indisputable father of progressive politics in Nigeria.

“He ticks all the boxes for competence, courage, character, excellence, experience and sagacity. In terms of political acumen, he is a living legend; and when it comes to ability and capacity to govern, he is mile ahead of his strongest rivals.

“Here in Ekiti, he was our benefactor in the progressive family. He was politically there for us at our toddling years. It is time for us to feed the leader that once nursed us. The duty is now ours to go from house to house, shelter to shelter, and place to place to ensure that our party and candidate win convincingly. For us in Ekiti, our target is to be the State that returns the highest percentage of votes to APC and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu come February 25, 2023.”
Asiwaju Alaanu!
Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

If emilokan is the best apc can produce, this shows how rotten and corrupt is the party,because we saw the effect of bullion van during their primary election which make those contested with him to distance themselves from their campaign, so that his bullion van we do it like that party primary. Even those with him are eye servers loyalist.
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by DMerciful(m): 1:28am On Jan 13, 2023
You and the gov think it's by talking stupidly?
yarimo:
Gbam well said Mr governor. Ekiti is 97% for TINUBU and 2 % for ATIKU and 1% for other light weight political parties
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by KashApp: 3:01am On Jan 13, 2023
sketcherJ:
lol be sure of your vote only, maybe they agreed cos they respected you but the polls when people are about to make decisions, plans change a lot
my siblings not just family members. We're not committed to a party...we decided to vote who will believe can effect some changes. Osinbajo would have been our option but now, it's Obi
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by mvem(m): 7:08am On Jan 13, 2023
mannobi:
I laugh at ipobians talking about Ekiti as if they know us. I can tell you categorically that from ikere, to Ado, ilawe, ifaki, ido, oye, ikole, ilupeju, ilejemeje, moba back to aramoko and ijero and everywhere in Ekiti land, your Peter Obi can NEVER win a single poling booth.
Both pdp of fayose and APC of Oyebanji and Dr JKF will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
you haven't said anything new

I don't think anyone expects Obi to win Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Deji258(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2023
Yes for you and your party member not we the whole Ekiti people… Awon ojelu �

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by kafeii123: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2023
mannobi:
I laugh at ipobians talking about Ekiti as if they know us. I can tell you categorically that from ikere, to Ado, ilawe, ifaki, ido, oye, ikole, ilupeju, ilejemeje, moba back to aramoko and ijero and everywhere in Ekiti land, your Peter Obi can NEVER win a single poling booth.
Both pdp of fayose and APC of Oyebanji and Dr JKF will vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Peter Obi doesn't need to "win" a polling booth in Ekiti...he only needs to get up to the requisite 25% of votes which I'm quite sure the christians and non-yoruba/ibo dwellers in Ekiti will deliver to him
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Sh12: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
Eda loi a koba se ira Ekiti loi a looto. Eisekiti iro loipa
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by Sh12: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Eda loi a koba se ira Ekiti loi a looto. Eisekiti iro loipa Gbogbo ara ulemi Tinubu noi se.
Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by deeva2: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
Driggs:
point of correction: you and your family are indebted..

Awa omo ekiti kete are made up of educated omoluabi.. we will never vote for a drug lord and an agbero.

We know who we want and that's Peter Obi.. lessons will be learnt.

Re: Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji by truthfulnigeria: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
If you are indebted to someone don't pay the person with our Nigeria.

It's high time you stop all these rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Britain Conquered And Created Nigeria / (photos)shameful Thing A Soldier Posted On Facebook. / FULL List Of The Amount Each Governors Earn In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.