Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,277 members, 7,867,727 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/2023 (304 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY JANUARY 12TH 2023

THEME: DO YOU HATE GOD?

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 7:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Thursday, January 12, 2023 - Do You Hate God?

Prayer Points

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for You're the Sovereign Lord; You behave as it pleases You.

2.Thank You, Father, for Your ways are not our ways; as heaven is far from the earth, so are Your ways far from the ways of men.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

4.Father, as no one can hinder Your work, without negative consequences, please, have mercy and forgive me, in anyway I have hindered Your work, in Jesus name.

5.Father, let every gate of hell fashioned against Your work be scattered and rendered null and void, in Jesus name.

6.Father, let every wicked arrow fashioned against Your works, go back to sender, in Jesus name.

7.Father, in any way I have discouraged others from submitting to the authority of the Pastor, please, forgive me, in Jesus name.

8.Father, if there is any restitution that I need to do, please, empower me by Your grace to do it, in Jesus name.

9.Father, help me to understand, that there is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel, against the Lord and His works, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
DAY 2: THUR 12TH JAN
MERCY AND FORGIVENESS
BIBLE TEXT(S): Psa 51: 1-end, Hab 3:2
INTRODUCTION:
God created man in his image and likeness. Man was enjoying smooth
fellowship with God before man sinned and fell short of the glory and mercy of
God, but God’s thought towards man is of good and not of evil. God sent His
only son, Jesus Christ to pay the price for the sin of man through His mercy,
therefore as many that will confess and forsake their sins, the Lord is ready to
forgive by His mercy. It is time to cry to God for mercy and forgiveness.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Father please have mercy on me and forgive me my sin , in Jesus name. Rom 9:15

2. Father, let mercy reign over judgment in my life, in Jesus name.

3. Father have mercy on me and forgive me my iniquities, in Jesus name.

4. Father let your goodness and mercies follow me all the days of my life, in Jesus name. Psa 23:6

5. Father hear the voice of my plea for your mercy, in Jesus name. Psa 28:2

6. Father at every location I have lost your mercy, please Lord forgive me and restore your mercy back into my life, in Jesus name.

7. Father I confess and forsake my sin, please Lord let me obtain mercy and forgiveness, in Jesus name. Prov 28:13

8. Father with you there is forgiveness, forgive me Oh Lord the sins of my fathers, in Jesus name. Psa 130:4

9. Father, mercy and forgiveness belongs unto you, have mercy and forgive me my sins, in Jesus name. Dan 9:9

10.Father, because your son’s blood was shed for me, use the blood of your son to cleanse me, in Jesus name. Heb 9:28.

11.Father, let my case with you be a personal affair, do not leave my
judgment in the hands of my enemies, in Jesus name. 2Sam 24:14

12.Father, because you are the God of love and righteousness, forgive us our iniquities and show your people mercy, in Jesus name.

13.Lord let your mercy be available for me and set me free from where the judgement of the enemy had tied me in Jesus name.

14.Oh my God, in the multitudes of your mercies please let me obey and serve you like I have never done before, in Jesus name.

15.Father, we ask for your mercies over every error we have committed in your church and our gatherings, in Jesus name. Psalm 85:2

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React To This? / Seeds Of Destiny 15 April 2023: Keys To Effective Praying In The Spirit / What Muslims Did To Benson Idahosa That Shocked The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.