Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1086173 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2023
What is it that Yvonne said this morning that's getting south africans so pissed?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2023
Good day to Yemi, Kanang and Thabang fans

The rest should visit Dominique for their own greeting

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes, it's early days, but something is severely lacking from the show so far.

Everybody just dey form good vibes and such, nothing to really watch. Hopefully, next week is better, and viewers will have to actually vote, so, that helps.

This is how the standard big brother plays out....u just don't see fights, anger etc etc from day 1...there is the kumbaya...then tension starts to build....

This house has 2 nationalities....so it's normal to tolerate certain things initially especially 1st week in a bid to understand the other culture ...then after a while u can decide ...na ...this isn't about cultural differences...I can't take it..then u see the gbas gbos....

We are too impatient....why would people that just started living together start fighting or constituting nuisance to one another immediately? Are they programmed like robots? ....

It's 4days guys......the show just started ...make una calm down...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2023
scondy:

Which hit the so called music director don release ?

LMAO

I still dey play the ones wey he release from house, I had to go and cleanse my ears last night after hearing the awful things these ones cooked.

Dem no dey rush greatness.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2023
South Africans in the house,please,I want to know if Ipeleng is from Tswana or Sotho tribe ? I understand she is originally from North West but now lives in Thembisa. I like knowing stuffs like that,already I can diffentiate between a Xhosa and a Zulu even though both are closely related - Bantu Nguni speaking people ! I mean that I can differentiate between Juicy Jay,Nelisa ( both Xhosa) and Lukay, Khosi (both Zulu) even as a proud Naija man that I be ! So,I want to know which clan is Ipeleng from ? I know Yaya is a Xhosa too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2023
scondy:

This is how the standard big brother plays out....u just don't see fights, anger etc etc from day 1...there is the kumbaya...then tension starts to build....

This house has 2 nationalities....so it's normal to tolerate certain things initially especially 1st week in a bid to understand the other culture ...then after a while u can decide ...na ...this isn't about cultural differences...I can't take it..then u see the gbas gbos....

We are to impatient....why would people that just started living together start fighting or constituting nuisance to one another immediately? Are the programmed? ....

It's 4days guys......the show just started ...make una calm down...
Ur submission carry sense overload smiley
Welldone Empress cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2023
prewtyjulie:

The sa housemates may not av sat together to discuss d naija hmates, but dia body language n reactions when the naija ones r around is enough to irritate one.

N yes, DAT mmeli is picking on Olivia for no reason, even last 9t wen Olivia confronted him for singling her out n scolding her for noise making she wasn't d only one talking den, or was it wen he went 2 ipeleng 2 question y she would allow Olivia present her solo b4 her, he kept pushing till ipeleng decided to go first.

Just because our naija babes r honest with their opinion doesn't mean d sa r any saints by keeping shut

Yes, I noticed Mmeli and Ipeleng being quite cold and unwelcoming. The Nigerian girls have valid concerns, but they haven't addressed it well at all.

If you have to call people out, make noise about it, start fight sef. Because now SA people are going about accusing Nigerians of being xenophobic, when it is their people that have been passive aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Nothing stops them from saying their mind to Yaya now
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Yes, I noticed Mmeli and Ipeleng being quite cold and unwelcoming. The Nigerian girls have valid concerns, but they haven't addressed it well at all.

If you have to call people out, make noise about it, start fight sef. Because now SA people are going about accusing Nigerians of being xenophobic, when it is their people that have been passive aggressive.

Funny enough our people no sabi confront people like DAT, we prefer to swallow it n pour it out in the confine of close paddy we can trust while waiting for the day d offender go loose guard even an inch so we get d opportunity to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Soon, one of this naija babe go snap, I just hope d unlucky southy babe go ready to carry all d blame of her clan

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2023
The camera was on Yemi sleeping and snoring, my dad said they’ve killed this guy�

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2023
dominique:
I'm enjoying this Nelisa and Mmeli's conversation, they're talking about their peculiarities of their tribes (Mmeli is Zulu, Nelisa is Xhsosa). So tribalism also exists amongsts the SA blacks, they tend to generalize about other tribes like we do here. Both also admitted that they're too self absorbed in SA, majority of them knows next to nothing about other African countries even their close neighbours. An average Zimbabwean or Namibian knows a lot about SA while they know nothing about them. I think Zulus are the lowest rated amongst the SA blacks (I stand to be corrected), Nelisa cannot relate to a lot of what Mmeli had to pass through to get to where he is. This is the kind of conversation I want to see not a gathering of bitter witches gossiping about people wey no even send them.

Actually the concerns for the Nigerian girls “may” have been valid for the fact that they “may” be sensing the “passive aggressiveness” from the SA’ans but I am disappointed that they didn’t use the “I don’t care” attitude to win ... or better still shout it out so that everyone becomes conscious of their concerns and therefore walk on eggshells around them.

(My opinion). I feel they can sense the aggression but can’t explain it into context without being the trouble maker.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2023
Okay right now these Nigerian girls are being really petty. Y’all legit formed a Nigerian clique and you expect others to come worship at your feet or what?

From the few times I have watched the show, the SA girls have been nice and they mind their business so saying the SA girls don’t make an effort towards them is just trash. How many times have the Nigerian girls tried to engage them? You can’t form a clique, isolate yourself and expect others to come worship at your feet

At this point Yaya’s just licking their ass.

They sound jealous and it’s irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
The nigerians on this show are seriously underwhelming don't see anyone with the personality strong enough to win this show
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
tooexclusive:

Actually the concerns for the Nigerian girls “may” have been valid for the fact that they “may” be sensing the “passive aggressiveness” from the SA’ans but I am disappointed that they didn’t use the “I don’t care” attitude to win ... or better still shout it out so that everyone becomes conscious of their concerns and therefore walk on eggshells around them.

(My opinion). I feel they can sense the aggression but can’t explain it into context without being the trouble maker.

Thabang, Juicy Jay, Yaya, Khosi and Tsatsi have been cordial with the Nigerians. Why box all the South African housemates into one category because you sense hostility from one or two people? What's stops you from going to them to iron out issues? Gossiping about the people you feel offended you to the point of calling them things is all shades of wrong

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Estellie:
Okay right now these Nigerian girls are being really petty. Y’all legit formed a Nigerian clique and you expect others to come worship at your feet or what?

From the few times I have watched the show, the SA girls have been nice and they mind their business so saying the SA girls don’t make an effort towards them is just trash. How many times have the Nigerian girls tried to engage them? You can’t form a clique, isolate yourself and expect others to come worship at your feet

At this point Yaya’s just licking their ass.

They sound jealous and it’s irritating.
U just said u have watched few times so u know absolutely nothing about the show!! Ur gals are not nice with their disgusting and condescending body language to there Nigerian peers!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
QueenSindel:
U just said u have watched few times so u know absolutely nothing about the show!! Ur gals are not nice with their disgusting and condescending body language to there Nigerian peers!!
Aunty rest! I’m Nigerian.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Linqueen:
The camera was on Yemi sleeping and snoring, my dad said they’ve killed this guy�

The thing just tire me. People Full house but the camera just face person wey dey sleep

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Estellie:
Werey dey disguise u are not Nigerian!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
This khosi top na waoh. She for kuku remove am

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Does anyone know what time the wager presentation is?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Rahkman:
The nigerians on this show are seriously underwhelming don't see anyone with the personality strong enough to win this show

LMAO.

You've not been watching.

Don't sleep on Kanaga Jr and Yemi. I don't know which SA people you're seeing that have not been underwhelming in comparison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
QueenSindel:
Werey dey disguise u are not Nigerian!!!
. grin Bold of you to think someone would claim this hellhole of a country if they weren’t from here.
Btw, what body language were you talking about? Melisa is a sweetheart to everyone, Tatsi is cool headed, Nana even attested to that. Khosi is all about Yemi and she’s welcoming too. Ipeleng is the only one who’s a bit distant and she’s introverted, now how many times have these Nigerian girls tried to get closer to others?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Gmajor:

The thing just tire me. People Full house but the camera just face person wey dey sleep

Hahahahahaha

Ikegwuru

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
dominique:
I'm enjoying this Nelisa and Mmeli's conversation, they're talking about their peculiarities of their tribes (Mmeli is Zulu, Nelisa is Xhsosa). So tribalism also exists amongsts the SA blacks, they tend to generalize about other tribes like we do here. Both also admitted that they're too self absorbed in SA, majority of them knows next to nothing about other African countries even their close neighbours. An average Zimbabwean or Namibian knows a lot about SA while they know nothing about them. I think Zulus are the lowest rated amongst the SA blacks (I stand to be corrected), Nelisa cannot relate to a lot of what Mmeli had to pass through to get to where he is. This is the kind of conversation I want to see not a gathering of bitter witches gossiping about people wey no even send them.

You no even wan know wetin make people bitter witches. The problem with passive aggressiveness, is that the victim is always termed the aggressor when they relay their observations.

They will gaslight you into thinking you're making shit up, and the whole world will believe the aggressor is misunderstood.

Anyway, a reality show encompasses everything, including bitter witches gossiping. No be everybody wan see Zulu vs. Xhosa discussions, because if Nigerians decide to sit down and analyse the peculiarities of 200+ ethnic groups, conversation no go finishmn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
dominique:

Thabang, Juicy Jay, Yaya, Khosi and Tsatsi have been cordial with the Nigerians. Why box all the South African housemates into one category because you sense hostility from one or two people? What's stops you from going to them to iron out issues? Gossiping about the people you feel offended you to the point of calling them things is all shades of wrong

Everyone have it different with how they react to issues... do I think gossiping about it is wrong?... (yes, if you keep nagging about it for a long stretch without tabling it)...

Truth is in that house, the SA’ns just can’t stay away from the guys... (the girls(not generalizing) are kinda “intrigued” by the naija guys)... why they will easily mix with the male naija rep quicker... the naija male tend to want to explore the “foreign” chicks (a curiousity and the conquest to see what is different about the different terrain)... the SA’ns guys(still not generalizing) aren’t as “outside” as the Naija guys, so may not want to explore the naija gals, they are better comfortable with the ones they have been dealing with. The naija gals aren’t intrigued by the SA’ns makes but won’t mind the chase if it happens (they are used to the chase from back home).

These summations tells you that the Nigerian lady’s will be at the disadvantage socially in this environment. Why you should cut them some slack if they are frustrated.

Now to Juicy Jay.. he has an interest with the Nigerian lady... Thabang... (sorry I don’t see more of him)... then the other ladies have some interest with Nigeria especially towards the male folks.

I would have preferred the ignored though than make it a big deal that it isn’t.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
I don't just understand what Blaqboi and Marvin's strategy or let's say their intentions in the house. A one time opportunity to showcase yourself and build a name for themselves they're lying low. Yemi tried some days back when he made a little headline.
As for those that are critical of Ipeleng behavioral approach towards Naija housemates, she's playing safe probably hanging out with people she can relate well with. Let's say CROSS dey this particular show na different music dey for dey hear now. Let one Naija guy chyke her (Ipeleng) first den we go truly know if she really don't fancy Naija guys.
In anticipation I look out for KANAGA JR for now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Estellie:
Btw, what body language? Melisa is a sweetheart to everyone, Tatsi is cool headed, Nana even said she’s always complimenting them. Khosi is all about Yemi and she’s welcoming too. Ipeleng is the only one who’s a bit distant and she’s introverted, now how many times have these Nigerian girls tried to get closer to others?

Come on,wetin ,you no be Nigerian na ! Take it or leave it,the truth is that Ipeleng and Thabang are giving some kind of negative energy that can be rightly construed to be xenophobic in nature ! Nigerians are quite sensitive people,the fact that they've not openly addressed it does not mean they're not feeling it ! Trust me,na una people go tire if the gbas gbos start o !

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jaypee is literally looking like Vee's clone with this wig and makeup. She's looking very good today, if only she can add more efforts to her looks like she did today. Ebubu i sight you, keep applying pressure small small, e fit enter cheesy

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Estellie:
. grin Bold of you to think someone would claim this hellhole of a country if they weren’t from here.
Btw, what body language were you talking about? Melisa is a sweetheart to everyone, Tatsi is cool headed, Nana even attested to that. Khosi is all about Yemi and she’s welcoming too. Ipeleng is the only one who’s a bit distant and she’s introverted, now how many times have these Nigerian girls tried to get closer to others?

Ipeleng, Mmeli are the main aggressors.

Someone already mentioned that Yaya, Khosi, Juicy Jay and Tsatsii are the only ones that have been welcoming.

Those girls mainly mentioned Ipeleng and Mmeli, they did not say everyone is doing the same thing.

Me sef I noticed passive aggression last night when they were performing, like some people left the lounge in a state of seeming irritation. The Nigerian girls are just not handling it well at all, na small thing dey change person from victim to aggressor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
safarigirl:

You no even wan know wetin make people bitter witches. The problem with passive aggressiveness, is that the victim is always termed the aggressor when they relay their observations.

They will gaslight you into thinking you're making shit up, and the whole world will believe the aggressor is misunderstood.

Anyway, a reality show encompasses everything, including bitter witches gossiping. No be everybody wan see Zulu vs. Xhosa discussions, because if Nigerians decide to sit down and analyse the peculiarities of 200+ ethnic groups, conversation no go finishmn

Are you sure these Nigerian babes are not exaggerating these passive aggressiveness or making it up? From what I've watched so far I'm yet to see this so-called hostility. That some of them steer clear of the Nigerians doesn't mean that they're being passive aggressive or whatnot. They should address the issue head on rather than coming together to gossip.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jay16:
I don't just understand what Blaqboi and Marvin's strategy or let's say their intentions in the house. A one time opportunity to showcase yourself and build a name for themselves they're lying low. Yemi tried some days back when he made a little headline.
As for those that are critical of Ipeleng behavioral approach towards Naija housemates, she's playing safe probably hanging out with people she can relate well with. Let's say CROSS dey this particular show na different music dey for dey hear now. Let one Naija guy chyke her (Ipeleng) first den we go truly know if she really don't fancy Naija guys.
In anticipation I look out for KANAGA JR for now

Hanging out with people you can relate with is not safe.

She sef is getting lost now because she is limiting herself.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
tooexclusive:

Everyone have it different with how they react to issues... do I think gossiping about it is wrong?... (yes, if you keep nagging about it for a long stretch without tabling it)...

Truth is in that house, the SA’ns just can’t stay away from the guys... (the girls(not generalizing) are kinda “intrigued” by the naija guys)... why they will easily mix with the male naija rep quicker... the naija male tend to want to explore the “foreign” chicks (a curiousity and the conquest to see what is different about the different terrain)... the SA’ns guys(still not generalizing) aren’t as “outside” as the Naija guys, so may not want to explore the naija gals, they are better comfortable with the ones they have been dealing with. The naija gals aren’t intrigued by the SA’ns makes but won’t mind the chase if it happens (they are used to the chase from back home).

These summations tells you that the Nigerian lady’s will be at the disadvantage socially in this environment. Why you should cut them some slack if they are frustrated.

Now to Juicy Jay.. he has an interest with the Nigerian lady... Thabang... (sorry I don’t see more of him)... then the other ladies have some interest with Nigeria especially towards the male folks.

I would have preferred the ignored though than make it a big deal that it isn’t.
Exactly! That’s why I said it’s coming from a place of jealousy. They even referred to the other girls as things, are we gonna pretend that it’s just because of Ipeleng’s distance?

They obviously see the naija guys chasing the SA girls and they are jealous and bitter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.