Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1081703 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2023
Royalroz:
Culer bbn has started
I'll only follow at night. Ain't got time these days.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2023
Culer:
I'll only follow at night. Ain't got time these days.
To watch some erotic things abi you are a bad boy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2023
[quote author=Dsimmer post=12462009.[/quote] Ipeleng said she never noticed this ur ugly paedophile gorilla Sharrap tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2023
Dsimmer:

See the attention seeking clowns disturbing my mention unwarranted If you've got a problem with reading, why not ignore it?
Oga its too much nah
You have spoken enough over this khosi and yemi issue to an incredible length and interestingly,the one you claim to write this epistles for has moved on with his fans gifting him a brand new car and other sumptuous and expensive gifts!

Even the BBT winner according to her is yet to receive her prize money but the point is that yemi and khosi have both moved on with their lives and you are here writing endless and unnecessary epistles about what transpired at a show that ended more than 4 months ago....haaaaa

Thank Goodness that there is now an all star bbn thread so that I can unfollow this one and you can freely continue in your web of epistles!

Habamana give this a rest and move on please!
It ain't healthy for U!
Taking panadol for another person's headache is a recipe for disaster!
Its just a friendly and final advise to you!

*unfollows thread*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2023
bentenny:

Oga its too much nah
You have spoken enough over this khosi and yemi issue to an incredible length and interestingly,the one you claim to write this epistles for has moved on with his fans gifting him a brand new car and other sumptuous and expensive gifts!

Even the BBT winner according to her is yet to receive her prize money but the point is that yemi and kosi have both have moved on with their lives and you are here writing endless and unnecessary epistles about what transpired at a show that ended more than 4 months ago....haaaaa

Thank Goodness that there is now an all star bbn thread so that I can unfollow this one and you can freely continue in your web of epistles!

Habamana give this a rest and move on please!
It ain't healthy for U!
Taking panadol for another person's headache is a recipe for disaster!
Its just a friendly and final advise to you!

*unfollows thread*

I can talk about whatever I like. It ain't your business. That's something you keep forgetting. Basically, If you can't read, you can keep it moving.

I always say "you can catch your feelings but don't attack others with it"

Aside the fact that I was arguing with someone while correcting an unfounded notion. And I repeat, it ain't your business.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2023
QueenSindel:

Ipeleng indicated interest in Yemi in the first week. It was Yemi who didn't make move thus getting her angry. She even implied it in a roundabout way during her diary session. Not to mention her husband, Luka constantly hating Yemi unwarranted because her eyes always followed Yemi around, as confirmed by the coven girls.

It was because her husband Luka left that she had time for your pig

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2023
Dsimmer:

I said Sharrap Ipeleng never noticed ur ugly gorilla whoreyemi tongue tongue she even confirmed it on her IG live with Mmeli and Marvin when they asked her the guys she liked initially before Miracle's arrival and with disgust on her face she trashed whoreyemi🤣so keep wailing like the pained epileptic cow u are tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2023
QueenSindel:
I said Sharrap Ipeleng never noticed ur ugly gorilla whoreyemi tongue tongue she even confirmed it on her IG live with Mmeli and Marvin when they asked her the guys she liked initially before Miracle's arrival and with disgust on her face she trashed whoreyemi🤣so keep wailing like the pained epileptic cow u are tongue tongue

What we watched on the show was Ipeleng indicating interest in Yemi who didn't pursue and then she got angry and started having problem with Yemi. She even stated in a roundabout in her diary session that Yemi would make you catch feelings but wouldn't go after you 😅 But what was she expecting Yemi to do when Juicy said he liked her and her husband, Luka was also with her? Not like Yemi wouldn't have obliged her and flirted in return if she had continued to flirt with him 😂, although Yemi already had a lot of troubles on his own plate 😩 Her husband, Luka already started hating Yemi unwarranted because her eyes was always jetting on Yemi. The coven girls also confirmed that Ipeleng eyes were always on Yemi, even as seen in the picture.

I don't even know why you're wailing over Yemi, regarding Ipeleng. You should rather be facing Ipeleng's husband, Luka who's your piggy rival grin

Stop disturbing me over your rapist pig. Na so you previously talked about intelligence until I smashed you with facts. Only a dumb person wouldn't see Yemi's intelligence just because he wasn't much of a talker and not that competitive, aside the fact that most of the tasks were physical tasks and game of chances. In fact, Yemi was the only Nigerian who always did well in the few puzzles (only few overall did well in the few puzzles brought up thou). And his wager task was the deepest most thoughtful task ever, not to mention his unconventional approach such as the yearbook design he came up with and designed. No wonder he won the highest wager. Heck, his particular HOH win was an intellectual task which wasn't always the case because most of the tasks were game of chances or physical tasks.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2023
Dsimmer:

I use Ur tears to cook my sumptuous meals🤣
The rapist pig that raped ur mother will continue to rape her since ur paedophile gorilla whoreyemi can't get it up to do the work reason all the ladies in the Bbn house dumped him and he has remained a lonely wretch at his old age still looking for any available thing to service his HIV infested anus e pain am 🤪🤪🤪🤪

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2023
QueenSindel:
I use Ur tears to cook my sumptuous meals🤣
The rapist pig that raped ur mother will continue to rape her since ur paedophile gorilla whoreyemi can't get it up to do the work reason all the ladies in the Bbn house dumped him and he has remained a lonely wretch at his old age still looking for any available thing to service his HIV infested anus e pain am 🤪🤪🤪🤪

You're projecting your mother of course grin

Meanwhile, we saw Yemi's erection on the show, so he can get it up and he's even big at that, Bigger than your rapist piggy's grin Not you even thinking you're insulting by implying someone is a gay. Lol. Well, I wouldn't mind Yemi digging into me 😜
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2023
Dsimmer:

I am projecting my mother of course that can't even come out with evidence cos she can't do without Odogwu Mimi's Sweet Gbola grin

U have no option as a Co Hiv carrier with Whoreyemi u have to dig him cos he is the only one that will accept u make una drain una lifeless ashy bodies with Gono + Aids🤪 While my Odogwu Mimi that rejected ur whoreyemi to the extent that he cried for ordinary cookies will continue to get fresher and more Gigantic as the Big Fish he is🤪🤪🤪
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
U have no option as a Co Hiv carrier with Whoreyemi u have to dig him cos he is the only one that will accept u make una drain una lifeless ashy bodies with Gono + Aids🤪 While my Odogwu Mimi that rejected ur whoreyemi to the extent that he cried for ordinary cookies will continue to get fresher and more Gigantic as the Big Fish he is🤪🤪🤪

Your rapist pig can't even come close 🤣 No wonder he dreamt to be like Yemi. It was your pig who constantly cried while wanting to be Yemi 🤣 No be Yemi asked all the girls to reject your pig na. Stop transferring aggression on Yemi like your pig did on the show. No be Yemi do am. Let Yemi be.

You can Wail all you want 🤣, I would let Yemi dig me. Hard! I'm even shivering while thinking about it? 🥺He got me hard. I already said I might jump him if I saw him 😜 He's hot 🤗 Now, cry me a river 🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:22am On Jul 27, 2023
Dsimmer:

Shuttup and continue drinking Whoreyemi's Aids infested cum afterall u have the virus too🤪🤪🤪I see say his cum don too sour sef that's why u are begging for Odogwu Mimi's fresh cum which u will never taste in ur miserable life Idiat!!!
U can't even compare ur useless whoreyemi with my Odogwu Mimi that every where taste great😋 His thick thighs yummy🍑not ur yemumu wey his thighs dry like burnt amala🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2023
QueenSindel:
Shuttup and continue drinking Whoreyemi's Aids infested cum afterall u have the virus too🤪🤪🤪I see say his cum don too sour sef that's why u are begging for Odogwu Mimi's fresh cum which u will never taste in ur miserable life Idiat!!!
U can't even compare ur useless whoreyemi with my Odogwu Mimi that every where taste great😋 His thick thighs yummy🍑not ur yemumu wey his thighs dry like burnt amala🤣🤣🤣

Still wailing like your rapist pig 😂 Who wants Yemi to look like your fat rapist pig na? 😂 Yemi ain't a rapist. See unnecessary wailing 😂 Yemi ain't a rapist and No be Yemi do Miracle on the show 😂 Yemi is your Mirapist's god which Mirapist always admitted. He was intrigued by Yemi as much as he felt threatened by Yemi unwarranted. Yemi is your mirapist's god I repeat. Hating my baby unwarranted when no be say na Yemi do am 🤣

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:41am On Jul 28, 2023
Dsimmer:

E pain am u will cry forever 🤪🤪🤪🤪Ur bottomest barrel tail of the house stupid Old fool whoreyemi was kicked out by my Odogwu Mimi a New housemate for that matter🤪🤪🤪🤪Whoreyemi remains a slave to my Odogwu Mimi his Lord🤪🤪🤪🤪and u both will continue to cry blood as he rapes ur mother daily Ewu awusa!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Na like this una abandon the thread? It doesn't make sense. Others receive patronage almost two years after their season. Na like this una no rate BBTitans?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:53am On Sep 12, 2023
D
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Obitroy(m): 12:23am On Sep 16, 2023
Please anyone that have a used Canada Visa or expired Visa that wanna sale it should WhatsApp me on 0903466266
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 7:22am On Sep 18, 2023
Lukay chop Ipeleng, sha. Cultures really vary. That South African girls saw nothing wrong with their union exposed why Naija boys dey use them clean mouth steady.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman1: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obitroy:
Please anyone that have a used Canada Visa or expired Visa that wanna sale it should WhatsApp me on 0903466266

I have sent the number to EFCC. Barawo banza like you. Yamayama fall on that your bald head. Lazy youth angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman1: 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
eepeepook:
Lukay chop Ipeleng, sha. Cultures really vary. That South African girls saw nothing wrong with their union exposed why Naija boys dey use them clean mouth steady.

Meobizy get a life you old boy. Your mates dey with their family, you dey here dey monitor BBN thread. Yamayama fall on that your bald head there angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mysticwarrior(m): 6:45am On Mar 02
LeSudAfricaine:
You are dumb though, I do not mean it as an insult I'm saying it as see it.

[b]Birds of further [/b]you say...
How but I call you a "cultist", seeing you guys excel in that sport huh my dum dum friend from Makoko? grin
he didn’t say “birds of further” umzulu he said “Birds of the same feather”.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mysticwarrior(m): 6:46am On Mar 02
LeSudAfricaine:
You are dumb though, I do not mean it as an insult I'm saying it as see it.

[b]Birds of further [/b]you say...
How but I call you a "cultist", seeing you guys excel in that sport huh my dum dum friend from Makoko? grin
he didn’t say “birds of further” umzulu he said “Birds of same feather”.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.