Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1085164 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
Titaniumental:
Kobosi fans don start to dey cry,una nvr see anything.

Una don see Yoruba Angel B4?My boy is multitalented

Your boy adopting another script of choking her, this move will so frustrate Thabang as he will have little or no time to sneak around with Khosi......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
Welcome to Yemi the lover boy era, this era is for choking people who wants love and attention with love and undivided attention.
Yoruba Angel unleashed
Chokalistic
Enjoy guys and Vote YELISA

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Well I think khosi still want Yemi to kip flirting so she can continue using the pity card of reporting him to all housemates.
If nt y will she tell biggie she tout Yemi will continue flirting.
Yemi the CHOKALISTA, suffocate her with love this week, we 👀 anothr version of yemi next week.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Your boy adopting another script of choking her, this move will so frustrate Thabang as he will have little or no time to sneak around with Khosi......
Plot twist grin grin

Yemi must suffocate that aunty with Love till she repent and begs him to go and talk to other ladies. He must suffocate her o else we won’t agree

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Alheeri:
Well I think khosi still want Yemi to kip flirting so she can continue using the pity card of reporting him to all housemates.
If nt y will she tell biggie she tout Yemi will continue flirting.
Yemi the CHOKALISTA, suffocate her with love this week, we 👀 anothr version of yemi next week.
She once said “ can’t you be like Kanaga jnr or juicy jay”. Koshidanu asked and he’s giving it to her 10000 times.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Yemi peeps on twitter are beginning to accept this new version of Yemi with their full chest, some of them using #chokeherwithlove......cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Titaniumental:

Plot twist grin grin

Yemi must suffocate that aunty with Love till she repent and begs him to go and talk to other ladies. He must suffocate her o else we won’t agree

Your boy sef get wahala, choking Khosi on Thabang's bed, that will not go down well with the boy o......cheesy grin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Titaniumental:
Kobosi is now becoming lilo, stay in bed with yemi from morning till night, yes yemi baby chokeee her life, suffocate her,She worked hard to earn the spot, please suffocate her with love and affection grin grin. She go nowhere grin
CregxForce dey for you baba.
grin ;DShe's already getting tired and bored. She mentioned it in her DS today. Who knows? Maybe this whole simping thing is a part of a larger plan Yemi has.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Yemi peeps on twitter are beginning to accept this new version of Yemi with their full chest, some of them using #chokeherwithlove......cheesy grin cheesy

All nah.... damage control

They are trying to make us believe Yemi has any say or control in what is happening.... na lie!

Khosi don hollaam be say she don hollaam patapata

How can Khosi be Lilo without Yemi Being Eric? Both of them will be relegated together if it comes to it

We watch! grin

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
hartopher76:
boyfriend like nengi and nina abi? Why una no dey learn?

Khosi has a boyfriend. She's mentioned it to several housemates and Biggie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
Titaniumental:

Plot twist grin grin

No be small thing, yemi given her close marking to the extent of sleeping together on thabang bed, lolz Wahalla

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
Geezeem:

They are trying to make us believe Yemi has any say or control in what is happening.... na lie!

How can Khosi be Lilo without Yemi Being Eric? Both of them will be relegated together if it comes to it

We watch! grin
Shuu,she said she want to be loved loud, Yemi should be like Kanaga or Juicy.

Then our fave unleashed the Yoruba Angel in him,and here you're again saying another thing.

Yoruba Demon,una complain
Yoruba Angel again una still wn find excuse.

Aunty must chop that love raw
Una never see anything🤣🤣😂😂😂 YEMI will choke her very well, follow her to the closet, Toilet, bathroom, kitchen. our boy is now a Lover boy mxxxxm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Geezeem:

We watch! grin

Yemi has given us different dimensions of himself.

Yemi as a free spirited hot chocolate handsome hunk model.

Yemi as a lively show stopper, plus organising a show as a performing entertainer (usher).

Yemi as a playboy.

Welcome to Yemi as a lover boy era. She asked for it.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
jerrytailad:

No be small thing, yemi given her close marking to the extent of sleeping together on thabang bed, lolz Wahalla

We go box her till she repent.

If Ebuka like make she tell Yemi on Sunday say Her and Toddler dey kiss,our fave will still continue to choke her and box her with love till she say:
Haaa Yemi e don do grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
queenemelda:
grin ;DShe's already getting tired and bored. She mentioned it in her DS today. Who knows? Maybe this whole simping thing is a part of a larger plan Yemi has.

Yes, she even said, she didn't know how long it will go, I hope yemi don't change his mind, that's what she wanted, let them have it together, lolz

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
queenemelda:
Let be guided o, simping na wen u dey follow woman wey no too rate u or reason ur matter o.

Aunty said she want to be loved loud and Yemi is doing exactly that.
Chokalistic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
DOptical:

Yemi has given us different dimensions of himself.

Yemi as a handsome hunk model.

Yemi as a lively show stopper plus entertainer (usher).

Yemi as a playboy.

Welcome to Yemi as a lover boy era.

Yemi's Lover boy mood activated, lolz Wahalla

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
YemiCregx the only HM in history who carry kobosi go sleep on his "siblingship rival's bed" in your face, dia "Fada
The love nvr start,e go sweet pass sugarcane,na MTN Love

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
Urghhhh
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
This guys will loose this their wager again......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Miracle go try for Nollywood.........

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Marvin is cracking the housemates up as usual 😄
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 12:00am On Feb 16, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Don’t mind me, objectively speaking he sounds talented but for some reason it always irritates me when I hear it. I can always lower my volume sha grin
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2023
Titaniumental:

Plot twist grin grin

I fücking like your stanning game..😂😂😂😂👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 12:26am On Feb 16, 2023
grin grin
Titaniumental:
Kobosi is now becoming lilo, stay in bed with yemi from morning till night, yes yemi baby chokeee her life, suffocate her,She worked hard to earn the spot, please suffocate her with love and affection grin grin. She go nowhere grin
CregxForce dey for you baba.

You crack me up so bad grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:42am On Feb 16, 2023
Final day of voting for the week

CREGXFORCE let's go

Midnight 10k challenge,who is up

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:46am On Feb 16, 2023
Tsatsi is beginning to pick little issues here and there with Yaya. Could it be because she likes Marvin too? Hmmm... grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 1:00am On Feb 16, 2023
COOL10:
Tsatsi is beginning to pick little issues here and there with Yaya. Could it be because she likes Marvin too? Hmmm... grin
Wahala wahala (in portable's voice 😂)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 1:02am On Feb 16, 2023
Smoothgio:

No talk this nonsense again oooo

This SA girls got no love for our boys

Get out jare, na my fault say the ones wey you meet no like you? Trust me, SA girls dey feel Naija boys wella, but in this case wetin sup be say the SA guys na serious insecure jealous wimps, so most times their focus na to dey poison the SA girls mind , minus Juicy Jay almost all the SA guys don dey use the Naija guys side talk. Na why dem no suppose ever do dis show again. Na why BBA finally pack up, yet the same SA people dey watch BBNaija still dey cybertalk BBNaija ex-housemates!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 1:06am On Feb 16, 2023
Eeghe:

Yaya said she has never dated a Nigerian man.
Contrary evidence abounds with the bolded bit🤷🏾‍♀️
Otherwise, I like your post

I never disputed Yaya's case, however Yaya has implied that she would gladly date a Nigerian if she could , see how she's borderline harassing Marvin that many Nigerian girls might be scared of.

Tsatsi did like Kanaga,but it seems Thabang did what Thabang did best, so her mind has been poisoned as far a KJ is concerned.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:25am On Feb 16, 2023
Gentlefury:

Get out jare, na my fault say the ones wey you meet no like you? Trust me, SA girls dey feel Naija boys wella, but in this case wetin sup be say the SA guys na serious insecure jealous wimps, so most times their focus na to dey poison the SA girls mind , minus Juicy Jay almost all the SA guys don dey use the Naija guys side talk. Na why dem no suppose ever do dis show again. Na why BBA finally pack up, yet the same SA people dey watch BBNaija still dey cybertalk BBNaija ex-housemates!
I meant on the show,those girls be playing our boys

Cus personally for me,i will pick an SA girl for fun sake(SA baddies i have been with are high key freaks my man) but i can never get married to one

Team Igbo spouse(love their culture diversity) for me all day everytime

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 1:37am On Feb 16, 2023
StonedSaint:

lol that's because she's struggling with self confidence, u can call her chubby or something else pls. A real African man likes a lil meat on his plate, all d bones we leave for d vultures n dogs lol. To each his own ehn..
Just look at you, putting other people down so that you can defend and deny what is obviously true. Unintelligent fellow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.