Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,212 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1090690 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
LordTheus:

As a Nigerian, I agree with the bolded. Your argument is solid

Maybe what we need to do is define success in the context of a big brother show....

If the populace ain't feeling it....can it be termed a success? Or aren't shows suspended due to low ratings?

Pls note ...I am not for or against...just trying to balance the argument...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
SaintBishop:
The Yvonne lady is not even fine,not to talk of being beautiful.
The only thing going for her Is that she's light skinned nothing else. She claims to be 27,but when she remove her make up she looks like she is 36 or 42 yrs old.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Khosi gisting Juicy Jay say her bf is the one handling her social media accounts. And in the following sentence talked of kissing yemi yesterday. Another Nina.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Amya:

I've noticed that with SA and the AA people, rather than hate the white people who are their oppressors, they hate people that share the same skin colour as they are. I know that to be a reflection of the low self esteem they suffer. They hate themselves, so therefore, they hate others like them.

Can we please stop defining an entire nation in not so good terms because of a show....

If we the viewers do not amplify ...9ja this...sa that....we won't have toxicity....can u just watch the housemates as individuals and stop saying...the sa gals...the 9ja gals bla bla bla...

As far as I am concerned...I ma watching individuals ....that's how I see them ...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
switlily25:

Ehen? She still fine pass u and khosi ur fellow transgender that won't dare take off her wigtongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
scondy:

Maybe u didnt watch when Lucille came on ..or talia....dillish nko....ordinary kimoprah floors the 3 mentioned earlier ...maneta sef was a looker
Dillish my all time favorite kiss
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
scondy:

Can we please stop defining an entire nation in not so good terms because of a show....

If we the viewers do not amplify ...9ja this...sa that....we won't have toxicity....can u just watch the housemates as individuals and stop saying...the sa gals...the 9ja gals bla bla bla...

As far as I am concerned...I ma watching individuals ....that's how I see them ...
They just they misyarn anyhow. Me wey like Ipeleng and Nelisa wey no be Naija, they're here saying what i don't know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
scondy:

Na Twitter go need this your advice sha.
And moreover both countries have never really liked themselves, so it was always going to come down to country vs country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
switlily25:

These pics they burst my brain. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
SaintBishop:
The Yvonne lady is not even fine,not to talk of being beautiful.
The only thing going for her Is that she's light skinned nothing else. She claims to be 27,but when she remove her make up she looks like she is 36 or 42 yrs old.
Sharrap dia she is not fine yet she dey terrorize everywhere both inside and outside cheesy cheesy even ur SA Men with their xenophobic eyes couldn't resist this beautytongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
This Ipeleng leg no follow at all. Just the face and height finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Task presentation at 5pm. Pool party 6pm
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
People that wount make heaven plenty for twitter

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
unpopular opinion
The Ghanaian English accent is way better than the South African English accent

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
SaintBishop:
These pics they burst my brain. grin
Yvonne exotic beauty reach to burst ur brain Ofcourse grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
dominique:

He picks one person every year; from Frodd to Laycon to Whitemoney to Sheggz and now Thabang. One housemate must always become the main target of thatigboman's gbasgbos every year grin
madame don finish me. U forgot seyi awolowo though. And I have not located any target yet. When I do, you will be the first to know.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
How i wish they can replace the following
JUSTIN
NANA
BLAQBOI
MARVIN
papa & mama look LUCAY & JENNY O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jay16:
How i wish they can replace the following
JUSTIN
NANA
BLAQBOI
MARVIN
papa & mama look LUCAY & JENNY O
Why should jenny o and Nana be replaced when they have been active!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
scondy:

Maybe u didnt watch when Lucille came on ..or talia....dillish nko....ordinary kimoprah floors the 3 mentioned earlier ...maneta sef was a looker
The women you are talking about are they Nigerians? If yes then no I didn't watched them. But if they are not Nigerians,then they have nothing to do with my comments. Because I am actually talking about Nigerian women.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Volume goes aaaallll the way down whenever they start singing this song
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
Graysons:
Lies! Nengi and Maria are actually the most beautiful Nigerian women to ever grace this show. Without makeup, this Yvonne looks like something I don't even understand.

Most beautiful because they are mixed, we know una. Tomorrow you people will say you don't have fetish for pale skin.

Neither of them even fine reach Diane, not to talk of KimOprah, even Angel still get mouth and that's just BBNaija. God will help black people to stop being excited by yellow skin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Gmajor:
unpopular opinion
The Ghanaian English accent is way better than the South African English accent

It's not unpopular.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yaya and Marvin's solo's are nice

I like that Marvin doesn't believe in wearing a shirt grin

Edit
Kanaga jnr's solo is nice too.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
This has got to be the worst wager presentation in history of Big Brother

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wow!
This presentation is going to be pure cringe.
I hope I don't miss it
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
30 minutes to task presentation.
Won't they dress up?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Why juicy jay dey back the audience? And why is he murmuring?

Nana just dey talk. She no even try ride the beat at all.
Today na today
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yes Justin!!
At least he got the beat
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Myway20:
The day I heard they were going to have this show, I had my reservations! Why didn’t they bring 3 or 4 countries together? Why Nigeria and SA that already have history! I fear for what this show will cause unless BB steps in and cautions the Hms!
This is just week1 and issues have started cropping up! Unfortunately, the organizers may not talk now while waiting for things to escalate so as to bring many people talking about the show.

Maybe they should even pair the hms! A Nigerian to a South African! If your partner goes, you go! Like they did during Miracle’s set!
mind you, it is usually the ladies that have problems in this kind of show..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
This task presentation looks like it'll be draining.
This song is tiring

I'll probably just skip it for the pool party.
Yaya that loves to wear a bikini..
Today is your today
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Their rapping reminds me of that Nigerian rapper Sky B

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
QueenSindel:
Why should jenny o and Nana be replaced when they have been active!!!
Day to day activities not task only

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.