Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084676 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2023
cyberghost23:
Be like Olivia use 2 luggage carry hairs come .. me wey be man I respect her hair game.... She also got clothes too damn . She ready come ..no female house mates for all the bb9ja come close o

At the end. of the day most of the guys looked past her during their gathering because there is more to a woman than wig game and not repeating clothes.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
cyberghost23:
he just need gym and he will be fine

He has a female fat distribution,I’m not sure that’s something the gym can do.Maybe surgery sha o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pharoh:

At the end. of the day most of the guys looked past her during their gathering because there is more to a woman than wig game and not repeating clothes.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
She’s way past her “prime”

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
drimzsmoke:

He has a female fat distribution,I’m not sure that’s something the gym can do.Maybe surgery sha o
gym can do it . Na small thing be that
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
There is nothing traditional about what khosi is wearing. I wonder why.

When are the other girls getting dressed? I hope biggie locks them out of the party room then punish them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pharoh:

na relationship Dem come find for the house or win money ? Open mouth waaah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
Yemi is hot like a heatooooorrrrrr kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2023
cyberghost23:
gym can do it . Na small thing be that
Lolz
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2023
Khosi looking peng

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2023
That's how these SA Djs start with naija music just to deceive us..
DJ from SA for this week.
After the last SA DJ deceived us. We can't fall for the same trick twice angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2023
LordTheus:

I know the parties I intended the post for. Your puerile mewlings over a post that shouldn't concern you, as you yourself noted, is of no consequence to me.

Nobody dey decamp your bottom 3!!! Swerve ! undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Biggie we know khosi is your production pet. The only housemate that can throw away your mic without punishment meanwhile you punish the other housemates just for breathing.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
This dj better come better through ooo…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Giel:
Biggie we know khosi is your production pet. You don't have to rub it in by giving her pretty outfits.
We already know. The only housemate that can throw away your mic without punishment meanwhile you punish the other housemates just for breathing.
We're dey giving outfits shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
cyberghost23:
Be like Olivia use 2 luggage carry hairs come .. me wey be man I respect her hair game.... She also got clothes too damn . She ready come ..no female house mates for all the bb9ja come close o
Our resident fashion Goddess.
She came to represent abeg kiss
Everytime you tune in. Her outfit and hair dey give person
And no repeats too.
She dey over try

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Nana and Yvonne look good kiss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2023
Giel:
Biggie we know khosi is your production pet. You don't have to rub it in by giving her pretty outfits.
We already know. The only housemate that can throw away your mic without punishment meanwhile you punish the other housemates just for breathing.

🤔
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2023
damiviolet:

We're dey giving outfits shocked
They weren't?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
Apparently, while the Tsatsi was handing over the HoH badge, she hugged Thabang and the conversation went thus:

Tsatsi: I must not leave
Thabang: Over my dead body my sister

I was trying hard to cut the boy some slack despite heated conversations about his proclivity for hate.

The same scene played out during the veto power session to save&replace and Thabang reinforced the word on the street about his xenophobic tendency.

Thabang saved Juvone and nominated Juiovla
Nana saves Juvone and nominates Royals (Ebubu&Tsatsi)
In what appears to be a moment of confusion between the co-heads of house, Big Brother started a countdown from 5 to 1.
After the last count, Thabang reiterated, I save Juvone and replace Juiovla, that decision and statement became law before the very eyes of big brother, wildwind-stripping Nana n@ked before her friend, Olivia. One would have expected some form of camaraderie as observed in the Pepper Dem house with Mercy, Diane and Esther.

As promised, Thabang held up his "over his dead body" mantra to his sister: Tsatsi.

Another light observation was with the reading of the brief where Thabang sternly refused to give her co-house leader the brief.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
cyberghost23:
na relationship Dem come find for the house or win money ? Open mouth waaah

So in order to win money now she need to pretend to be drunk every weekend and dey molest 21 years old boy for international tv?.

Abi she no finally confess yesterday say she dey in love with small boy and she dey find ship?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pharoh:

So in order to win money now she need to pretend to be drunk every weekend and dey molest 21 years old boy for international tv?.
wetin concern hair and being drunk ode...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Yemi & Yvonne looking take away in their outfit. KJ & Blaqboi's outfit are a lil basic.
Nana's hausa outfit is fine too.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Yvonne reminds me of Queen's of SYE's outfits during live eviction shows.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Giel:

Our resident fashion Goddess.
She came to represent abeg kiss
Everytime you tune in. Her outfit and hair dey give person joy.
I swear down lol.. he get one of my favorite, gold and black

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
Giel:

They weren't?
I don't think so because the cloth tsatsii is wearing is hers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Production gave Yemi one of Ebuka's agbada

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Robertgreene1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
These ones don't even drink enough alcohol. .that's y they so boring like Mongolians..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ipeleng looks nice too.
Are the SA housemates wearing outfits according to their tribes like the naija ones are?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pharoh:

Abi she no finally confess yesterday say she dey in love with small boy and she dey find ship?

It's that day again... in a bit undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
still enough time to find that if this dj is intentionally starting slow or…..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2023
Why the slow tempo na...which kain dj be this

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by veekid(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
Thunder will fire this DJ for doing this to our songs. Which Kain nonsense be all these now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.