Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1110018 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
JasonScoolari:
It doesn't work that way.... Say sorry the right way by 2:00am.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ipelenge is meant to be the top top babe on this show, she is so fine.
Sadly, she let some insecurity dim her shine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Sanqa:
What exactly made people to support kanaga from week 1? I know it's different strokes, but kanaga? I would understand yemi and blackboy as projected winners. Yemi has the looks, blaqboy is active mainly in tasks. But kanaga?

Outside work lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

Not true tho.

it's cos Khosi is running Yemi street
She is double dating him
She is not true to him
And uses every opportunity to manipulate the guy...
And has said a lot behind him in the past

When Mercy started running Ik street seasons ago in BBN, I stopped liking their ship... I hated it so much that their sight disgusted me

Everything here💯

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Amya:

Nope. Khosi has gorgeous eyes and cheek bones to die for. Her lips are lucious and full and she has a nice pert nose. What people don't understand about Khosi face is that she has so many beautiful facial features struggling for little space. If her face were fuller, people will see what I'm talking about

To me, she's beats blu hands down.
are u serious or joking?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

Dey Play grin

But Ipeleng is beautiful and brilliant, support her and leave Grandma Yaya alone.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
livelymatilda:
Khosi is not ugly/bad..She just look a bit older than her age.
I hope you didn't involve herself in surgery that went bad
i thought as much
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:
geezeem don vex.

tongue grin
Happy Sunday...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
livelymatilda:
Khosi is not ugly/bad..She just look a bit older than her age.
I hope you didn't involve herself in surgery that went bad
kosi is ashemale and very ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

tongue grin
Happy Sunday...
same to u. so wish two couples will be evicted tonight let maya and ipeleng go
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Eeghe:

This is not quite the case
She exaggerates the shape but she has slanting eyes ,well well
I have eyes like that and I don’t even use any eye make up. But still get called Chinko eyes lol
I feel using eyeliner on eyes like those is an overkill but then, I am not a “celeb” or in showbiz

True story
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You wicked oh... Don't you feel Geezeem will cry all night? grin

embarassed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2023
Eeghe:

Werey ye nie oo
Lol!

You don dey speak Yoruba? grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Geezeem:

You don dey speak Yoruba? grin

cheesy
I learnt it here and hope it means “you are mad” in a joking way

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Twoclans:

Geezeem will do just fine cheesy this season is not for her.

She is not that into Yaya .

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:

I want one couple to go so I can have hope

Besides, Ipeleng and Miracle wanna be starting sum thing (in Geezeem’s voice)
And Marvin has been making some moves that I am churious (in Erica’s voice) about..
Blaq and Blue too
Oli and her new connections too

Either way, the game will dim some this night
One pair to leave I beg (tall order, I know)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Khosi to yemi: i don't like the way you came into me, i was so wierd for me. Me: thougt she has a boyfriend outside?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
livelymatilda:

Honestly,U can't stop me from crying inside the bottle
Buhahahahahahaha IGWE MIRACLE'S FANBASE has been increasing tremendously to the shame of u and ur failed player whoreyemi now turned into Khosi's wretched prisoner cheesy cheesy This is just the beginning tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
Eeghe:
The reasons why people dislike Yemi are why I like him lol (why I gladly and thankfully don’t connect with his fans here at all… cheesy )
I like that he is not a smooth criminal
That he is vulnerable (that stutter is my weakness too, and the helpless and earnest way he talks sometimes)

That he is clearly not a demon, just a stuttering fine man who wears his heart on a sleeve, and who is being played by Kosinkoko
I hate the slight scorn he has for my Olivia, but in all, he is a good guy who is just messy…
I like him and he has entertained me too

I don’t like what he has with Khosi, neither do I like what he had with Blue, and this affects how I watch him

I hate that Miracle is trying to pin the "he is disrespectful towards women" tag on him to be honest

I like how he controlled himself last night during conversation both with Thabang and Miracle at the podcast

I like that he seems to genuinely like Khosi... and I hate that she is playing him. I like his friendship and an almost ship with Blue

In all I am entertained to be honest but hate that his fans are in denial cheesy

I would choose Yemi over all the Nigerian contestants at the moment

... but of late the irritant Miracle and the game Thabang is playing are starting to stir my interest cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
JasonScoolari:
But she almost destroyed my balls with sledge hammer when I said something about Yaya. cry cry cry

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=Geezeem post=121044251][/quote]

Where is the lie tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Dey Play grin

But Ipeleng is beautiful and brilliant, support her and leave Grandma Yaya alone.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opulencepee(f): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
hartopher76:
Khosi to yemi: i don't like the way you came into me, i was so wierd for me. Me: thougt she has a boyfriend outside?
Must be nice! Biggie's grandchild on the way!!😁😀💃
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
thatigboman:

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Eeghe:

cheesy
I learnt it here and hope it means “you are mad” in a joking way
Yes madam...You are free to say that to any of your boss that is Yoruba or understands Yoruba.

Just walk up to them and say to them"were ni e ooo"

Thank me later for the double promotion awaiting you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=Opulencepee post=121044566] Must be nice! Biggie's grandchild on the way!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Chimoo
What was Biggie trrryinggg?😳
Is Juiovla going?
Why that kweshion about unfinished business, to them only?
My poor, heart

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Eeghe:
The reasons why people dislike Yemi are why I like him lol (why I gladly and thankfully don’t connect with his fans here at all… cheesy )
I like that he is not a smooth criminal
That he is vulnerable (that stutter is my weakness too, and the helpless and earnest way he talks sometimes)

That he is clearly not a demon, just a stuttering fine man who wears his heart on a sleeve, and who is being played by Kosinkoko
I hate the slight scorn he has for my Olivia, but in all, he is a good guy who is just messy…
I like him and he has entertained me too

I don’t like what he has with Khosi, neither do I like what he had with Blue, and this affects how I watch him

🤭🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by StonedSaint: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
livelymatilda:

Yes madam...You are free to say that to any of your boss that is Yoruba or understands Yoruba.

Just walk up to them and say to them"were ni e ooo"

Thank me later for the double promotion awaiting you..

alakoba lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Seems we about to have Mmeli jnr
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
Is nelissa pregnant?? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Buhahahahahahaha IGWE MIRACLE'S FANBASE has been increasing tremendously to the shame of u and ur failed player whoreyemi now turned into Khosi's wretched prisoner cheesy cheesy This is just the beginning tongue tongue
No offence but you type like a mentally deranged person. Is all well up there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.