Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1106223 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Amya:

You dey fear?
fear ke

i just wanted them to be aware cus any stray bullet from them again na to fire back
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Titaniumental:
Now that cleansing have been done in Cregxforce fanbase, khoyemi and Yeblue has chosen sides and moved on.

We thank you Lord for the 50 diehard fans remaining and ready to fight till the end.

Who is wit me, ready to crown the most deserving Yemi Cregx
We pin till the end

Time to run the street for YEMI CREGX

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Giel:

She looks beautiful. Her outfit is nice

She and him are even matching. Shoes and outfit.
Marvin posted her on his IG. That's huge because BB fans said Marvin hasn't posted anything about BBtitans on his IG
Yeah she looks so beautiful. I love. Even if they don't date, I love that Marvin cares for her and they have a genuine friendship.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
BOOOMNAIJA:
Pls has yemi finally borrowed himself brain and disengaged from James Brown?

I literally put a barricade to BB channel since yesterday night after seeing yemi go back to James Brown after d live show.

Pls someone clear me on this, so I know if i should switch back to d channel or just drop it till next season.
Bro,welcome onboard

Yemi and jb is history
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
Khosi already flirting with blackboi, i just wish it can continue like this and want her away from yemi.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Has any one noticed that khosi cannot make five statements without mentioning yemi?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Geezeem:

His ego....
The guy look Thabang and look himself....he cant believe who his girl is cheating with grin

Our self confessed player cant believe he was played big time! grin

The reminder of his stay in the house will be filled with PTSD seeing Thabang and Khosi, as Khosi is still very much involved with Thabang........cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Titaniumental:
Khosicle or is it Mirakho or Khomira ship should just continue like dat on a steady

Mirapist apply pressure grin grin

He is going to sleep well today, he has spent the whole day with the "Loff" of his life.....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by RealEzee(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
queenemelda:
Maya to the world😍.
swears dis guys look good together

Yet marvin no go see say Yaya na peace of mind ,he dey pursue somtin must kill a man since with Blue Aiva tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
hartopher76:
Has any one noticed that khosi cannot make five statements without mentioning yemi?

The way she says “Yeamee” makes me wanna yank off my hair

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The reminder of his stay in the house will be filled with PTSD seeing Thabang and Khosi, as Khosi is still very much involved with Thabang........cheesy grin cheesy

Same with khosi cos she will see him wit blue, ipeleng, Nelisa nd Mr cregz 3rd gf.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
BOOOMNAIJA:
Pls has yemi finally borrowed himself brain and disengaged from James Brown?

I literally put a barricade to BB channel since yesterday night after seeing yemi go back to James Brown after d live show.

Pls someone clear me on this, so I know if i should switch back to d channel or just drop it till next season.

He has stayed away all day since JB confessed to having something with Thabang, Yemi has wailed all day to KJ, Nelisa and Tatsii, JB playing him really affected him emotionally.

It seems he is going to stay from her as he has started entertaining Blue on the side, the question is for how long before he is manipulated back, but for now he is flying solo.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by RealEzee(m): 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2023
If Blue give Yemi full green light just know its done
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
hartopher76:

Their contentless queen

Her only content is “yehmee”

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

He has stayed away all day since JB confessed to having something with Thabang, Yemi has wailed all day to KJ, Nelisa and Tatsii, JB playing him really affected him emotionally.

It seems he is going to stay from her as he has started entertaining Blue on the side, the question is for how long before he is manipulated back, but for now he is flying solo.....

Once khosi sees blue around him

She will fly back

She can’t stand loosing yemi to blue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Blue and Yemi shippers reminding me of the deranged way many people wanted Laycon to get with Erica (in order to be game fulfilled)
🤦🏾

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Som497: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Yemi likes podcast and our podcast star, miracle, will invite him on why he snubbed shawty. grin
bros no vex o, abeg who be this. Omor if ugliness was a person...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Mayowa continue the cook since you are in charge of yemi mind

So you could report yemi telling others as wailing but failed to report khosi talking about yemi too.....Just come out and say you dont like yemi,nobody will beat you na
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Miracle always causing heaache for khosi since 1900 grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

Mayowa continue the cook since you are in charge of yemi mind

So you could report yemi telling others as wailing but failed to report khosi talking about yemi too.....Just come out and say you dont like yemi,nobody will beat you na

You've not been following have been coming for all of them, the garnishing of teeth and heartbreak is fun to watch na, your boy will be fine....

Don't take my bants seriously......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
wetin happen please cheesy
Pharoh:
Miracle always causing heaache for khosi since 1900 grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Som497: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
Geezeem:

My addiction would have been cured if that guy had won grin....like I am still recovering from Efe, Whitemoney and Laycon's win....one more fake person would have sent me over the cliff lipsrsealed
so Laycon was fake? all this Erica fans sef. Its almost 3 yrs and Laycon win still dy pepper u. Heal u MILF
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
I sha don’t want blue for yemi

Yemi must stay far away from that one
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

Once khosi sees blue around him

She will fly back

She can’t stand loosing yemi to blue

Well her partner told her today that she can't eat her cake and have it, so she should stay one side.....

Yemi is still trying to figure out how to move based on the confusion of what the voting public will think on how he handles the situation.......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=Eeghe post=121077943]Blue and Yemi shippers reminding me of the deranged way many people wanted Laycon to get with Erica (in order to be game fulfilled)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You've not been following have been coming for all of them, the garnishing of teeth and heartbreak is fun to watch na, your boy will be fine....

Don't take my bants seriously......
I like you and how you share updates here,no hard feelings brother
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
hayzed19:
wetin happen please cheesy

Miracle broked one of the great divide challenge rules so khosicle is not participating in the HOH challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lauryn41:
Those awwwning can continue sha,my focus is mainly on Yemi
khoyemi episode already taught me much
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
this week na no eviction week na
Pharoh:

Miracle broked one of the great divide challenge rules so khosicle is not participating in the HOH challenge.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

Those awwwning can continue sha,my focus is mainly on Yemi

khoyemi episode already taught me much

Yes o

I’m for Yemi and yemi alone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
hayzed19:
this week na no eviction week na

Eviction does not prevent having a head of house to direct things in the house during the week.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

He was gisting Nelisa before going inside the arena about his convo with Blue, apparently Blue saw him moody all alone then she came to talk to him about what's going and as usual it entered their usual flirting.

However, Yemi told her, she shouldn't involve him in her thing with Blaqboi as he doesn't want to be part of a triangle again....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.