Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,763 members, 7,855,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1104153 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ibukzy:
Yemi Cregx
What a game player
Flipped the script on Miracle, and digrace him in front of the the house

What a Man!!!!!

Miracle has not been acting his age, he need to start acting his age, lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Amya:
But can't those girls wash their plates.. They seem to treat Ebubu like the help. Ipeleng even mention how one of the girls ordered Ebubu to go and cook rice for her and he went.
I'm with Miracle on this.

Me too.
Ebubu disappointed me sha

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:
We nor too fight like that, just that kind of lovers quarrel.

But it's all good.

Don't mind me oh, I just enjoy seeing Yemi and Miracle fighting while I will push my Kanaga to claim the price... That's how I operate. grin

Babe, come join us at the K-Force Empire. You know say I like you. grin
Lovers quarrel ko

You went full agenda on pere and maria fans that year.Threebear,gbegirisoup,geez and scondy was on the opposite side

Now you want to claim love,we no dey give any of our female Patriot out to WMG boys

Never!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ibukzy:
He has

Miracle was so embarrassed

That's good, he will think twice next time to avoid such embarrassment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Amya:
Yemi is always feeling disrespected.

Foolish boy undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
The moment y'all will realise nobody's is "the Saint" in biggies ๐Ÿ˜!!...

Yemi crexgs is the realest Gee in that house ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ
(Take this To BOA)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Ok let me sum it up for you

I watched this misunderstanding with keen interest.

Ebubu understood where miracle is coming from but he is NOT IN SUPPORT OF HIM!

is either Ebubu don't fuvk with Miracle or he is pissed that Miracle has bursted his dish washing strategy!

I had thought Ebubu would speak calmly to Miracle as miracle appeared to be "fighting" for his interest unto say make Ebubu no dey kitchen dey wash plates hot water go finish as house boy wey others turn am to

I was shocked at how Ebubu followed others to crucify Miracle

.... interesting, it turns out our Ebubu sef get strategy or him dey follow the rest for Miracle hate party

Anyway... Yemi was condensing in the way he addressed miracle using swear words and all that... standing up was needless

Make his reign finish, make Miracle show am shege lipsrsealed.... I kuku trust the public enemy
So you would ignore the fact that this wasn't even about Yemi in the first place but Miracle chose to poke him

Miracle can do nothing,Hoh reign or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
I feel your pain ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐ŸคŽ
Geezeem:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
It the way Ipeleng denied Mirakuu after edging him on for me๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Alheeri:

He dint say shawty, but the guy jst made a fool of himself. Even the ebubu he's supporting denied him.

Did yiu watch the video of Thabang disrespecting him today๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ no one rates dat guy except ipeleng.
After ironing ipeleng pants and clothes today she told Olivia she's jst using miracle to pass time.

Keep watching how this will turn out grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

They will be fine cus Yemi will NEVER go back to blue in the house

They had the opportunity to go beyond flirting but it didn't happen so that ship is dead forever

Anything can happen bro, if khosi start acting funny, guy man feel go check blue again, yemi always got their mumu button no matter how far they go, lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:
Ok.... I officially like Miracle!
Ebubu na fool sha
them dey fight for you, you dey yarn dust angry
ebubu resemble who get sense for ur eye

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Bro hope you know she would never agree with you, she is coming from a place of Bias

Smoothgio:

So you would ignore the fact that this wasn't even about Yemi in the first place but Miracle chose to poke him

Miracle can do nothing,Hoh reign or not

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
thatigboman:
The idiot miracle that came in with the mantra of "no negative energy" I don't blame him though. I blame the foolish big brother producers that brought in a convicted rapist into the house.
as if u re better off
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

Itโ€™s not that deep sheesh
People need to be watching this show themselves cos updates can be skewed here
Chai! Yemi fans๐Ÿ˜ท

Honestly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Alheeri:

He dint say shawty, but the guy jst made a fool of himself. Even the ebubu he's supporting denied him.

Did yiu watch the video of Thabang disrespecting him today๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ no one rates dat guy except ipeleng.
After ironing ipeleng pants and clothes today she told Olivia she's jst using miracle to pass time.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Lovers quarrel ko

You went full agenda on pere and maria fans that year.Threebear,gbegirisoup,geez and scondy was on the opposite side

Now you want to claim love,we no dey give any of our female Patriot out to WMG boys

Never!!!!!!!
I was gentle on my Geezeem bro, we just had a small lovers misunderstanding and she stopped talking to me... Shawty knows what I am talking about. cheesy

And moreover, na GbegirSoup and him female account I attacked then. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
jerrytailad:

hahaha. This one doesn't know Miracle. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
You got to see the way Nana dragged him like tiger Generator, it was soooo entertaining ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿค—
jerrytailad:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Ok let me sum it up for you

I watched this misunderstanding with keen interest.

Ebubu understood where miracle is coming from but he is NOT IN SUPPORT OF HIM!

is either Ebubu don't fuvk with Miracle or he is pissed that Miracle has bursted his dish washing strategy!

I had thought Ebubu would speak calmly to Miracle as miracle appeared to be "fighting" for his interest unto say make Ebubu no dey kitchen dey wash plates hot water go finish as house boy wey others turn am to

I was shocked at how Ebubu followed others to crucify Miracle

.... interesting, it turns out our Ebubu sef get strategy or him dey follow the rest for Miracle hate party

Anyway... Yemi was condensing in the way he addressed miracle using swear words and all that... standing up was needless

Make his reign finish, make Miracle show am shege lipsrsealed.... I kuku trust the public enemy
Ebubu has always been a confused fellow.... He is not aware of anything.

Dude reminds me of Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Miracle is the content, without him the house is boring ...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I was gentle on my Geezeem bro, we just had a small lovers misunderstanding and she stopped talking to me... Shawty knows what I am talking about. cheesy

And moreover, na GbegirSoup and him female account I attacked then. grin
Abeg carry go with shawty sef

As her faves don comot from house,she just dey find way to insult my boy but God pass am
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Me too.
Ebubu disappointed me sha
that one no get sense

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
BiggestB0y:
The moment y'all will realise nobody's is "the Saint" in biggies ๐Ÿ˜!!...

Yemi crexgs is the realest Gee in that house ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ
(Take this To BOA)
yemi is the weakest...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

This is true๐Ÿ’ฏ
Even the Ebubu he was looking out for didnโ€™t try

I just posted about it
Ebubu is sly
.... to think I was pitying him earlier on

This is typically what I was saying yesterday...that i take these people's kind hearts with a pinch of salt

If Ebubu was genuine and kind about doing others dishes, how come he is unable to appreciate Miracle's intentions this night ?

Miracle clearly told him why he did what he did...

The dish washing was a strategy and miracle had to go there unknowingly

White money has come to torment me this season again! lipsrsealed undecided sad

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
cyberghost23:
yemi is the biggest..
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Btw

Love how Yemi is choking Iya Woli, he must not let her escape๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค—

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
ItisHi:
hahaha. This one doesn't know Miracle. grin cheesy

I see, so u would have done dsame if u were miracle, when all hm's has already concluded and agreed rules and regulations in the house, backup with a working timetable. Lolz
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
I like Miracle already grin

Join us in liking him oooo

I am considering adopting him and his new crush grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ibukzy:
Btw

Love how Yemi is choking Iya Woli, he must not let her escape๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค—

Even the operators are not helping matters, just see wetin blue self do just now grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Considering indeed๐Ÿ˜‚
Geezeem:

Join us in liking him oooo

I am considering adopting him and his new crush grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
You saw that too, Yemi sef no fit concentrate ๐Ÿ˜‚
Pharoh:

Even the operators are not helping matters, just see wetin blue self do just now grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.