Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1098833 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Nelisa is a really smart girl .
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:20am On Feb 22, 2023
i love the babe...
see as she sit down as if she dey listen to her husband cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pharoh:
Nelisa is a really smart girl .
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:25am On Feb 22, 2023
hayzed19:
i love the babe...
see as she sit down as if she dey listen to her husband cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She get feelings for yemi earlier and if they were not partners, she is a very good wife for yemi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:29am On Feb 22, 2023
Yes...I even thought Yemi would move to her, until I saw Yemi with Bruce Lee.
Pharoh:

She get feelings for yemi earlier and if they were not partners, she is a very good wife for yemi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:40am On Feb 22, 2023
hayzed19:
Yes...I even thought Yemi would move to her, until I saw Yemi with Bruce Lee.

JB moved very fast and this nelisa is someone that can add positive to yemi's life.

He might move on her later if she is yemi's third card in the house. I see them as friends though or they might have shipped if mmeli and thabang did not happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:48am On Feb 22, 2023
Geezeem:

I am a free agent for the rest of the season.

I will never not voice out when I see something to be true

it doesn't matter if it concerns my fave... this is how I roll

And I give no fvcks about anyone's opinion or attacks

I don't even respond to those angry

So don't worry

..... when I adopt miracle you will be informed like today when I declared my likeness for him

I am a straight shooter

Straight shooter indeed, with your screwed narrative of what transpired between Yemi and Miracle today? Just come out straight, the only reason you’re beginning to like Miracle is cos he’s steady poking Yemi(who you hate).. cut the straight shooter bullshiiit..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:59am On Feb 22, 2023
Ibukzy:
She is just a Blumi shipper

U r not serious...lol...

Cregxforce all day everyday ...blue na my baby

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:51am On Feb 22, 2023
livelymatilda:

Comon go sit down for dustbin!
Buhahahahahahaha u are in severe pains that she ignored u completely like the bag of trash u are and refused to Join ur whoreyemi asslicking bottom gang tongue tongue
IGWE MIRACLE would forever be in ur burnt face to keep u busy tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:00am On Feb 22, 2023
BiggestB0y:

I also stumbled upon this from a neutral tongue tongue not ur pathetic bottom gang always begging for validation tongue tongue IGWE MIRACLE literally resurrected this dead show tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Geezeem:

Ok let me sum it up for you

I watched this misunderstanding with keen interest.

Ebubu understood where miracle is coming from but he is NOT IN SUPPORT OF HIM!

is either Ebubu don't fuvk with Miracle or he is pissed that Miracle has bursted his dish washing strategy!

I had thought Ebubu would speak calmly to Miracle as miracle appeared to be "fighting" for his interest unto say make Ebubu no dey kitchen dey wash plates hot water go finish as house boy wey others turn am to

I was shocked at how Ebubu followed others to crucify Miracle

.... interesting!

it turns out our Ebubu sef get strategy or him dey follow the rest for Miracle hate party

Anyway... Yemi was condescending in the way he addressed miracle using swear words and all that... standing up was needless

Make his reign finish, make Miracle show am shege lipsrsealed.... I kuku trust the public enemy
U too much Mama🥰

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2023
Early morning tears
Love it
JUDGEJUDITH:
I also stumbled upon this from a neutral tongue tongue not ur pathetic bottom gang always begging for validation tongue tongue IGWE MIRACLE literally resurrected this dead show tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:24am On Feb 22, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

Straight shooter indeed, with your screwed narrative of what transpired between Yemi and Miracle today? Just come out straight, the only reason you’re beginning to like Miracle is cos he’s steady poking Yemi(who you hate).. cut the straight shooter bullshiiit..

I shouldn't have to respond to you but I will for probably the first and last time this season.

Two of us has never and will probably never agree on this thread

The only reason you came at me is cos you are Yemi's fan or cos of the above.

And I can say the same thing right back at you that you Poke Miracle cos you like Yemi.

Miracle and Yemi have been at it for weeks now. I've hardly waded into their issue until now

Y'all bash Miracle here all the time... cos he doesn't have much fans, yet he has brought angles to this show than your fave's wack and weak triangle

Both Miracle and Yemi are playing their games the way they know how

None of them is BETTER than the other. The reason it may seem anyone is better is solely on WHO is judging it and from what interest

The only reason my narrative was skewed to you and your lots is cos it was not in support of your fan

I can't help you with that

And I will never be caught defending myself on whether I hate Yemi or not

Your opinion doesn't matter lipsrsealed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by RealEzee(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Geezeem:

That was what miracle said... that ebubu cannot say no to them which was why he spoke for him

Ebubu is either playing a game or is desperate to fit in by doing all that for these people embarassed

I am actually pissed now

They only remember him to wash their dishes and run errands but to include him in their conversations or make him feel among... nobody even tries

He is in a house with so many people but lost and lonely

He really disappointed me tonight by failing to see where Miracle was coming from lipsrsealed
gbam u sabi wetin dey sup

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by RealEzee(m): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2023
Miracle u r doing well ja re

Yemi i like u but u no try last nite ja re

Nelissa ,my pyt ,sweet girl

Ipeleng sha do quick dey go house

Juicy J,good boy

Oli ...well ...we r getting der

Nana..do quick n come back

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2023
When I said 90% of Yemi fans here are stupid, I was not joking... The records are there for everyone to see...

I love the fact that they're preoccupied disturbing themselves here (almost everyday) over Miracle that will walk into the finals while I sell my fave Kanaga Jnr to the world.

To further prove how stupid they are, they celebrated Yemi's unintelligent outburst against Miracle as if he won immunity for the rest of the show.

Now, they're attacking Geezeem who gave her honest opinion about what played out yesterday.

That's how you know stupid people.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by RealEzee(m): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2023
hayzed19:
Y e go dey vex since he is the one that offered to help, not like dey asked him to wash it...
comrade see ehn peeps like Ebubu for da house no go ever speak up except in leadership position,shey u no see Ebubu as Hoh ?,norms he no dey fit in wif dem ,na da washing plates or doing chores e dey take console himself but d issue b say peeps go dey take am fragile n more likely to turn him to boy boy cos he is a pple pleaser ,well e fit b Ebubu strategy sha

Yemi no try as call Miracle out in public somtin u n am talk for private u come carry am come outside dey scold am dey talk about disrespect...yimu ...e allow his emotions cloud his judgement ,he started well in addressing d dishes issue from d beginning but when he picked on Miracle na der e begin nosedive ,y he no call out names from d opening speech kwa..Yemi no try ja re ,make e dey calm down ,i know say bad blood still dey btw am n Miracle sha ...my sweet Nelissa stepped in like a real queen ,oh sweet girl say make dem face more important issue which na d task cool
Yemi go dey apologize grin to him spirit woman d mother of his spiritual kids

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:55am On Feb 22, 2023
switlily25:

Lmao!
I’m fully involved with politics o…no time for BBTITANS bantersgrin
Nor go support candidate wey go make Wike kee you troway oh.... You know say you nor get sense sometimes. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by RealEzee(m): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Nor go support candidate wey go make Wike kee you troway oh.... You know say you nor get sense sometimes. Lol
grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2023
Heard kobosi is a traditionalist and she came with a wrapper she uses to communicate to her ancestors on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Now tell me why her ancestors will not be manipulating Yemi😂 you guys should better start going to the mountain to pray for him because that dude is gone gone...

Don't joke with zulu ogbanjes
Now Yoruba demon is now a bodyguard.
The fear of Thabang😂

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Geezeem:
Ok.... I officially like Miracle!
Ebubu na fool sha
them dey fight for you, you dey yarn dust angry

Ebubu is a big fool. I don't even know what he's still doing in that house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by RealEzee(m): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2023
Onyi99:
Heard kobosi is a traditionalist and she came with a wrapper she uses to communicate to her ancestors on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Now tell me why her ancestors will not be manipulating Yemi😂 you guys should better start going to the mountain to pray for him because that dude is gone gone...

Don't joke with zulu ogbanjes
Now Yoruba demon is now a bodyguard.
The fear of Thabang😂
grin which kind wahala b dis na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:
When I said 90% of Yemi fans here are stupid, I was not joking... The records are there for everyone to see...

I love the fact that they're preoccupied disturbing themselves here (almost everyday) over Miracle that will walk into the finals while I sell my fave Kanaga Jnr to the world.

To further prove how stupid they are, they celebrated Yemi's unintelligent outburst against Miracle as if he won immunity for the rest of the show.

Now, they're attacking Geezeem who gave her honest opinion about what played out yesterday.

His fans were laughing at Miracle as he explained himself to some housemates

They forgot we all watched how many people Yemi called aside to have private discussions on the issue before calling for a meeting

But Miracle must be mocked for going to the same people to clear himself

We all watched how Yemi spoke yesterday... then started swearing and even had to stand up, speaking over Miracle

.... this is somebody who talks about disrespect all the time lipsrsealed

I know for a fact that Yemi has bought market for miracle's hand

Make his reign finish first.... I kuku trust that one

They will attack and attack and attack.... them go tire!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2023
Nhazeru:

Ebubu is a big fool. I don't even know what he's still doing in that house

He came off as a sly person last night

He is one of those I was indifferent to in that house before yesterday.... with a touch of pity.

But not anymore after last night....

I might get over it, I don't know
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2023
Geezeem:

They forgot we all watched how many people Yemi called aside to have private discussions on the issue before calling for a meeting

We all watched how Yemi spoke yesterday... then started swearing and even had to stand up speaking over Miracle

I do see Yemi fans here as Tinubu supporters, the similarities in their stupidity and gross hypocrisy is out of this world...

I logged in to my Facebook account yesterday and I saw how some reasonable Yemi fans were calling their fave out for the way he poorly and foolishly handled the situation.

At first, I doubted if they're true Yemi fans until I did some findings and discovered they were die-hard fans of Yemi.

Over here, the gangs of Efulefu's constituting themselves as Yemi fans went into frenzy and celebrated the outburst against Miracle like the way some Tinubu brain-dead urchins celebrated Tinubu when he stopped urinating on his body.

Be that as it may, it will be so hot for them here and trust me, I won't spare them if they try bring their stupidity to my mention.

Good morning beautiful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:45am On Feb 22, 2023
Geezeem:

He came off as a sly person last night

He is one of those I was indifferent to in that house before yesterday.... with a touch of pity.

But not anymore after last night....

I might get over it, I don't know
A cunning backstabbing fellow...

Really surprise how an Albino will develop such devilish character...

I do have them as friends and they always got my back when I get into a messy fight in the football field, but Ebubu has prove to be a snake that can bite his protector just to please the people that careless about him.

Like we say over here; A Great Fool Is Always Ungrateful.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2023
Nhazeru:
Now that security is tight will I ever get a Khobang moment?

Yemi has tightened every corner, my girl cannot even cheat in peace.

I'm going through it cry cry

Oh my goodness, grin grin grin grin. Hilarious!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2023
Geezeem:

We all watched how Yemi spoke yesterday... then started swearing and even had to stand up, speaking over Miracle

Ignore those 15%-ers.

They're the laughing stock of this thread and they're trying to save face.

Why won't their fave be in the bottom 3 when they only know how to expend their energy cussing out Miracle and Khosi rather than vote their fave.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2023
Ebubu the help. Mumu boy. See the way they're ordering him around like the help.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2023
Geezeem:

Ok let me sum it up for you

I watched this misunderstanding with keen interest.

Ebubu understood where miracle is coming from but he is NOT IN SUPPORT OF HIM!

is either Ebubu don't fuvk with Miracle or he is pissed that Miracle has bursted his dish washing strategy!

I had thought Ebubu would speak calmly to Miracle as miracle appeared to be "fighting" for his interest unto say make Ebubu no dey kitchen dey wash plates hot water go finish as house boy wey others turn am to

I was shocked at how Ebubu followed others to crucify Miracle

.... interesting!

it turns out our Ebubu sef get strategy or him dey follow the rest for Miracle hate party

Anyway... Yemi was condescending in the way he addressed miracle using swear words and all that... standing up was needless

Make his reign finish, make Miracle show am shege lipsrsealed.... I kuku trust the public enemy

It was reported here that Ebubu told Biggie that he does not roll with Miracle because he is unnecessarily aggressive or something like that. Perhaps that shaped this reaction?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Very stupid people, I hardly take them serious. They are indirectly building arisers for Miracle. That was how they were busy threatening Ebuka and his family last week and their fave ended up bottom 3.

Otondo, bottom 3 FC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2023
MamBi:

It was reported here that Ebubu told Biggie that he does not roll with Miracle because he is unnecessarily aggressive or something like that. Perhaps that shaped this reaction?
Ebubu doesn't have a mind of his own.... He goes with the crowd...

Watch, if 70% of the housemates turns their back against Yemi, Ebubu will follow them like a confused Ram.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2023
MamBi:

Ebubu doesn’t like miracle

Miracle steadily pokes the housemates, That’s why himself and Khosi have issues almost everyday

The biased people in the thread are just talking as if they’re not watching the show

Nobody can stand miracle in that house and that’s the gospel truth

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.