Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1105481 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by StonedSaint: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Recommend it for yourself....

Thanks.

or u prefer taking a trip to Colorado lol I got a sure plug if you're interested..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

Even with the Miracle and Blue sef,it's getting boring now sef

I wonder how people will cope by next week cus most people are no longer watching again

At least by this time last season

Phyna was still giving us vibes and still acting like a wife/mother to Groovy

Bryann was producing jiggles

We already had a disqualification

Amaka was being chased out of Biggie's house like a thief

Sheggz was pampering Bella

Dekunle was getting his flowers for being the task master

we were looking out for Groovy and chiomzy ship

Diana was sending biggie on errand to buy salt

Doyin was still acting as a therapist and bonding with chizzy

Deji was with chi chi and giving us beautiful things

Daniella was moving from Khalid to dotun and

Hermes was still shouting like a mad man during tasks

Hmm this season is gone jare...no ship is giving awww

I didn't find one of those things you listed interesting. Last BBN highlight ended with Beauty and groovys issues that ended up with Beauty's disqualification. The rest of the show was a complete snoozefest.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
StonedSaint:

or u prefer taking a trip to Colorado lol I got a sure plug if you're interested..
Oya na, make we do business. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
cyberghost23:
see this one.. u need something Dem recommend am for u. U dey grumble... 🤡 Clown
Recommend it for your Dad please. He smokes loud and If you notice, I don't furck with you here like the way I furck with some peeps.... So maintain the distance.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Amya:

I didn't find one of those things you listed interesting. Last BBN highlight ended with Beauty and groovys issues that ended up with Beauty's disqualification. The rest of the show was a complete snoozefest.
It was better than this nonsense we are currently watching

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Anyway Remember on Monday Big brother said some certain pairs were disqualified from Playing the HOH games cos they disobeyed his rules

Well today they’ve been given 500 sheets to write
"I’ll never disobey big brother again "
Khosicle ,Thabana and Juvonne 🥵😓

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

It was better than this nonsense we are currently watching

It was so terrible! I remember when the show ended, everyone begged for BBN to take a break.

Of course since you fave made the bottom 3, you lost interest grin It's understandable.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Amya:

And not everyone of us takes soft drinks.

He's asking for suggestions na. You dropped yours, let me drop mine. No be democracy again?

If it's not champagne, wine or at least stout, count me out.

Amya oooo 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Amya:

For once we agree

Level up was a total snoozefeat after beauty’s dq
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Amya:

Period!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
I hope I'm not the only one that find Men using leg chain awkward,like it looks somehow to me.
Whenever i sight those on Yemi's leg it gives awkwardness

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:
Anyway Remember on Monday Big brother said some certain pairs were disqualified from Playing the HOH games cos they disobeyed his rules

Well today they’ve been given 500 sheets to write
"I’ll never disobey big brother again "
Khosicle ,Thabana and Juvonne 🥵😓
Wow
A rim of paper
Dat's serious
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Amya:

It was so terrible! I remember when the show ended, everyone begged for BBN to take a break.

Of course since you fave made the bottom 3, you lost interest grin It's understandable.

Dey play

Bottom 3 with my full chest,any other tags??
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Titaniumental:

Wow
A rim of paper
Dat's serious
Thabana own is even the worst

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Dotez:
I hope I'm not the only one that find Men using leg chain awkward,like it looks somehow to me.

It’s a different type of fashion

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
As usual, insult upon insult....

But I won't fall to that level with you, your father did a poor job.
now trying to play smart after telling d world how foolish u re lmao cheesy.. hypocrite, you insulted first and I replied squarely grin grin. U re above the level of hypocrisy.....you can't take d shiiit u dish out.. you are a baby factory product, I know how it feels .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Dotez:
same here.. Its awkward

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
I say make I arrange Banga soup and Eba wait for the Presidential Elections...

Cc; Magnoliaa
Smoothgio
Amya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Cc; Magnoliaa
Smoothgio
Amya
post me location make i lap enter your side before tomorrow

you dey prepare correct soup against tomorrow to enjoy,i dey here dey find who go help me cook tomorrow

make person sabi cook good ooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Cc; Magnoliaa
Smoothgio
Amya

See better flexing na.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Amya:

See better flexing na.
abi make we kidnap this guy??
come teach me how to cook ooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Lauryn41:

For once we agree

Level up was a total snoozefeat after beauty’s dq

Just this once though. grin Just this once.

I like being on the other side peppering your existence grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

abi make we kidnap this guy??

come teach me how to cook ooo
See ya mate! Guy wey get home training na.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Lool I thought as much see as everywhere dry!!
Thanks to biggy that is dulling King of content IGWE MIRACLE with that stupid punishment angry
Expect a borefest till whenever he completes writing on those sheets!!
And even if he finishes he should get enough rest to rejuvenate before serving his peppertongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Amya:

See ya mate! Guy wey get home training na.
Your life

Playmaker see wetin you cause now,them say i no get home training cus of cooking....no be my fault sha,na how them train me.granny no gree me enter kitchen till i enter school and na person help me cook althrough my schooling and now work no allow me get chance again

Amya,you talk this one o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Amya:

See better flexing na.
Na ordinary Banga soup (Ofe Akú) with 1 illegal catfish...

Better flexing go happy when Peter Obi win. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.