Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,312 members, 7,857,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1104640 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2023
tooexclusive:

This is something new... I like miracle more than Juicy... Are you happy now or I still missed your “g-spott”
Really? So what influenced the switch in likeness for the two guys!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:
Thabang confided in olivia that she and khosi started since week 2 and he will not stop involving himself in that issue. They planned for their names to be highlighted by stiring drama every week.

Didn't I say? I said both like the attention. Thabang always look forward for his name being mentioned on every Sunday for example.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Upon all the meeting Yemi call Khosi is still running things with Thabang.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
Really? So what influenced the switch in likeness for the two guys!!

Your climax actually ... I thought switching positions will help you finish quickly.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2023
Yemi is being played right under his nose.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Upon all the meeting Yemi call Khosi is still running things with Thabang.....

Thabang planned to make his move publicly on khosi next week but its like yesterday has changed some things. I wish he still makes his move so that yemi can be free from her or yemi leaves her before that move.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2023
lokoloko84:
I get it,but I think yemi has ego issues and he is trying to proof a point and to who?
I don't know.
Also,you can't really judge khosi by her words.
That girl is crazy.

Bros,Mmeli has ego issues,Yemi has a lot of issues in that house,ego isn’t 1 of them....let me not talk,cause if I do,I’ll just be abusing my own fave with my hand/mouth

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Yemi is being played right under his nose.....cheesy grin cheesy

I don't see it as play but gangup against yemi and also as a nigerian, khosi tried to use marvin and blackboi as she is using thabang but they both refused.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Abeg who get this rachel handle

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:

I don't see it as play but gangup against yemi and also as a nigerian, khosi tried to use marvin and blackboi as she is using thabang but they both refused.

Yap its a gangup against YEMI

Yet both mmeli , blaq and marvin all did what they hated yemi for
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:
So Dora the explorer with extra forehead says yvonne looks older than her age

I go soon open her chapter

Forget the BB age,at the moment,Yvonne is the oldest housemate in that house followed closely by Olivia!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
tooexclusive:

Your climax actually ... I thought switching positions will help you finish quickly.
I actually climaxed myself to make u happy lazy man!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:
Abeg who get this rachel handle

Please is she single sad sad sad sad sad
I’m asking for a friend
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:

Gang up or no gang up, I still insist Yemi's moves are so fake in the house now, like who does all these shalaye after all the expose, if he had cut all this up,it would be either Khosi coming to him to apologize continuously or Khosi involving herself with Thabang which would be nobody business really as there is nothing interesting in that, even blue that was trying to operate is trying to go into blaqboi fully sensing there is no salvaging of her relationship with Yemi, so for how long will Yemi drag this girl, giving her upper hand? , Show me any male housemate that has been persistent in an obvious disrespectful ship like this, I have no clue, he desperately needs someone to banish this embarrassing thought of persisting with Khosi despite obvious reality.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
QueenSindel:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:

Same Balqboi knows exactly what's going on and hailing her to ride on, i don't think Khosi is using Thabang, if she, she won't be crying for open relationship, she just wants Yemi no end it so as to get some sympathy......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
QueenSindel:

The end justifies the means...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Was busy with election happenings yesterday,what in the world happened here?
CC Fitzmayowa
CC Pharoh

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kayyy:

Gang up or no gang up, I still insist Yemi's moves are so fake in the house now, like who does all these shalaye after all the expose, if he had cut all this up,it would be either Khosi coming to him to apologize continuously or Khosi involving herself with Thabang which would be nobody business really as there is nothing interesting in that, even blue that was trying to operate is trying to go into blaqboi fully sensing there is no salvaging of her relationship with Yemi, so for how long will Yemi drag this girl, giving her upper hand? , Show me any male housemate that has been persistent in an obvious disrespectful ship like this, I have no clue, he desperately needs someone to banish this embarrassing thought of persisting with Khosi despite obvious reality.

You are 100 percent right and his reason for still staying baffles me as people were citing the question ebuka aksed. I mean 100k or whatever, if my babe flirt with a 21 years old, relationship done end talkless of asking for open relationship. Blue is tired of waiting for yemi obviously and the options of men she like are not much in that house outside operation. She told thabang she is tired and wants to run things legit with blaq but his game made her to kind of cut him off yesterday. The disrespect is too much and i don't know what more can be revealed for him to leave this babe because he will be pained about his actions when he is out of the house.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Titaniumental:
Was busy with election happenings yesterday,what in the world happened here?
CC Fitzmayowa
CC Pharoh

Your boy and him master called Blue and Thabang toncome join their meeting....

So your boy choke Khosi to the point of her asking for Open relationship, but your boy won't allow it, it either she leaves or he chokes her with love. Naso your boy gal begin use Blue as an excuse for asking for open relationship because your boy and Blue complement each other about looking good etc.....

Bottomline Khosi is dying to be in the arms of Thabang but your boy won't allow that so your boy called Blue and Thabang to clear things up na so Blue waka comot for the convo angrily, while your boy and Thabang had some convo about the triangle going on before Buleani comot camera.......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Same Balqboi knows exactly what's going on and hailing her to ride on, i don't think Khosi is using Thabang, if she, she won't be crying for open relationship, she just wants Yemi no end it so as to get some sympathy......

Thats true as she wants sympathy from the viewers if yemi calls it off and i think they will start dating from this coming week so. I think their shipping will not make meaning that much if nelisa and olivia stays away from it. I see them loosing some of their fans if they even ship so lets see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Please is she single sad sad sad sad sad
I’m asking for a friend
Boss,close your eyes
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
It still beats my imagination how Yemi would see a well shaped lady like Blue and a beautiful lady like Ipeleng and still choose Khosi. This thing called attraction sef be one kind

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Olivia pls which one is albino community? Abeg being an albino is not a disability but a skin colour. Ebubu is a vibe and deserves the spot he has on the show.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:
Yemi our lover don’t leave khosi and don’t give her any open relationship

Let her cry till her nose brings out catarrh and blood

The open relationship will only come back to bite yemi in the ass if he agrees and either or blue or Thabang gets evicted , so no way

Yemi is playing a whole new kind of game , not sure I’ve seen this before but i like it regardless

Yemi Cregx till the finals
Anti-Yemi can cry me a river

Yes ooooo.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

Boss,close your eyes

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:

Thabang planned to make his move publicly on khosi next week but its like yesterday has changed some things. I wish he still makes his move so that yemi can be free from her or yemi leaves her before that move.

I go too happy if Yemi can be free from that Khosi. Blue is a better lady abeg
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
JuicyStar:
Olivia pls which one is albino community? Abeg being an albino is not a disability but a skin colour. Ebubu is a vibe and deserves the spot he has on the show.
No be only vibe na vibrator!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
lokoloko84:
My perception is that, most of his fans want him to be with blue and If he did that, he will lose some votes from some kosi's fans at a point, though they will be gingered to vote harder but will that be enough?
Same thing,if he was still with khosi as it is, though I don't know how big blue's fan base is,but it seems khosi has a very big fanbase.
This issue is even more than yemi. The fans of khosi and blue are using this situation to bash eachother,so leaving one to the other will be a major victory to one of them.
The best bet now is for Khosi to put her foot down to breakup so that yemi will have an excuse to leave.This is the safe bet for him.
Even going solo is not good for him at present.
He still need to be on a good side with both of them either way.

Yemi is getting dragged by different Fanbase na why e be like say na only him waka come grin
Blue Fans- For Choosing Khosi over her because the fight initially was a brag by them that Yemi likes Blue more but Khosi guilt him, but him clearing Blue didn’t go well with them.

Khosi Fans- First, they see him initially as competition before the bottom thing. Second reason, The blue rivalry on who owns his heart and third, from her fans who prefer Thabang to Yemi.

Thabang fans - the Yemi-Khosi situation that gets their Chinese golden boy dragged.

Kanaga fans - The two male contender from Nigeria are Yemi and Kanaga. Anything to drag their perceived competition down so to get more alliance and decamping Fam. They literally intensify the whole Yemi got no game and he’s simp., nobody carry the matter for head reach them .

Miracle fans- Khosi-Yemi drama as well. They want to be in the equation so bad .

No Housemate get dragged like YemiCregx.

HE IS THE SHOW !!! grin

I don’t know how people do it, moving from one fansbase to another. Once I pitch my tent with you, it’s me agreeing to the fact that you’re not perfect and you will annoy me at some point on the show but regardless, I’m for you.

Tacha, Erica, Pere, Beauty all had troublesome moments in the House, especially Tacha, her fans kept adding up instead of reducing. That’s been fans. No be the yamayama Bandwagon wey una dey do, dey find who go win so to pitch with.

Even if my Fav finish the show with 0.2%, I don’t care. I am a loyal supporter and realistic.

YemiCregx the Sweetness that is making all potatoes to potate. Keep shining Fine man grin

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Albino community means people that are albinos.
Olivia wasn't saying anything bad. She's saying the same thing we all said the first night. Ebubu is the first albino and it's nice to see representation.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Giel:
Albino community means people that are albinos.
Olivia wasn't saying anything bad. She's saying the same thing we all said the first night. Ebubu is the first albino and it's nice to see representation.

I will vote for his boring ass when he’s up anyway. His Sunday nights dey amuse me grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.