Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,396 members, 7,850,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101981 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Geezeem:
Is that Khosi's hands on miracle? I am sure she has become uncomfortable with the fact that miracle is no longer sniffing her behind... thanks to ipeleng
Lol my ikegang and WDG teamie that year.. The guy is actually goodlooking the ladies are probably scared of getting it on with him in the house to avoid being targets due to his fiery personality..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
yunafa:
it was a prank by the boys upstairs to piss yemi off that night...yemi was downstairs and as soon as he started approaching the staircase, juicy jumped off his(juicy's) bed, pulled down his shorts and dived on yemi's bed...the whole room burst into laughter and the laughter got more intense after yemi got to his bed.
I still don't get the idea behind this prank...both parties have a lot to explain if what u narrated is true...But I won't like us to go further since they are all up for nomination grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:14am On Mar 02, 2023
I may be wrong ohh but Blackboi is actually a 'placeholder'
Blue nor reason am at all!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 5:50am On Mar 02, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Na wa o grin
and i think say this girl get sense

Na Zero sense she get.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:09am On Mar 02, 2023
bentenny:
I may be wrong ohh but Blackboi is actually a 'placeholder'
Blue nor reason am at all!

He has been begging for a kiss all night.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:09am On Mar 02, 2023
So mad at myself for sleeping early last night. My khobang 😭
Can anyone update?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They were into each other until the nana thing happened and he is probably back into the operation box.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Sanqa:
So mad at myself for sleeping early last night. My khobang 😭
Can anyone update?

Khosi, Thabang and Miracle gave Yemi chest pain, he needed to recruit Nelisa, Kanaga and Tsatsii to go help him spy on the trio having a convo....

Khosi was so happy finally having sometime with Thabang even if Miracle was there. However, before then Khosi had been walking out on Yemi while he was trying to talk to her because she pissed him off with some of her actions during the day but she continued to walk out on him anytime he wants to talk, only for her to stand up beside Yemi saying she wants to go pee and was joyfully chatting all Night with Thabang.

Khosi only left when Yemi came to pee and while leaving Miracle, Khosi and Thabang started mocking Yemi, while Miracle and Thabang mocked him for being a 31 Yr old "fool", though they didn't say it that way but that was what they were implying.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:23am On Mar 02, 2023
Dead show. Worst big brother ever. Zero content. They should just cut their losses and end this thing immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Khosi, Thabang and Miracle gave Yemi chest pain, he needed to recruit Nelisa, Kanaga and Tsatsii to go help him spy on the trio having a convo....

Khosi was so happy finally having sometime with Thabang even if Miracle was there. However, before then Khosi had been walking out on Yemi while he was trying to talk to her because she pissed him off with some of her actions during the day but she continued to walk out on him anytime he wants to talk, only for her to stand up beside Yemi saying she wants to go pee and was joyfully chatting all Night with Thabang.

Khosi only left when Yemi came to pee and while leaving Miracle, Khosi and Thabang started mocking Yemi, while Miracle and Thabang mocked him for being a 31 Yr old "fool", though they didn't say it that way but that was what they were implying .....

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2023
Kanaga was doing some affirmations right now by the laundry.
He was saying to himself. "You are strong" "you don't have to be like anyone else"
It reminded me of how Amaka last year was doing affirmations too. Although some people mocked her.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:34am On Mar 02, 2023
Lauryn41:
Blaqboi’s handler wants khosicle , Kanaiva and royals to stay

Even the handlers hate yemi 😂😂😂

Abeg team yemi vote ooo
No naija babe in the handler's list? Let olivia and yvonne go home so only nana will remain?
If the handler is Nigerian. Na wa for the person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:43am On Mar 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Khosi only left when Yemi came to pee and while leaving Miracle, Khosi and Thabang started mocking Yemi, while Miracle and Thabang mocked him for being a 31 Yr old "fool", though they didn't say it that way but that was what they were implying.....

Watching Yemi send Tsatsii, Kanaga and Nelissa to go spy on Khosi was the lowest of the low. And even using style to go there himself, was shameful to say the least. Seeing Miracle & Thabang laugh him when Khosi left to go sleep, made me mad. All over the Twitter, Khobang shippers, Khosi, Thabang & Miracle fans were all mocking and dragging Yemi non-stop. Even Kanaga caught some dragging too. I just had to leave Twitter coz I was pissed.

This is not the Yemi I know at all. How Khosi got the upper hand in this game over him, leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. When he comes out, he'd realize how he let a woman ridicule him and ruin his game. Anyway, mine is to just keep voting for him and Kanaga.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2023
endure207:
Yea, av given juviola 1k, yellisa 1k, juvonne 500, so it can go all round smiley smiley smiley
Good morning, thank you so much.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

😘 I knew you are one of the people I trust to watch. Thank you so much
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2023
EmmyCC:

I have not really had time to watch o. I Will pick a face soon.
Good morning. Ok, but please could you vote Juiovla today?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Beorn:

Watching Yemi send Tsatsii, Kanaga and Nelissa to go spy on Khosi was the lowest of the low. And even using style to go there himself, was shameful to say the least. Seeing Miracle & Thabang laugh him when Khosi left to go sleep, made me mad. All over the Twitter, Khobang shippers, Khosi, Thabang & Miracle fans were all mocking and dragging Yemi non-stop. Even Kanaga caught some dragging too. I just had to leave Twitter coz I was pissed.

This is not the Yemi I know at all. How Khosi got the upper hand in this game over him, leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. When he comes out, he'd realize how he let a woman ridicule him and ruin his game. Anyway, mine is to just keep voting for him and Kanaga.
I got the gist skeleton on twitter too, and trusted nairalanders to fill in the gaps. Thanks for adding

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2023
I'm just glad for my khobang moments. That social distancing was not working for me, now I can start watching again.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Beorn:

Na Ebuka table shaking, cause am...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 9:14am On Mar 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Na Ebuka table shaking, cause am...
you are partly right, but sometimes you just have to do what you believe in though it is risky.
The truth is,no matter what yemi does,he will be criticized either way.
His fans should just continue to stick with him no matter how long it takes.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Beorn:

I’m really tired of that boy but I will keep voting him. I don’t even know if he’s safe this week. But once he’s out he has a lot of questions to answer
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
I’m really tired of that boy but I will keep voting him. I don’t even know if he’s safe this week. But once he’s out he has a lot of questions to answer
i just voted for him, lets try and keep him hoping that he will change his game meanwhile for those that are watching, has any one seen yemi and khosi talk today?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2023
fitzmayowa:

grin
I talk am....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:13am On Mar 02, 2023
hartopher76:
i just voted for him, lets try and keep him hoping that he will change his game meanwhile for those that are watching, has any one seen yemi and khosi talk today?
Yea that’s what we need to do.

No they are not talking since yesterday night

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2023
davodyguy:

Jésù.

E shock you?grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Hunterkent:

I admire the degree of poise and resolve you carry toward your position.
No do make anybody intimidate you against your choice; afterall there not your succorers.
The Real Slay Queen wink

Thank you dear!
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2023
switlily25:

E shock you?grin
Seriously

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hunterkent: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2023
switlily25:

Thank you dear!
God bless you!
The pleasures all mine, dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hunterkent: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Whats this desolating silence brooding in this thread lately. cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
Yea that’s what we need to do.

No they are not talking since yesterday night
all yemi needs is to maintain that silent treatment and mind his business, khosi only feeds on attention and believe me she cant survive in that house for one week without yemi's attention. Having said that pls lets come thrue for yemi, without him, there will be nothing to talk about in that house, sentiment aside vote yelisa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
hartopher76:
all yemi needs is to maintain that silent treatment and mind his business, khosi only feeds on attention and believe me she cant survive in that house for one week without yemi's attention. Having said that pls lets come thrue for yemi, without him, there will be nothing to talk about in that house, sentiment aside vote yelisa.
But can yemi survive without khosi's attention? You may not have noticed, khosi gives you attention but when she withdraws it you are left moping without anything to do but sleep all day 😊. She did that to thabang and he only came alive last night, if videos going around are anything to go by.
And yeah, let us keep voting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
hartopher76:

Without Yemi in that house there is nothing to talk about?

Sometimes I wonder how Yemi fans think sha.

I don't have any favorite which is why I haven't been voting, but to me Miracle is more useful in that house than Yemi by far.

Miracle is talented, controversial, funny, caring and troublesome and that's what the show is all about.

Combination of Miracle and Sandra's drama would've increase the rating of the show but unfortunately Sandra was voted out early.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.