Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084093 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dey kip on hating on Yemi. Lol.,,, more reason I've decided to punish him with votes.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
This Khosi abi Khosa definitely has a crush on Marvin. Na the guy wey she want be that. She’s always blushing when she’s talking to or about him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
Congratulations to Marvelous Marvin cheesy

Big ups to Justin too

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
One would think it’s Miracle that won….hype man.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Juicy J sef na stammerer. He’s trying his best to hide it but e dey show when he’s excited

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
thatigboman:
they learnt from the mistakes of the earlier ones
That's why I never envy those who had to go first. Biggie's Scapegoats grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
Marvin really needs to stop working his upper body and do serious work on his legs. See those tiny chicken legs. Disgusting…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
Reussite:

Quite commendable. Every Friday a HM gets to win $1k.
Very commendable...atleast there will be something to play for. I also hope biggie keeps up with the short playtime ,makes the game more interesting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
Geezeem:
I like the new dark guy tho... looks like a kenyan grin

I miss East Africans on the show badly
Let me go check Twitter about the new housemates

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
Biggaboi:

That's why I never envy those who had to go first. Biggie's Scapegoats grin grin
Adekunle went first in Supakomando task and won so that shouldn't be an excuse not to be seriousgrin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Who is giving Olivia chest pain now? The gal has been shouting small boy since.......

She is just a frustrated bitch ! She came into the house with that erroneous belief as being the most beautiful girl or something. But the moment she realised that no guy was even pricing her market,she quickly formed witches coven with Jenny O,Yvonne and Nana ! It's only Yvonne that I pity though,she shouldn't roll with characters like Olivia and Jenny O,they are not good for her image.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Asabe4:
Very commendable...atleast there will be something to play for. I also hope biggie keeps up with the [b]short playtim[/b]e ,makes the game more interesting.
Probably because there's a lot of HMs. With 24 people lining up to play and each to be timed plus advert breaks, the time has to be short for each player then else it may drag till midnight.
They'll probably lengthen the time as the weeks go on and more HMs leaves the house
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Marvin na another chop chop like Eric and Dotun. That’s why the Southy housemates go hide food before he consume everything

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Marvin really needs to stop working his upper body and do serious work on his legs. See those tiny chicken legs. Disgusting…
who's the hottest guy to u there make I see if u get taste angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
QueenSindel:
Adekunle went first in Supakomando task and won so that shouldn't be an excuse not to be seriousgrin
It's usually rare to see such. Most first timers usually fail leaving the others to learn from the mistake

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Biggaboi:

Probably because there's a lot of HMs. With 24 people lining up to play and each to be timed plus advert breaks, the time has to be short for each player then else it may drag till midnight.
They'll probably lengthen the time as the weeks go on and more HMs leaves the house
Yea,time will be longer subsequently, shouldn't just be too long sad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Eeghe:
Phew!
Finally I can watch embarassed

Jump right in hun kiss
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Biggaboi:

It's usually rare to see such. Most first timers usually fail leaving the others to learn from the mistake
True
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
That pot shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Asabe4:
Yea,time will be longer subsequently, shouldn't just be too long sad
Yea. I like today's game though. Gives everyone a fair chance to win. Even the sluggish Justin finished the task!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Omo Ik dolls for weekly arena winner this is nice...Bbn housemates didn't get this!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Congratulations my baby boo!!!
Keep winning!
Na you biko!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
switlily25:
Congratulations my baby boo!!!
Keep winning!
Na you biko!!!!!
Rubbish we have moved past bb level up faded housemates like hermes tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Eeghe:

I have a long way to go but my first connection (xy) is with Mmeli and (xx) Ipeleng (that her bullying story should have been withheld though
Other initial impressions for me are the JayP, Ebubu, the flat chested girl?, JJay, Kanaga (but that Jeff-like speech was a no, Yemi (just for reminding me of three-quarter TeddyA and one-quarter Kiddwaya)….

Initial total disconnects (means nothing though, just from Sunday)
Nana, Yvonne (cold and deliberate), JennyO (but I like her profile), Khosa, the one that looks like WMoney, one that reminds me of JayPaul (round and bald headed), Yaya

Middling are the beautiful fair girl that drank a lot that night, the one with dreadlocks and Marvin (his smile is unattractive though)

Now I settle to learn them and adopt and or throw away cheesy

Lol.. we have time darling... we have time

I am keeping my heart open in case another set of new housemates walk in... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Eeghe:

For the love of Gawd angry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Eeghe:

I miss East Africans on the show badly
Let me go check Twitter about the new housemates

Pls go check them out

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ok... Khosi is a gamer!
Na now I know

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Geezeem:
I like the new dark guy tho... looks like a kenyan grin
theo, he's from SA
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
thatigboman:
theo, he's from SA

I know smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Congratulations Marvin my marvelous honeybun u are so cute wow kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Na Lukay get Ipeleng,the babe is not hiding her love for him !
As nobody chyke am e better may she settle for her uncle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

We are shipping him with Jenni O

Mummy and daddy of the house
ROFLMAO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.