Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1088558 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Justin and Yvonne, going tomorrow. 😢😢😢
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
meobizy:
Na Naija boy. I don’t blame him. Most of these girls can shout rape if you don’t perform to their expectation. Until she says “come into my bed and do whatever you will,” he’ll stick to himself. She can say so. Let her do it first.

Lol they both sleep on the same bed everyday and blackboi has access to all of her except the p** for now. She even told him too much kissing and pre-intimacy makes her Hot, also that she is an easy and heavy squitter plus she likes di** alot. So what is he waiting for if yemi already gave her head.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
dominique:
Sanqa!!! What's the title of this music they're currently playing?!!! They play it a lot in the house.
Sorry didn't get it
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Justin and Yvonne, going tomorrow. 😢😢😢

Juicy said he has a feeling he is the one going home and he has been trying to clear things about outside with Yvonne.

Yvonne is more popular than Olivia in my opinion and even more liked.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
I’ll force myself to watch the show this week. I want to see which Naija meals the SA housemates like.

Ebubu should not quit doing push-ups when he leaves. I know he will though. Na the nice body dey give am confidence to off shirt every time — just like BrightO that year. Conji is a bastard. I cannot imagine doing five weeks on the show without masturbating or the real deal.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Bahd Boy Justin on Nana

Nana take it easy on the baby of the house.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by maingwaest(f): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nana YAF finish Justin...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
My kayamata nana is making me happy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Na wetin nana do kanaga wey tsatsi take vex for am but good Justin no dey any ship
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pharoh:

Juicy said he has a feeling he is the one going home and he has been trying to clear things about outside with Yvonne.

Yvonne is more popular than Olivia in my opinion and even more liked.
If na by popularity, Maria for SYE for reach Final.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pharoh:

Lol they both sleep on the same bed everyday and blackboi has access to all of her except the p** for now. She even told him too much kissing and pre-intimacy makes her Hot, also that she is an easy and heavy squitter plus she likes di** alot. So what is he waiting for if yemi already gave her head.
Lol. Yemi gave her head. Nice. These SA girls no send you.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
I'll miss Ebubu if he goes tomorrow sha sad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Juju baby.... I will miss you grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wetin Nana dey shake? grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Them feel the party. This boy finish work.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
These SA girls are homewreckers, abeg. Blue likes Blaq and I believe it’s because Nana is on his matter. The girl doesn’t care for single men. Catching a hooked man is a game to her. She’s twenty-two, youthful exuberance in full glare.

Why is no girl on Ebubu’s case? I haven’t seen him tell anyone he has a girlfriend.

If Marvin was around, he’d still be playing hot and cold with Blue. Confused human being.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
The highlight of the night for me was the Kanaiva vibe moment, Miracle & Yemi vibing😂 & the grind on Justin from Nana.
DJ Toy did pretty well.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
meobizy:
These SA girls are homewreckers, abeg. Blue likes Blaq and I believe it’s because Nana is on his matter. The girl doesn’t care for single men. Why is no girl on Ebubu’s case? I haven’t seen him tell anyone he has a girlfriend.

She said she likes toxic men and relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sniper101(m): 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
una say this Blu Iva of a bitch wasn't wh0r!ng around before she got admission into the Biggie's house?

See as she no dey let person see road
with her tattooed big black strong yansh angry

Yvonne's yellow fat ass is what I very much would've preferred to be blocking my viewing space grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pharoh:

She said she likes toxic men and relationships.
It didn’t take long for me to figure. I can bet she’s a go-go dancer. Meeting married sugar daddies every club night is a routine for her.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pemperempe: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Blue aiva na olosho reloaded. She feels she's the next big thing to happen on big brother.
See ipeleng, she no set even without trying to much. I still stand on decency.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
meobizy:
It didn’t take long for me to figure. I can bet she’s a go-go dancer. Meeting married sugar daddies every club night is a routine for her.

That's what she does in real life, dances for djs, ballers in vip sections, clubs , private parties and only member club parties. She dances in music videos even for focalistic. She branched into DJ by herself and that's what will blow her in my opinion.

I was hoping she will use this big brother platform to launch that dj part of her career. I don't want her to continue that other part of her life and her shipping with yemi would have curbed her excesses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Geezeem:

But calling Yaya bag of brown beans was okay? abbegiii lipsrsealed
😂😂😂😂

Did i call her that??
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
Khosi talking to yemi
Khosi: they all go to Olivia for wigs. Even when she was in the bathroom and she doesn't even think twice, and I was like. Olivia. The same people who put you up?

I think they are talking about strong pairs.
Who are they talking about? I want to know who they think is stronger and what pair they are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Chai, see Yemi dey dance #Kilometers

Nice one grin
My guy

Howfar
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
This is where I miss WhiteMoney and his funny dance moves. grin
That your fave na mad man on Saturday parties aswear

Funny dance steps
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Smoothgio:

My guy

Howfar
Good bro....

How your side Oniovó?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
Smoothgio:

That your fave na mad man on Saturday parties aswear

Funny dance steps
Na why we dey call am G O.A.T

Odogwu WhiteMoney. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sanqa:
Kill me now 😭😭

Make we enter mountain abeg

I can't stand this abomination ship any longer
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Olivia no sabi dance one bit......cheesy
cheesy She's trying
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Khosi sees her security guard getting eliminated before her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
Khosi to yemi
Olivia is a very genuine person. She's genuinely trying to get to know me. She's a very nice person who doesn't know how to hide her feelings.
There is a time I'm sure she nominated me because she was feeling guilty.

Thank you khosi for acknowledging that Olivia is being genuine when she talks to people and she's not doing it because she's trying to play a game. She just genuinely wants to connect with people.
That's why Lawrence had to try and ruin it by lying on Olivia

But why are yemi and khosi talking about Olivia

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.