Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091337 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Phewew! What a week of stress. So great my queen Khosi is still in the running.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Giel:

She's still suspect to me sha grin
I will never forget her first 2 weeks in the house nominating just Nigerians grin
I just liked how she mudded everyone. grin
Blaqboi. Miracle. Tsatsii. Mud for everyone

I really like the way the top 5 or 6 is snapping up.
I just want[b] nana and Yvonne[/b] to join those at the finale too.
At least one of them must definitely make it. To be honest, I thought she would pick Blaqboi, I knew she wouldn't pick Tsatsi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by greggng: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
No wonder miracle is after this girl ..she is smart inside... Ebubu most win this show

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
queenemelda:
Xenophobic tag in the mud. I know Tsatsi is in pains. I feel for her sha

Even me myself, I am in severe pains for her grin grin

She put in so much work on Ipeleng this past week…

grin grin. There was one long nonsense motivational talk that I witnessed.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Hey everyone, strategic Kanaga is making everyone sing his sister Happy Birthday. Tune in to get evidence

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
TheMainMan:
not really actually grin

immediately lawrence asked her to pick the second envelope and they went on break…

I switched to the real big brother channel where ipeleng was contemplating she has to chose someone she feels can’t win… this was what happened

Her strategy has always been to put up strong contenders against diaselves, n put d weak ones against herself.

She's one of d housemates dat came to really play d game, n she's doing it without emotions

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
MamBi:

I love them! Their strategy, analysis of game is just too on point……

It is o...All the babes are gamers...from khosi to blue to tatsi to ipeleng...yet keep acting clueless...looool

U saw how blue pulled her aside and gave her validation of a smart game play ?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PeggySandas(f): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nobody gives a fvck about this shitty show. So, fvck the mod that brought this crap to front page and all the followers of the show worldwide.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Thank you Ipeleng for picking Ebubu even though I least expected your pick to be the resident humble man, it is nevertheless refreshing. Ebubu cruising to the final without stress mirrors our reality, some people get what others will die for on a platter. I’m happy for the child of grace.

Can we all vote Ebubu for the money?

He has my votes!!!

Ebubu for the mulla

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wow....bumites
Our king is in d finales oooo...
Like play like play...we are winning
Tatiana4u come lets dance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
queenemelda:
Correct me if I am wrong, but Blaq and Nana were together before Blue 'intruded'. Just that Blaq chose Blue. And I know you are a Blue Diamond.

Nana was there before blue aiva, blackboi is the deceptive one in the triangle. I wished nana called blue aiva an intruder back because I want that blackboi exposed .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Playmaaker14:
She's smart....

1. She has already given Blaqboi some privileges,

2. She feels Miracle is strong,

3. She knows Tsatsi is manipulative and will get more votes than her....

4. She knows Ebubu does not stand a chance in the final.

Unfortunately for her...9jas are emotional people...ebubu may just win...this miraculous spot in the finale just won him a lot of fans...the grace word would be used over the next few weeks to seal his win...fingers crossed..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Twoclans:

Real gamers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And she saved a Nigerian!
grin grin

.... all that motivational speech Tsatsi gave Ipeleng on Monday got her no where cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Playmaaker14:
She's smart....

1. She has already given Blaqboi some privileges,

2. She feels Miracle is strong,

3. She knows Tsatsi is manipulative and will get more votes than her....

4. She knows Ebubu does not stand a chance in the final.

All the above and she will not be upsetting fan bases of her friends if she picks one friend over the other grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Giel:

I will never forget her first 2 weeks in the house nominating just Nigerians grin

I just want nana and Yvonne to join those at the finale too.
Amadioha go scatter u and that Nana for finals tongue tongue I love that she didn't pick Blaqboi over Mimi Sha even after all his stupid sermon last night on her against My baby using his blaqleng tag she still gave him Ellacheesy cheesy cheesy
Na Blaqboi chop the real Mud over anyone else buhahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ipeleng is a gamer.

She PROBABLY chose Ebubu because

1. Royals are considered the weakest due to the fact they have only stood up once for eviction despite the fact Yemi. She probably considered that Royals might have been saved out of pity votes.

2. Picking Tsatsii would see her share votes with a SAn at the finals. She would probably prefer to have more Nigerians at the fimals than SAns, to bolster her chances of winning.

3. Knowing that Thabang, Khosi & Kanaga are strong, would mean choosing a weak HM to help her stand a chance.

Smart move but sometimes, over-calcu doesn't pay. Should Thabang or Tsatsii leave before the finals, I doubt she'd be getting their votes as their fans would fight dirty and go for others.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
If Ipeleng picked Ebubu cos he will be easier to beat, then she gamed wrongly, cos he has a much larger fanbase than she does.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
queenemelda:
At least one of them must definitely make it. To be honest, I thought she would pick Blaqboi, I knew she wouldn't pick Tsatsi
Same here. I thought she would pick blaqboi.
Her friendship with Tsatsii is very interesting to me.
2 gamer girls who are not loyal to each other, backstabbed each other, suspect each other and of course have nominated each other but also saved each other. I wonder if there is any thing Genuine about their friendship in the house.

The only genuine female friendship this season ( at least in the house) was between Olivia and Yvonne. I don't know if there is another genuine female friendship.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
MamBi:

I love them! Their strategy, analysis of game is just too on point……

Ipeleng picked the osu outsider so she can stand a chance of winning.

my vote will go to ebubu, let him put his enemies to shame.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Isabi4lov: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
She too sabi the game wellla , she went for a weaker contender grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
greggng:
No wonder miracle is after this girl ..she is smart inside... Ebubu most win this show

I talk am...even me I am tempted to vote him for the win....

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
Giel:

I just want nana and Yvonne to join those at the finale too.

As for Tsatsii
She'll be alright grin

Yvonne will definitely enter the finale

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
prewtyjulie:
It's good dey weren't given opportunity to sway ipe decision, tsatsi would av black mailed her into picking her.

I doubt. Ipeleng is a gamer and Tsatsii wouldn't have gotten through to her. Everything she's been doing from day 1 are calculated moves. She and Tsatsii are birds of the same feather. They'd stab each other at the back to get a chance at the money.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QQIA: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
MamBi:
YE PA RI PAAAAAAAA!

IPELENG TAKES EBUBU TO FINALS OHHHHHHH.

GAMERRRRRRRRR ALERT….
She no go fvck this one too?

But I like make she win shaa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ejimatic: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

I want to use this opportunity to ask why Nairaland has not allowed me to comment on the political plartform? Am I Tinubu or Obi or Atiku? What have done wrong? I look at this unjustafiable action as an infringement on my fundamental human right and demand an apology from Nairaland for this infraction.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
scondy:

I talk am...even me I am tempted to vote him for the win....
abeg vote for him🤲🏿
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Amya:
Phewew! What a week of stress. So great my queen Khosi is still in the running.
The money is between her and kj
Good luck to both of them
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
drimzsmoke:
I'm going to name my daughter Ebubu!!!

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nana is literally ready to roast Blaqboi and Blue. grin

Standing next to the fire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.