Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084650 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
dominique:

Please sprinkle some votes for Nana while you're at it. We know she's leaving, we just want her to leave with a decent percentage embarassed
instead of wasting percentage on an unserious fellow, give the votes to miracle ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Whitesnow01:
I think Miracle is the best presenter on this show. He knows his onions.. He’s got that stage carriage too
miracle no get mate for the house

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Justin is a Marlian.... He doesn't like school, he likes money. grin
low self esteem osu like him, how he go like school when they probably bullied him everyday

If he went to my school kcob, he no go near another school again
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Got an update that will take you out of poverty in a matter of 2 months, it's a secret telegram bot that is paying me massively, I will drop the link soon
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opulencepee(f): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
no she must be among the 1% gang
😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
low self esteem osu like him, how he go like school when they probably bullied him everyday

If he went to my school kcob, he no go near another school again
grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Damiviolet
See your boy winning again
Congratulations to kanaga. kiss

Justin baby. This is really your week. Congratulations kiss

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
dominique I don help you drop small for your Nana , make the gods of percentage help her make she escape .00%..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Miracle & Ipeleng should just come out & declare this their sudden affection for each other official. If Miracle stays in this house till the final day, we would have a sailing ship for sure.😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Khosi & Thabang now sharing KhoYemi matrimonial space?😐

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentennyIsBack: 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Just like what a prophet said here,once yemi is gone,baba Thabang will take his position in bed next to Khosi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 15, 2023
Miracle always walk in on people gossiping about him negatively.

Tsatsi, as usual was poisoning Ipeleng's mind, but when Miracle came in, she started acting up and jumped to her bed.

Na this bad character make them kee one assistant pastor wife.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:49am On Mar 15, 2023
Playmaaker14:

Tsatsi, as usual was poisoning Ipeleng's mind, but when Miracle came in, she started acting up and jumped to her bed.

Baba nla.
Hope you don vote. Leave woto woto small go vote.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 15, 2023
FIGARO00:

Baba nla.
Hope you don vote. Leave woto woto small go vote.
Lol, you suppose know me...

I dey quick vote for my fave immediately voting lines open, I nor wan hear network issues. cheesy

I don even worry some of your team members to vote for my boy, Kanaga.... I let them know say nor be support by mouth I dey find, make them show the support through votes...
Two of them don drop receipt. grin (I appreciate it though)

I just dey catch my cruise here. cheesy

How your side??
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 1:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Playmaaker14:

Blaqboi is worse than Tsatsi and Miracle has clocked the jackass...One of the reasons we shouldn't sleep on Miracle.. he has clocked another unfortunate jerk grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:43am On Mar 15, 2023
The last time I enjoyed the last two weeks of this show was during Keagan and Talia time 😍. Khobang is giving me joy and tiktok is the place to be. If only they could halt evictions and let all the housemates remain till the last day, then give the money to justin 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 6:33am On Mar 15, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Got an update that will take you out of poverty in a matter of 2 months, it's a secret telegram bot that is paying me massively, I will drop the link soon

Okay don't forget to share.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:25am On Mar 15, 2023
Playmaaker14:
I have given him 300 votes while my boy King Kanaga has the rest of my votes.

We go again tomorrow, E go pass like this...

Cc; Queensindel.
Bless u honourable for all u have done so far🙏 Though I don't like the news going round about Miracle's position embarassed Kanaga seems to be doing very well on the polls but Mimi is in danger I have not rested since🥺 I don't know why people will want to let down Miracle that has put so much efforts in entertaining us.If he leaves they will still come back to cry here that the show is dead😠 I am out to empty my bank account cos I don't mind going bankrupt for a King of content Miracle OP!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2023
QueenSindel:
Bless u honourable for all u have done so far🙏 Though I don't like the news going round about Miracle's position embarassed Kanaga seems to be doing very well on the polls but Mimi is in danger I have not rested since🥺 I don't know why people will want to let down Miracle that has put so much efforts in entertaining us.If he leaves they will still come back to cry here that the show is dead😠 I am out to empty my bank account cos I don't mind going bankrupt for a King of content Miracle OP!
Don't be afraid, he is going no where.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2023
styrese:
Blaqboi is worse than Tsatsi and Miracle has clocked the jackass...One of the reasons we shouldn't sleep on Miracle.. he has clocked another unfortunate jerk grin
Lol, Miracle is going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2023
QueenSindel:

Dearie calm down Miracle goes no where

We still need him in that house with top contenders

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:57am On Mar 15, 2023
I feel like updating today
From last night housemates have been displaying signs of anxiety. Miracle was angry after the presentation that blaqboi and khosi laughed at him when he started talking. He seemed to be more angry at blaq though, and his issue with khosi was that she was being hypocritical, she used to be angry at people disturbing a speaker.
When the hoh was sharing food with some housemates last night, miracle told blaq to eat from a particular plate and when the other asked why, mira told him because he licked his finger and touched food in that particular plate 🤣. Blaq denied this.
Blu, tsatsi and ipeleng think khosi is moving to their men 😊. This morning tsatsi and blu were discussing this, mainly about blaq. Later blu asked blaq about khosi calling him bestie. Blaq said khosi does not call him that and even if she did, there was nothing wrong with that. She then asked him about why he always makes sure that he is with khosi when he assigns chores, to which blaq said it's coincidence. Then she told him that tsatsi says when he was distributing toothbrushes and gave khosi a blue one, khosi said she does not want it and took another color. She believes it is because it is blue 🤣🤣🤣.
Ipeleng says khosi seems to be liking miracle now.
Besides the anxiety shown by housemates, khobang is doing very well. They have found each other in these tough times. I am happy for them (and myself).
At the moment most housemates are sleeping, except for kanaga and ebubu who are dancing and singing along to music played by biggie.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2023
Whitesnow01:
dominique I don help you drop small for your Nana , make the gods of percentage help her make she escape .00%..

Bless you

Vote Thabang oo people!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2023
Sanqa:
The last time I enjoyed the last two weeks of this show was during Keagan and Talia time 😍. Khobang is giving me joy and tiktok is the place to be. If only they could halt evictions and let all the housemates remain till the last day, then give the money to justin 🤣

You are funny
I really feel like I know you
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2023
Sanqa:
From last night housemates have been displaying signs of anxiety. Miracle was angry after the presentation that blaqboi and khosi laughed at him when he started talking. He seemed to be more angry at blaq though, and his issue with khosi was that she was being hypocritical, she used to be angry at people disturbing a speaker.
When the hoh was sharing food with some housemates last night, miracle told blaq to eat from a particular plate and when the other asked why, mira told him because he licked his finger and touched food in that particular plate 🤣. Blaq denied this.
Blu, tsatsi and ipeleng think khosi is moving to their men 😊. This morning tsatsi and blu were discussing this, mainly about blaq. Later blu asked blaq about khosi calling him bestie. Blaq said khosi does not call him that and even if she did, there was nothing wrong with that. She then asked him about why he always makes sure that he is with khosi when he assigns chores, to which blaq said it's coincidence. Then she told him that tsatsi says when he was distributing toothbrushes and gave khosi a blue one, khosi said she does not want it and took another color. She believes it is because it is blue 🤣🤣🤣.
Besides the anxiety shown by housemates, khobang is doing very well. They have found each other in these tough times. I am happy for them (and myself).
At the moment most housemates are sleeping, except for kanaga and ebubu who are dancing and singing along to music played by biggie.

Deaddd cheesy
Meanwhile I made a movie out of this post, in my head, and I am working, lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2023
Sanqa:
blue is a jealous witch, what's wrong with calling someone bestie?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
blue is a jealous witch, what's wrong with calling someone bestie?
khosi is a the jealous and hypocrital witch.... Did she allow yemi near blue ? All of a sudden, she's close marking blaq boy, even the blaq na mugu...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2023
Onyi

This is for you..... good luck to your boy on Sunday

I also told my friend to do something and send too cus I am a bit busy at work

I hope the forces be with you guys

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2023
Smoothgio:
Onyi

Awwwn!!
God bless you🙏

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opulencepee(f): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=stillme231 post=121756390]khosi is a the jealous and hypocrital witch.... Did she allow yemi near blue ? All of a sudden, she's close marking blaq boy, even the blaq na mugu...

Thank you for saying my mind. Blaqboi mugu is out of this world! I want Blue to keep him at arms length. Nonsense boy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
Queensindel, styrese, I will do more before they close the voting line..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Smoothgio:
Onyi

Weldone Oniovó.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.