Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084992 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
STFU Lickie fans. Make person hear word. Your fave is a boring guy and does not deserve to win the 100k. You guys can buy the whole influencers and hype his boring ass but be assured he ain't smelling the money. Cry more!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Geezeem:

This is how it should be... the winner should appeal to viewers ACROSS Africa!

True🤷🏾‍♀️
Very true and decidedly true
They should have specified that they were gonna use this method at the beginning though- for full disclosure
Like it was for BBA

New watchers got a bad BBbaptism lol. I would be very gleeful if not for the fact that I really don’t care anymore
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kanaga their headache

Production had to do something because they know he will win thereby bringing rubbish rule at die minute

Ogun kee them there

Whether they like it or not Kanaga will win this show

If this show hold again next year make I naked baff

Rubbish show

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amya:

If we should go by the entertainment metric, Kanaga should be a week 2 evictee, PR investment is even what kept him the house this long. Miracle who is the perfect all-rounder was evicted today and you don't see his fans crying about rigging.

Kanaga's team (whatever they're called) should accept his imminent defeat with dignity. They should stan with sense next season.

Pure truth

We lost Mmeli... Jenny... Sandra.... Miracle, Yemi... and they are telling me about rigging?

Is this even a joke?

Miracle is really what this show is about.... I just hated that he became a bit withdraw from the scene when he got involved with Ipeleng.... but you can't even compare Miracle, blue with kanaga!

I just need someone to tell me how Kanaga is better than Ebubu and I will rest my case lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amya:

Organic votes that didn't cross the borders, is that one organic?
When did we start marking organic fanbase from inter-country

Kanaga fanbase consist of 90% Nigerians and 10% outsiders and then 90% decided to go all out for him just for Riggie to tell us that the efforts was wasted cus he was supposed to get a 50/50 spread

Wetin be the difference between Biggie and Inec abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

Kanaga fanbase consist of 90% igbos Nigerians and 10% outsiders and then 90% igbos decided to go all out for him just for Riggie to tell us that the efforts was wasted cus he was supposed to get a 50/50 spread

Fixed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eeghe:

True🤷🏾‍♀️
Very true and decidedly true
They should have specified that they were gonna use this method at the beginning though- for full disclosure
Like it was for BBA

New watchers got a bad BBbaptism lol. I would be very gleeful if not for the fact that I really don’t care anymore
Exactly my point

Make it known earlier to avoid some mistakes

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Kj should better go and come back for "Big Dance Africa"..that's the only one the dude fit win..
That boy is so full of himself eh...every eviction he will just go and sit alone in front of every other HM like a senior prefect or something...even tsatsii got fed up with the mofo sef...

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

Kanaga fanbase consist of 90% Nigerians and 10% outsiders and then 90% decided to go all out for him just for Riggie to tell us that the efforts was wasted cus he was supposed to get a 50/50 spread

Khosi’s PR team , Nairaland edition are working overtime

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

If e sure for Biggie,he should bring the normal voting pattern

If KHOSI tops Kanaga,I will request for your account details

Na me know wetin I see from Kforce camp to get full confidence

Use that one to console yourself na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Reussite:
Khosi has won this already from this BBA voting pattern to be used for the last 3 weeks of the show.
This explains how KJ landed in bottom 4.
Kanaga fans are majorly igbos Nigerians so winning is out the window. grin

Yup
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Food for thought
Why are people here complaining about this being unfair to only kanaga? Why are other fanbases not complaining? This rule is new to everyone,we all didn't know about it until after eviction. It affects all housemtes and all fanbases. Ask yourself why your fave does not appeal to other countries. It's not like when voting was going on other countries were voting against Nigerian housemates. They were only voting for people whose personality or gameplay they liked. They didn't like your fave 🤣, s/he didn't appeal to them. Simple.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Only two african countries are playing a game and you decided to involve votes from other african countries to determine who gets to win as if those african countries have reps in the house.

The show is completely useless

Ogun in conjunction with sango kee them there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:
Food for thought
Why are people here complaining about this being unfair to only kanaga? Why are other fanbases not complaining? This rule is new to everyone,we all didn't know about it until after eviction. It affects all housemtes and all fanbases. Ask yourself why your fave does not appeal to other countries. It's not like when voting was going on other countries were voting against Nigerian housemates. They were only voting for people whose personality or gameplay they liked. They didn't like your fave 🤣, s/he didn't appeal to them. Simple.

We’re complaining about it being UNFAIR TO NIGERIAN HOUSEMATES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lauryn41:
I have decided to follow JESUS

NO Turning back

NO Turning back

What is happening to you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
LordTheus:

What is happening to you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The after effects of experiencing too much rigging and Iberiberism from people I thought had sense

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amya:

He probably thinks he's winning. If only he knows he got saved by the whiskers today and took the 5th position.

....he is feeling like Laycon after the money he don spend before he enter

Expect to see the PG 13 love increase this week...they are the only "couple" that has made it... so far

Viewers took out Lukay, Juicy, Maya, Blue, Mmeli, miracle, Nelisa, yemi etc... that attempted shipping.... but them
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:
Food for thought
no lies here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Kj should better go and come back for "Big Dance Africa"..that's the only one the dude fit win..
That boy is so full of himself eh...every eviction he will just go and sit alone in front of every other HM like a senior prefect or something...even tsatsii got fed up with the mofo sef...

Chimo!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Robertgreene1:
after using half of the prize money to buy influencers. You wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Geezeem:
I love the voting pattern like kilode

Contestants should come on the show to appeal to viewers with their games.... no amount of PR and social media marketing will work cheesy cheesy

.... Africans need to see the workings

Good one biggy!

See Khosi.... since the eviction show ended, she has been with Black boy.... totally stirring gists and controversies.... never a dull moment with that one
After, someone will come and tell me bull crap

Everything here but the Khosi extolling Sis cheesy
I need me my good and entertaining heart, all day, every day
Even tho Khosi has brought mega drama this season, I don’t like her game play and the fact that I can’t find a redeeming feature

Butti, I love this game and style and won’t stop wanting a BBA😜

Blue and Miracle have left and I am now left with Yvonne (whose personality I really like, although she has little or no drama tongue)
If they throw her away BBGod forbid, then Imma vote Khosi over Tbabang and Tsatsii🤷🏾‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Lol, that's the thing about most Nigerians...

They spend their time criticizing and dwelling on the past instead of them to strategize and face the next challenge.

Na complain complain full here. grin

This thread is pure comedy tonight. Bro I don laugh sotey I come dey get chest pain. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sanqa:

I didn't want to comment today because I know people are still shocked and maybe angry. This show is about the two TITANS of AFRICA , not to choose who is a titan between SA and Nigeria. It makes sense to me now. Maybe it's unfair to voters, they should have been told before but I don't know if it would have changed anything.
I'm also glad housemates are not aware of this voting system. Imagine them shouting upandan 'I love Kenya' 😂 when they don't even know where it is. Did you hear them saying it's in West Africa? 🤣 mxm

I like that the organizers had it all well thought out...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kforce should calm down. What's done is done. I don't like that everyone is giving up though. If truly this show is being rigged, you are making it easier for the riggers. How do you know Kanaga doesn't have fans in other countries? Why are you all serving this to Khosi on a platter? What makes you think your votes don't count? Don't you see? It's the same thing they did to Yemi, he got into bottom 3 once. His fans became downcast, and boom, he was evicted! It's all mind games. Yvonne was once bottom 2, but look at her now. A potential winner. At least now you know the voting process. It's also a wake up call because all the fanbases that topped Kanaga were also not informed of the new voting system. Calm down and sit up.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amya:

Yet 9ja has won most BBA seasons even with this system in place.

As for BBN, they don't even have to follow the show if they hate Nigerians so much. They have a choice! They are not forced to follow the show or even spend time and resources voting, but they do! Your argument is dead on arrival.

I was coming to say this. If truly other African countries ganged up on Nigeria during BBA, then how on earth did we manage to bag the most wins in the history of the competition if the rest of Africa didn't vote in our favor?

If you want to push the "Nigerians are the most hated in Africa" narrative, I think there are better examples to use than BBA, LoL.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Robertgreene1:

Kweke!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

So tell me how is Kanaga's fault that he appeal to most Nigerians......

And also stealing of Iucs can never be conquered cus there were evidence all over where Tsasti fans who had her SA voters secured and then went to disguise as shippers to steal Iucs from KJ camp who are Nigerians

The point is to appeal to Africa undecided
And I don't care who is stealing or buying IUCs.... whether Naija or SA... it's rigging QED!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
LordTheus:

I was coming to say this. If truly other African countries ganged up on Nigeria during BBA, then how on earth did we manage to bag the most wins in the history of the competitions the rest of Africa didn't vote in our favor?

If you want to push the "Nigerians are the most hated in Africa" narrative, I think there are better examples to use than BBA, LoL.
Number one ,Did you watch BBA

Answer first

Let’s start from there

Number two , why was BBa halted
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
So they eventually took out Nana undecided
What exactly does Tsatsi do in that house that Nana hasn't matched?

Arrant Nansins..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wotowotoman:

This one dey lament as dem don comot her source of livelihood. Na today? Continue with your lamentations na. Hunger go wire that your bald forehead this season…

IUCs racketeers! embarassed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
QueenSindel:
Why are u looking for me I am proud of my boy🥳🥳🥳The only thing that would have made me feel bad or cry sef is if he left that house before blue iva cheesy grin cheesy But GOD CROWNED HIS EFFORTS AND PLACED HIM ABOVE HIS SET💃💃💃💃💃💃

This is fair enough
Miracle was/is the best of the newbies📌
He was strong as a strategic pair, had some romantic dalliance and was interesting individually😎
He deserves

BB should realize that fanbases are formed on day1 and stop doing some HMs durty by bringing them after the show

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Robertgreene1:
the guy is a confirmed 🐍, I don't rate the bastard at all, he is the type of nigga to sleep with his bestfriends gf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) (1520) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.