Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1088621 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nana disappeared sha abi is it the cameras that don't follow her?
I now see why the housemates that nominated made mention of her being quiet
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:
The HMs are having and that's what matters.....

Walahi... they are enjoying themselves grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
safarigirl:

Exactly.

Umqumbothi, vulindela, play me some tracks from Jozi, play AKA, give me Busiswa, drop songs from HHP, or Brickz. Let me know I'm listening to correct jams.

They really want us to believe this is the best SA can do, as if some of us started listening to SA songs last year. Even Freshly Ground sef, have better songs than what is playing now. I will sing "Doobee, Doobee, Doobee, doo-bah eh!" With my full chest.

Eish, hearing you talk about SA artists is more exciting than the party self….

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
This nelisa will be trouble

Me likey..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dannyxy:
Instrumental ni Werey play lataro oh
Ko ye ki werey gba owo ise😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
E be like South Africa no get music industry, Tori, what is this?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
MamBi:

There was a DJ at the last BB Naija that was mixing every Naija song with House. It was so wild. Made you appreciate the pizazz that house can can bring to a party.

The tempo of house this DJ is playing is very chilled.

Ah finally, I am hearing vocals…. Hope rising… cheesy
This is the type of music I’d enjoy more in a lounge setting

A mix of Naija music and house would’ve been so much better, even the ‘part 1’ South African music and ‘part 2’ Nigerian music is highlighting the clear divide within the show when it’s supposed to be a merge of both cultures. There’s a disconnect

Anywho if this is the kind of set South Africans enjoy fair enough

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
scondy:
This nelisa will be trouble

Me likey..
She is who she thinks she is .....baddie
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by viciati(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ahhhhyaaaa....this is sooo depressing.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
I swear If I dey this house I for gum Nelisa till Biggie give me strike.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
COOL10:
Hope South Africans won't complain if a Nigerian DJ should come and play strictly Nigerian songs, because what is this nonsense undecided undecided
I am going to complain best believe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Giel:
Nana disappeared sha abi is it the cameras that don't follow her?
I now see why the housemates that nominated made mention of her being quiet
she's there. Dancing with miracle now
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
safarigirl:

I DON'T LIKE THESE SONGS DOES NOT MEAN I DON'T LIKE SA SONGS.

I JUST DON'T LIKE THESE SONGS PLAYING. What is your problem with my taste in music? Do you know when I started listening to SA songs?

If I tell you I don't like Trenches Nigerian songs, does that mean I don't like Nigerian songs? I have stepped foot outside Nigeria even before you knew that you could travel in this life, so don't insult yourself here.

I traveled out of Nigeria as early as 2003, and the thing no disturb my brain like that. Traveling out of Nigeria is not the greatest achievement in the world, anyway, maybe it is to you.

You think everybody wey dey here be like you? Traveling is nothing to me. I repeat that I can bet all I have that you never comot from Naija before. Name where you don go make I open your yansh. Person wey dey exposed to other cultures cannot sound as stupid as you sound criticizing every damn thing about another culture just because you ain’t used to it…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Blackboy is shaa enjoying himself going from booty to booty
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
thatigboman:
she's there. Dancing with miracle now

No I mean in the house generally. Whenever I tune in I rarely if ever see her.
Even at this party. Just watch. You'll rarely see her.
I guess the camera doesn't focus on her much
Either she's actually quiet like the housemates said she is or the cameras are just barely on her.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
No be amapiano music Zinoleesky and asake dey do too...the party boring die
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
This party sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
10 go soon knack ojoro go cancel ojoro😎

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
scondy:

U ehn...ur take always gets me....loool
Ahahahah 🚶 🚶 🚶 🚶
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
kgr28:
I am going to complain best believe
who gives a hoot about the complain of a south african?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
kgr28:
So listen to it then stop complain for shyyt
To be fair, the same way you’re telling Nigerians to stop watching if they don’t like what they’re seeing is the same way you can probably also leave this Nigerian thread, on a Nigerian website, with majority Nigerian posters, posting Nigerian sentiments

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Its the pretense by d Nigerian housemates for me.

Trying to deceitfully enjoy d goddam funeral playlist.

And to think that d DJ is actually feeling himself, he's prolly d biggest DJ in SA.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lauryn41:

Try to rest

You might develop a stroke from jumping up and down trying to defend your country’s funeral procession piano music

So try to rest

From one concerned nairalander
Stop complaining also
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
MamBi:

Eish, hearing you talk about SA artists is more exciting than the party self….

See, I used to jam SA songs, if the DJ drops "Doc Shabaleza" party go scatter. There are even collabos, drop Emmy Gee Rands and Nairas, drop AKA's All Eyes on Me, drop Ice Prince ft. AKA N Word, drop Davido ft. Focalistic Champion Sound and It goes down when my G's connect.

I'm sorry, but there are too many songs to choose from, for someone to convince me that these mournful tracks are "SA songs" that we can jam to. Songs dey wey both countries fit rock.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Some South Africans are attacking the DJ on twitter sef. Dude is on his own.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Yemo yemo.... resident fine bobo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
This blue aiva girl is good. Too good

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Don't they have danceable songs what kind of boring songs are these
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Even the housemates are tired

This isn't the ampiano I loved
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Boring party... Even the so called amapiano originators dn sit down lmao... Trash party , trash dj n show ..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You think everybody wey dey here be like you? Traveling is nothing to me. I repeat that I can bet all I have that you never comot from Naija before. Name where you don go make I open your yansh. Person wey dey exposed to other cultures cannot sound as stupid as you sound criticizing every damn thing about another culture just because you ain’t used to it…

Traveling is nothing to you, but that was your go-to insult.

You don't know half of the SA music I know, if I'm saying I find a mix boring it is because I find it boring, not because it is SA music.

SA has great music that people can vibe to, these ones are not it. You can sleep in my mentions if you like, I don talk my own.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nelisa, Sandra, blue Aiva,yaya, khosi and Yvonne are just living their best lives at this party
Dancing the night away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.