Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1085710 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Hahaha

All fanbase are guilty of this Sha
Asin eh, if you have the money and you love your fave enough, what stops you from buying IUCs? I guess it's only bad when some people do it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lauryn41:
You are comparing pairing inside the house

To not informing voters about the change in voting system overnight ??

Y’all be running mad on this thread Yo

It’s crazy honestly..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Game on

Lemme go and vote....I still think Kanaga can get to the finals and win

See ya later
Thank you. I don't get why people are giving up. It's not over till it's over.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
queenemelda:
Asin eh, if you have the money and you love your fave enough, what stops you from buying IUCs? I guess it's only bad when some people do it.
I am weak honestly

Aside voting I hardly contribute for my faves post show(only supported ozo fully post show by purchasing from his brands,Teamed up with my sister to get a bottle of wine for Bryann last year for his birthday and contributed a little money for Yemi's birthday too)...... voting is my act of love and now some people are trying to tell me that I shouldn't buy Iucs to vote massively

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ebubu, Nana left without hugging because she didn't want to get emotional not because of any 'vendetta'. Ebubu says he will take Khosi to the finals. He's tired of being strategic all the time. He just wants to take her. Ebubu, you are wrong. She wasn't up from first week. He says she's been through a lot and deserves a spot in the finals. Biggie then asks why he nominated her in the first place. He says he was out of options. He has a bond with Yvonne, that's why he couldn't nominate her. Biggie then asks why he didn't pick Yvonne to take to the finals. He says he feels she is strong and as the only Nigerian woman standing, she will get a lot of (Nigerian) votes (if only he knew the new voting system embarassed)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tsatsi's bum has gotten bigger oo. It's different from the first day cheesy She says she was shattered when Miracle left. She wasn't expecting three. But she was most devastated when Blue left. She says she hopes to win this week's wager, cos it won't be good to lose 3 times. She says she will pick Blaqboi to take to the finals because he has passion for winning tasks and games and he deserves a place in the finals. Biggie should have asked her why she chose him even when she put him up. I think Ipeleng also said she would take Kanaga Jr to the finals. These housemates will put someone up and still choose to take them to finals. I tire.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Big brother will succeed as a judge. I like how is questions are exposing this housemates for there hypocrisy.

They feel they are really smart. See as big brother questions is just exposing them.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Wahali you are the person I am most happy for

I have see you been bashed and labelled bad luck for not supporting a winner all this while but it's like this season is about to be yours
Awwwnnn ,thank you dear!!🥰😍🙏
I just hope that Khosi doesn’t get provoked and gets disqualified because it’s so obvious that she’s the winner of this show!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
switlily25:

I just hope that Khosi doesn’t get provoked and gets disqualified because it’s so obvious that she’s the winner of this show!

Sharrap😂😂
She is not winning

I missed you this season sha

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
queenemelda:
Tsatsi's bum has gotten bigger oo. It's different from the first day cheesy She says she was shattered when Miracle left. She wasn't expecting three. But she was most devastated when Blue left. She says she hopes to win this week's wager, cos it won't be good to lose 3 times. She says she will pick Blaqboi to take to the finals because he has passion for winning tasks and games and he deserves a place in the finals. Biggie should have asked her why she chose him even when she put him up. I think Ipeleng also said she would take Kanaga Jr to the finals. These housemates will put someone up and still choose to take them to finals. I tire.
So our kanasti ship was a scam😭😭😭

Let's this show end quick abeg,my boys should never get close to those Delilah's post show ooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Onyi99:

Sharrap😂😂
She is not winning

I missed you this season sha
Lmao!
Getat!!!grin
She’s winning and you’ll have to deal with it!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

I miss you more…especially our petty fights!grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
switlily25:

You be kolo.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

😂😂😂😂😂

My personal person.... lemme call playmaker for you to calm down

Me and him are keeping malice, he cannot interfere or intervene undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Playmaaker14:
You be kolo.. grin
Dey play!
Your useless kanaga Dey go house on Sunday!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Geezeem:

This is a lesson to future contestants.

They should come on the show with plans to appeal to wider audience... they shouldn't build their hopes on influencers and buying of iucs which they often call "grace"

They accuse our politicians for rigging election but they want to buy VOTES for their faves.... THIEVES!

During BBA... people voted who they LIKED to remain and win... this wicked generation give the wins to their chosen through wuruwuru means...

If e sure for them, let their faves play their games on square ground, they are about to find out what AFRICA see as entertainment! cheesy

Rubbish and votes buying...wailers oshi grin
I am not keeping malice with you, you big yansh... No enthusiasm in keeping up with the show because of the useless elections in Nigeria.

I enjoy reading this comment and trust me, you said nothing but the truth.... Though you dey attack my boy Kanaga, but you said the truth.

Good looking out to you. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
switlily25:

Dey play!
Your useless kanaga Dey go house on Sunday!
Useless Kanaga? grin You're mistaking him for Angel Smith, the unceremonious Olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

I am weak honestly

Aside voting I hardly contribute for my faves post show(only supported ozo fully post show by purchasing from his brands,Teamed up with my sister to get a bottle of wine for Bryann last year for his birthday and contributed a little money for Yemi's birthday too)...... voting is my act of love and now some people are trying to tell me that I shouldn't buy Iucs to vote massively

You are not buying IUCs out of love... you guys are interrupting the natural flow of things... you are interrupting the process most shamefully and shamelessly

You are not DIFFERENT FROM THE. POLITICIANS YOU CASTIGATE who also buy vote to rig because they can afford it and "love you".

The contestants should be likable and widely accepted... they should play to win majority hearts which then translates to majority votes

Anyone who is against political rigging but supports buying of IUCs is as corrupt as Nigeria politicians.... the hypocrisy stinks to high heavens lipsrsealed embarassed😡

I saw the news below on Facebook a little ago and took screenshots of the comments.... see the countries rooting for Khosi?

I don't support what you guys are doing, and I will continue to speak against it as always.... regardless of who and who is involved... IT'S EVIL and it's ruining our beloved show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Coffee with Khosi. Guest Thabang Mazibuko. But Bulelani decided to be unfortunate. Uninvited member of the audience Ebubu. I could watch these two all day, everyday for the next two weeks and not notice they are the only people in the house

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Geezeem:

You are not buying IUCs out of love... you guys are interrupting the natural flow of things... you are interrupting the process most shamefully and shamelessly

You are not DIFFERENT FROM THE. POLITICIANS YOU CASTIGATE who also buy vote to rig because they can afford it and "love you".

The contestants should be likable and widely accepted... they should play to win majority hearts which then translates to majority votes

Anyone who is against political rigging but supports buying of IUCs is as corrupt as Nigeria politicians.... the hypocrisy stinks to high heavens lipsrsealed embarassed😡

I saw the news below on Facebook a little ago and took screenshots of the comments.... see the countries rooting for Khosi?

I don't support what you guys are doing, and I will continue to speak against it as always.... regardless of who and who is involved... IT'S EVIL and it's ruining our beloved show
Wow....no words

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Sanqa:
Coffee with Khosi. Guest Thabang Mazibuko. But Bulelani decided to be unfortunate. Uninvited member of the audience Ebubu. I could watch these two all day, everyday for the next two weeks and not notice they are the only people in the house

This name sounds Igboish cheesy
... chai.... I am missing ooooo cry

I would give my lunch to watch and hear the questions she would ask Thabang!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Geezeem:

This name sounds Igboish cheesy
... chai.... I am missing ooooo cry

I would give my lunch to watch and hear the questions she would ask Thabang!
Just intro and the camera went off. His mother encouraged him to enter big brother, has talked to him about this since he was 17. She is crazy about big brother (she could be in nairaland 🤣)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
crystalpapers:
Big brother will succeed as a judge. I like how is questions are exposing this housemates for there hypocrisy.

They feel they are really smart. See as big brother questions is just exposing them.

This is why I don't get moved by the personality they put out in the show.

I like the ones that have the guts to show their good, bad and ugly sides... the rest Angels I take their words and actions with a pinch of salt lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
switlily25:

There is no one to provoke her to that extent. Blue is gone... so rest your fears

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
My obo is back

I have nothing else to anticipate

Bye everyone, enjoy your BBT

I’m going to view this picture till March 31

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
Playmaaker14:
I am not keeping malice with you, you big yansh... No enthusiasm in keeping up with the show because of the useless elections in Nigeria.

I enjoy reading this comment and trust me, you said nothing but the truth.... Though you dey attack my boy Kanaga, but you said the truth.

Good looking out to you. smiley

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nigerian evicted housemates are balling back to back

Smoothgio and the rest , how are the SAn evictees doing?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mmeli is doing fine and pushing things, he even met with blue, miracle and nana when they came out.

Blue is going live on IG 16.30 pm today 💙

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Onyi99:
God punish bottom four😭😭

Nigerians arise for my baby o

1 billion votes = 1 point

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Big head. Vote for Kanaga Jnr.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Amya:

Sharrap😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Amya:

As it should cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lauryn41:
You are comparing pairing inside the house

To not informing voters about the change in voting system overnight ??

Y’all be running mad on this thread Yo

Wait o. Is the pairs not important to voters. Like a person will have his/her fate in the hands of another and you think that's not important to the fànbase doing the voting? A lot of those early leavers would still be here today if it wasn't for that pairing. Including your Yemi. The pairing has had the biggest impact in the game so far even more than the country point twist. Yet no one was alerted beforehand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1548) (1549) (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.