Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1154974 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Smoothgio:

I am weak honestly

Aside voting I hardly contribute for my faves post show(only supported ozo fully post show by purchasing from his brands,Teamed up with my sister to get a bottle of wine for Bryann last year for his birthday and contributed a little money for Yemi's birthday too)...... voting is my act of love and now some people are trying to tell me that I shouldn't buy Iucs to vote massively

Clement how far

Longest time
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alheeri:

The HIV drag was planned, how will someone with HIV go for bbt😁😁. Yuu cregzforce keep dragging everyone even Gloriafrank said she wll make sure Yemi lose his Twitter acct. If he doesn't to to his fans.
Glory is useless in the scheme of things,who still takes her serious??

As for the Hiv report,they should continue crying with it as far as I am concerned

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alheeri:

They did ooo, she had to block some of them and still tag Yemi to warn them.

Well am team ebubunation, no stress nation

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

See this woman ooo,better come back here

Team Ebubu ko,team Ebuka ni
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
jenifer007:

Clement how far

Longest time
Jennifer seriously 😫😫😫

Who is Clement😏😏😏
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Smoothgio:

Jennifer seriously 😫😫😫

Who is Clement😏😏😏

Dey play πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
jenifer007:

Dey play πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Chop blocking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Go and edit your post nau....season is about to end make I go out quietly abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
QueenSindel:
E no concern u anytime I decide to gift my fave that has been shaking the whole of SA wey no send ur hopeless fave tongue tongue Besides he no be charity case like ur ekiti bag of STDs Yemugu cheesy cheesy
How I wish he will put ur mama rotten kpekus ontop table and rape her silly And I will support him cos that's my kinda guy😁😁 I deal with Gangstars wey Sabi turn me on not impotent lazy old Fools like ur whoreyemi wey no fit Satisfy woman to the extent of getting dumped for a toddler wey sabi work pass am tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obviously you have no regards for your life parents at home. Not surprised I’m sure you were trained but disobedience is your blood, Na destruction next.

Why won’t gangster turn you on ? You were raped as a child Na reason why you been dey apologetic to a rapist. Face your life don’t be useless so you no go begin beg for arms online and turn bambiala in real life.
At least the trans your fav dey beg for love still chose him over over and over again.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Smoothgio:

Ur are the most unfortunate here already clement!! Anybody u touch with ur badluck suddenly starts losing tasks and gets booted out !!
Yemumu is out and will go down as the only naija male housemate that won nothing on this show!!
Just pray nothing happens to Kanaga or I will tell my honourable to do something to that ur worwor Zazu face😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
QueenSindel:
Yemi is just the most unfortunate idiot in the history of BB with stupid minions u inclusive!! That will keep sucking that his filthy HIV infested blood as he keeps getting closer to his grave each day thinking they are helping himcheesy cheesy

Anytime he is tagged it means they are giving it hot to him which is sweeting my belle😁😁😁
First u went to disgrace urselves wailing at Ebuka incurring more hate on ur Useless fave tongue tongue
Secondly u took him to bottom 3 tongue tongue
finally Miracle a new housemate with a superior game decimated him and u couldn't save him!! tongue tongue
Ebubu gbue gi dia!!

Let Love lead frm ebubunation😊😁
Dis was Hermes last BBn
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 11:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
Smoothgio:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

See this woman ooo,better come back here

Team Ebubu ko,team Ebuka ni

No stress, team finalist, team tobacco smoker😊, since Yemi left am in for all naija housemates. Ebubu for this week shaa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=Mrbllymer post=1219877. [/quote]Epileptic Maalu See as u dey foam for mouth tongue tongue ur mama begged My Gangstar to rape her and he did a perfect job on her tongue tongue He will do it again sef cos ur mama no get Shame even after getting laid by all the Wretched rapists in ur village to conceive u tongue tongue tongue At least Mimi has pedigree to take care of that her ruptured Clits cheesy grin She will serve him under ipeleng that rejected ur whoreyemi for my ODOGWU Mimi tongue tongue that's if SA people that love Mimi too much to let anyone share with their Inlaw pity una😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:04am On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=QueenSindel post=121988156][/quote]
omo even ordinary school you no gree go how your life wan get meaning ? I pity your unborn children.
Learn how to construct and type proper English. Your English na eyesore to literates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:06am On Mar 23, 2023
Mrbllymer:

Obviously you have no regards for your life parents at home. Not surprised I’m sure you were trained but disobedience is your blood, Na destruction next.

Why won’t gangster turn you on ? You were raped as a child Na reason why you been dey apologetic to a rapist. Face your life don’t be useless so you no go begin beg for arms online and turn bambiala in real life.
At least the trans your fav dey beg for love still chose him over over and over again.

Leave queen alone, she also a fan of yemi. She posted Yemi birthday pics here for all to see. Cregxfor here re peacefu unlik those ones on Twitter..
Let Love lead lik Yemi said😁

Yemi jst sign a new deal ooo, posting it on his page soon.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:08am On Mar 23, 2023
QueenSindel:
Ur are the most unfortunate here already clement!! Anybody u touch with ur badluck suddenly starts losing tasks and gets booted out !!
Yemumu is out and will go down as the only naija male housemate that won nothing on this show!!
Just pray nothing happens to Kanaga or I will tell my honourable to do something to that ur worwor Zazu face😁😁😁
Oya rest

Free me abeg....I no get your time againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your wahala don too much

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:09am On Mar 23, 2023
Alheeri:

No stress, team finalist, team tobacco smoker😊, since Yemi left am in for all naija housemates. Ebubu for this week shaa
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™Š

Just kee me

Sha vote for my Justin baby this week biko
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:10am On Mar 23, 2023
Alheeri:

Leave queen alone, she also a fan of yemi. She posted Yemi birthday pics here for all to see. Cregxfor here re peacefu unlik those ones on Twitter..

lmao I get her time today she been dey think say na only her get werey for head cos we dey free her since. Na here the vawulence begin ooo no let out gentility deceive you ma’am.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:11am On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=Mrbllymer post=121988249][/quote]U be useless minion to whoreyemi the King of Olodos😁😁😁Ur god no Sabi ordinary speech and u can't be any better tueh!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:12am On Mar 23, 2023
Alheeri:

When we said,we Stan the king of Titans....they thought we were joking

Kanaga can win the 100k,he has our blessings and we will get our own blessings through endorsement deals and business contract

Miracle can continue to be loved in SA and remain useless

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:15am On Mar 23, 2023
Mrbllymer:
lmao I get her time today she been dey think say na only her get werey for head cos we dey free her since. Na here the vawulence begin ooo no let out gentility deceive you ma’am.
I would have really engaged her ooo but editing someone's post and involving someone's family is a turn off for me abeg

Make she carry her wahala go front abeg till next season ....at least both of ours don comot with my fave getting deals bagged
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:19am On Mar 23, 2023
Smoothgio:

Yemumu cregx remains the tail of titan men cheesy grin
Whatever they sign outside especially from a fake deceitful old fool like him no concern me😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:20am On Mar 23, 2023
Smoothgio:

I would have really engaged her ooo but editing someone's post and involving someone's family is a turn off for me abeg

Make she carry her wahala go front abeg till next season ....at least both of ours don comot with my fave getting deals bagged

lol I saw that, I was surprised as well, it’s not difficult to know those who lacks good home training I wouldn’t go that path with her.

But as for dragging she go tire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2023
Mrbllymer:

Leave Smoothgio with her, dos two understand theirsef very well.
Me na to come here laugh or read updates.

Yemi is doing fine outside so anythin u read here jst smile n don't take it serious.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:26am On Mar 23, 2023
QueenSindel:
Whatever they sign outside especially from a fake deceitful old fool like him no concern me😁😁😁

Don't forget to vote Kanaga, yvonne and blackboi.
3 of them like ur miracle 😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:49am On Mar 23, 2023
Cregxforce here are very peaceful

And I don’t like it ooo

I love my teammates with a touch of ment

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:57am On Mar 23, 2023
Alheeri:

Leave Smoothgio with her, dos two understand theirsef very well.
Me na to come here laugh or read updates.

Yemi is doing fine outside so anythin u read here jst smile n don't take it serious.
Don't mind sindel,she is still my baby

Her problem was stanning a useless housemate like Miracle and it's affecting her posts here but I know she will do better next season and avoid such situation again

Anyway hope you saw how Juicy Jay was welcomed in Nigeria??No SA housemates is beating that reception this year

Man is literally loved and Yemi already quoted his post on Twitter and we might soon both boys balling

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:00am On Mar 23, 2023
QueenSindel:
This is their usual anthem when they realize that their fave won't last post show

No worry, Ipheleng will invite him over to SA to give him some content after the show.....Like fave like fans

Oloriburuku πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:02am On Mar 23, 2023
Mrbllymer:
lol I saw that, I was surprised as well, it’s not difficult to know those who lacks good home training I wouldn’t go that path with her.

But as for dragging she go tire.
She was quite okay in the head when she stanned Adekunleast season but it was quite unfortunate she switched to Miracle and that was the beginning of the misbehaviour and tears you are seeing from her

I just hope she stans correct next time

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:29am On Mar 23, 2023
Smoothgio:

No worry, Ipheleng will invite him over to SA to give him some content after the show.....Like fave like fans

Are u jealous? cheesy
If only u were half as handsome as my thick Zaddy Mimi😁😁😁

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:44am On Mar 23, 2023
Mimi please come and rape me i have missed uπŸ₯΅
Ipeleng can't enjoy all that delicious body alone angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aurelius1(m): 2:50am On Mar 23, 2023
QueenSindel:
Mimi please come and rape me i have missed uπŸ₯΅
Ipeleng can't enjoy all that delicious body alone angry
I hope you know what you doing because Miracle is well endowed - almost 12 inches long. That is definitely a womb buster.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:01am On Mar 23, 2023
Aurelius1:
I hope you know what you doing because Miracle is well endowed - almost 12 inches long. That is definitely a womb buster.
I guess Yemi saw that in their shower time cheesy grin became insecure that he had to do a u turn back to Khosi that he had initially abandoned for blue iva😁😁😁
That's my spec baby I want all of himπŸ₯΅

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:59am On Mar 23, 2023
Smoothgio:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The boss himself

Fun fact is that I joined Nairaland BBN thread cus of you,I love how you defended Frodd all through that season and to be honest I was scared how people came at you but you stood your ground and I respect you for that till tomorrow

He was my fave that season but I didn't know how to fight online and defend my people until I came across your posts here

Stanning Frodd took its toll on me but I'm glad I never gave up. Didn't even know you supported Frodd. Only took note of your moniker from Lockdown season when you supported Ozo.

Well, you're doing amazingly well in defending your faves after all these years because you don't act toxic towards your opponents. It's not a do or die affair for you, and at the end of it all, it's all love. Keep it up. πŸ‘ŠπŸΏπŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ€™πŸΏ

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.