Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1089617 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2023
meobizy:
This ayoyo song no get name? Shazam isn't picking it.
Sanqa, do you know which song this is? It's a house beat with "ayoyo" repeated occasionally.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2023
Love800:
On an average, 3 people are going tonite.

Blaqboi,justin with either kanaga or thanbang

Who heard when tsatsii told kanaga 'can i go down' lol
...or Blaqboi, Yvonne and Kanaga. The clue is in the notice released yesterday.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2023
Giel:

As in.

I've said I will not forgive what naija did to the naija girls..
Just looking for faults and flaws in the naija girls all over the place.
They were looking for perfect angels in naija girls while the SA girls could be whatever they wanted.
Just like Lauryn41 said.
That learn from khosi trash is nonsense and annoying because there is nothing to learn from khosi.
She can't even clean the shoes of most naija girls that have graced bbn. Her game is not up to theirs. Even the ones I don't like. So what are they learning from her?
It's just that she was given a lot more grace because she's not from naija. That's all.

Ordinary gossip and they tore my naija girls apart.
Exactly. People justifying that nonsense behavior is what I dislike. some even came here saying Nigerian girls should learn from her ? Like seriously learn what ?
I think no matter the tribe over here , we care about our image how people see us, parent’s name which is why many don’t really do too much on the show. Nengi played a far more superior game yet she didn’t useless herself on national TV.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
A Naija HM got evicted, you dey blame Nigerians for the eviction, are you indian or Korean? Are you not part of the the 'Nigerians'

This is a game of chance! You bring your own content for people to be entertained, why make it a Nigeria thing? Una dey whine unaself ni🙄

Jenny O
Chim
cheesy lipsrsealed undecided
I needed her off my screen👌🏾
I am also not into Nana, however, I dislike Tsatsii the most in the house, followed by Nelisa, before JennyO, and do not like Khosi better than I do Nana, they are all on the same like ladder rung, with Ipeleng
Most boring are Ipeleng and Tsastii
(I have never seen anything like their boringness on this show before chim)

My point is, the only Nigerian girls I love this season are Oli and Yvonne
They are also the only female contestants I love, with Blue
Anyway, let them go on lol

You see Sandra’s content? That gbas gbos type?No for me (I disliked that about Tacha💯)
JennyO and her grating voice and accent switches? No for me (I didn’t like that in Neo’s biracial cousin too🤷🏾‍♀️- she was a Pepperdem HM)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2023
Venita!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2023
I have not seen Threebear this weekend. What's up?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2023
Just one 🤣🤣 can't help myself

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Juicy jay do and gettat!! I am not in support of this ur friendship with My Mimi cos u be attention seeker that kisses ass alot without will power !! U are lucky ODOGWU MIMI is so humble and kind to dey shower u with attention even though u were evicted weeks ago with yemumu far behind him and shouldn't be granting interviews with him!! Ofcourse U know say u no go get that kind of attention seated with the likes of bitter deceitful Yemumu, Blaqboi etc that's why u waited for a good person that will make u feel so special and call u Ikenna in Nigeria to come out of the house tongue I learnt u were one of those that initially thought Mimi wanted to be a Yemumu because he was very humble and showed his vulnerability tongue guess u have Googled who Paul Okafor is in Nigeria and have seen that the bastard Yemumu u were ass kissing and his entire lineage no reach gameless Ewu Buhahahahaha grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Alheeri:

Another receipt, no cheque na transfer straight👍 part of d gifts he collected on Monday.

He's hustling already club appearance ain't free his hands re busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

una family members dey hungry... Most of y'all clowns 🤡
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

He wants his own taste of the national palliative before he leaves

Na really national palliative 😂😂😂😂

Remaining ebubu and Justin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2023
JuicyStar:

Point of correction it’s not a South African show. It’s a show housing both Nigerian and South African contestants.
it's a south Africa show, Dem use Nigerians as front to make money ...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Gifts worth how much

Better tell the guy to go hustle. Tashere gifts cannot pay the bills….
hustle to pay another man bills, d man no dey work? Na why govt see una finish , unserious people...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2023
Wotowotoman:

One million naira

Shame on all of you angry
shame on you too ... Many of una family members never see good chop, na to donate give who no know una papa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2023
stillme231:
hustle to pay another man bills, d man no dey work? Na why govt see una finish , unserious people...

Guy you are too dull…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2023
stillme231:
shame on you too ... Many of una family members never see good chop, na to donate give who no know una papa

In fact I have never seen a bigger dunce on Nairaland…

Guy, you sure say you go school
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2023
Sanqa:
I have not seen Threebear this weekend. What's up?
Is this the finale?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2023
Threebear:

Is this the finale?
🤣🤣 you want to come back for the finale? Vote khosi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LeeSmart: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2023
My k-force people dem, hope u guys are ready 4 a shocker 2day?... At least my eyes aint gonn be seeing a boring ass nigga.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ganjafama(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2023
Lauryn41:
Quick one

Is this from phyna’s real account ?

Twitter peeps
Nice one. But that useless Uti wey people struggle to make am win BBA is supporting Khosi. I remembered how I spent sleepless nights voting for him even when it was glaring that Munya deserved the money.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ganjafama(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
Love800:

Kanaga is going nowhere.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Please, what's the name of the SA song playing right now? 🥺

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by pretydiva(f): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ganjafama:
Kanaga is going nowhere.
I don't even know who or what to believe anymore. I pray he survives. Not sure I can watch tonight's eviction

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by pretydiva(f): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Please, what's the name of the SA song playing right now? 🥺
Ahh, so you like it too. Pls I need it too
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Love800:

If you think Kanaga is leaving tonight,then you are on a very long thing

Somehow I still feel Kanaga is going to the finals

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
stillme231:
una family members dey hungry... Most of y'all clowns 🤡
As far as nobody comes online to beg from you

You should STFU.....not everyone is unfortunate like you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeeSmart:
My k-force people dem, hope u guys are ready 4 a shocker 2day?... At least my eyes aint gonn be seeing a boring ass nigga.
The only shocker today is Khosi not winning the money

Anything else is nothing new

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ganjafama:
Nice one. But that useless Uti wey people struggle to make am win BBA is supporting Khosi. I remembered how I spent sleepless nights voting for him even when it was glaring that Munya deserved the money.

Khosi fans won’t see Nigerians like boma and uti supporting khosi

They keep attacking those who doesn’t

Is that not ment

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Don't know if it's true tho

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jaypee really sell her market sha
every publicity is a gud pubicity
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Whoever makes the finals deserve it

Someone once said it is a personality show and I believe her 💯......that you find Kanaga boring doesn't mean others do cus he has a chill personality doesn't mean he is a furniture....he has so many talking points and I am happy he sold himself well on the show with or without being overly dramatic

That you think the Nigerians girl content was just gossiping and no convincing storyline doesn't mean others think same about them too cus personally,I feel like the alleged "gossip" was a form of coping mechanism in a close setting where you can't go out for shopping or go on a date to kill the boredom And also those Queens made us know some things that happened in the house which Bulelani didn't show us so yeah....they werent just gossipers,they gave us what to work with

I might be voting for Kanaga in the finals but whoever wins the money deserves it cus it means their contents appealed to the public viewers regardless of how they played their games

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LeeSmart: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Smoothgio:
The only shocker today is Khosi not winning the money
Anything else is nothing new
Yeeeaah

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) (1587) (1588) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.