Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1080277 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sanqa:
No, ebubu is doing too much now. Look at that hand, I've never seen anyone doing this while their hair is being plaited. I'm so over this ship please 🤣🤣🤣

shocked shocked
Ebubu!!!!

Khosi na man magnate sha cheesy

The way Yemi discarded Blue soley for her is still fresh in my head ..

Particularly... that day Blue had injury and was around Yemi during the pool party, Khosi came and took Yemi away... leaving Blue to limp after them undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sanqa:
And then he locked both his hands around that waist. Yoh aneva

Lol... for real?
Not watching....

Khosi really do have effect on guys

it's how she manages to seamlessly move from one guy to another without qualms... very fluid something grin

She makes her guys so comfortable around her... something to learn tongue

Ebubu is in pure heaven.... no other girl has ever paid him this much attention on the show.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Geezeem:

Lol... for real?
Not watching....

it's how she manages to seamlessly move from one guy to another without qualms... very fluid something grin

Ebubu is in pure heaven.... no other girl has ever paid him this much attention on the show.
Are we ever going to get khobiggie at this rate? 😅 no man ebubu must shift now
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bond77(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Onyi99:
Kobosi leave Kanaga jnr alone o

It is our Delilah observing them for me😂😂

https://twitter.com/BigBroAfrica/status/1641530655136686095?t=TjojyUSZnV0ThtXnViqjeg&s=19
Don't mind the bbtitan handler, very foolish person. The video was doctored to push a narrative. My boy didn't even give James brown any attention.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Smoothgio:

I never slut shamed her

You can check,I am the least to insult any housemate in that manner

Really? You can't say for your fellow teammates especially the females.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LeeSmart: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
Smoothgio:
Make that politician still influence results to favour Kanaga this week abeg
You get him number make we convince am
E no go easy 2 get ur next senate president number o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
LeeSmart:

E no go easy 2 get ur next senate president number o
😂😂😂😂

Werey guy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Really? You can't say for your fellow teammates especially the females.
All na cruise I believe

All housemates have their fair share of funny names....

It is just a game

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Geezeem:

shocked shocked
Ebubu!!!!

Particularly... that day Blue had injury and was around Yemi during the pool party, Khosi came and took Yemi away... leaving Blue to limp after them undecided
Make she sha share 15% give all her men inside the house

From Yemi-toddler-blaq-ebubu-miracle

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2023
Khosireigns be doing the most

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Smoothgio:

All na cruise I believe

All housemates have their fair share of funny names....

It is just a game

Na cruise my brother, wahala for carry bbtitans for head like gala o!
Udo!☝️
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aurelius1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2023
Sanqa:

Thanks. This makes it more complicated. I wanted to know who gets the votes we put in, tallies them, determines the % per country, and at which stage does Deloitte get these.
I'm getting ready to shout Riggie on Sunday ☺
I thought you no guys said Khosi has the money under lock? Why are you scared?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aurelius1(m): 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Geezeem:

shocked shocked
Ebubu!!!!

Khosi killed Yemi's game.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Wait, who said Khosi will be forgotten in six months?

The woman came on the only season of Big Brother Titans, outsmarted the Nigerians and her fellow country people to claim the ultimate prize. It is not easy. If it was, let’s see a Nigerian do the same next edition. Oh, there will be no second season? ROFLMAO. Give her the deserved respect, she garnered fans around the continent. Her name was consistently mentioned from day one to seventy-nine.

If I was a member of her team, I’ll advice her to travel around the continent to visit all her supporters while collecting gifts. The fame wouldn’t last longer than two years.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:25am On Mar 31, 2023
stillme231:
ur king abi simp can vibe at home and shut it down there..na yemi do himself ..

LWKMD 😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:01am On Mar 31, 2023
Aurelius1:
I thought you no guys said Khosi has the money under lock? Why are you scared?
You didn't read to understand.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2023
finallybusy:
Wait, who said Khosi will be forgotten in six months?

The woman came on the only season of Big Brother Titans, outsmarted the Nigerians and her fellow country people to claim the ultimate prize. It is not easy. If it was, let’s see a Nigerian do the same next edition. Oh, there will be no second season? ROFLMAO. Give her the deserved respect, she garnered fans around the continent. Her name was consistently mentioned from day one to seventy-nine.

If I was a member of her team, I’ll advice her to travel around the continent to visit all her supporters while collecting gifts. The fame wouldn’t last longer than two years.

A Nigerian cannot win BB Titans if there’s another edition

Why bother ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2023
Twins

Ipemaka

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Geezeem:
Ebubu dear... at what point are you going to give biggy his own chance?

Today na Thursday ooo... and show go soon end lipsrsealed

We need our Khobiggy.

Khosi sha! cheesy cheesy

She came prepared

This is the game people wished Yemi played, unfortunately he didn't have the balls to pull it off... and now, same people are dragging Khosi for her audacity

Khosi for the dollars! grin

Honestly, there is something about Khosi. She turns her attention to Ebubu who is like the dorky brother for most housemates and wham people start talking about Ebubu.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2023
ThunderSwitch:
Mr man I can sue for culture appropriation
If u really love my tribe so much as u claim go through the traditional initiation rights properly!
It will have made more sense if u were chasing clout with Akwaibom ur socalled inlaws place Yvonne which I am sure u didn't even visit not Igbo except u want to Marry Mimi that is already Mine tongue tongue tongue u prolly realized Igbo be the pride of Nigeria cheesy cheesy
Me I no follow for most of the Nigerians wey dey lose their esteem when they see foreigners and definitely not taking it lightly from xenophobes nansense tongue tongue tongue

Whew, Juicy Jay looks so cute and clean cut...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Ok, now na una EX wife no be slut again undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2023
Last minute voters,kindly exhaust your IUC's for Kanaga jnr 🙏

Don't waste them😭

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Lauryn41:

Y’all are both wrong

It’s independently computed by Deloitte , manipulated and verified by Riggie 🙏

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You just dey vex for Biggie sha..... grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Cat
lipsrsealed

Stoppit! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2023
Sanqa:

Oh gosh... grin grin grin

No slacking Ebubu... If you can add legs, please do!.. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Cyril44: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2023
Sanqa:
IT GONE EBUBU WILL BE THE FIRST TO LEAVE ON SUNDAY WITH 3%
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Cyril44: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2023
Smoothgio:
Khosireigns be doing the most
LOL SUNDAY NO FAR
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2023
Geezeem:

shocked shocked
Ebubu!!!!

cos yemi is a simp and him ego no let am get sense
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2023
Sanqa:

Deaddd
Very deadddd @ “yoh aneva”
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Preciousppearl(f): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2023
stillme231:
cos yemi is a simp and him ego no let am get sense
exactly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by pretydiva(f): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Lol... for real?
Not watching....

She knows the kind of guys she can frolick with. Guys that are easy to manipulate

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2023
Geezeem:

Cat
lipsrsealed

Real time cat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.