Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1085503 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
queenemelda:
They should have brought Davido to perform some songs from his album grin
I won't take you direspecting my 001 like that๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
Giel:
Ok so they are all going round saying what they love about each other?
Don't they get tired of doing this?
Yvonne is talking now. She said one person loves Nigeria and Nigeria loves the person and she can't wait for Tsatsii to come to Nigeria.
I guess it's Tsatsii

But wait Yvonne?
Nigeria loves Tsatsii?
From where again?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Make she no try am cross border sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ever since Shine Ya Eye, the housemates have gotten the priviledge of owning writing materials. Biggie has become lax. I remember the editions BBSA and 2003's BBA where housemates had books to while away time.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sanqa:
Ebubu shocked
Khosi won't kill me. The Nigerian females should have learned, instead they spent all their time gossiping. Ebubu who was rejected by all the girls is feeling like a king from Khosi's attention. She can steal Kanaga from Tsatsii but doesn't see the need. After the show she will easily reconcile with all her men, she has the ability.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2023
Why was Ipeleng crying when she was called a finalist on Sunday? The scene is still bothering me. Did she forget she was immune for three weeks?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

The Emperor has landed for his partner birthday party

It's about to get lit in SA tonight
Ah ah. If she's having her birthday party tonight, what about Biggie's party?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Eeghe:
https://twitter.com/yvonne_godswill/status/1641797456164691971?s=46&t=pdcUKRwfX1YBum6VSHrKMA

@thatigboman, this is for you
I love her, shem
๐Ÿฅบ
Yvonne is very lovable....all vibes.
I could have sworn she would be a Nengi 2.0 on that first night but gurl turned out a sweet lover. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Alheeri:

Once you smile with khosi re fans r ready to ship you with her, ebubu wrote letters to all the house mate.
Tsati, yvonne and kanaga own re more romantic than this...
And this bothers you because.....?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
Giel:
Ok so they are all going round saying what they love about each other?
Don't they get tired of doing this?
Yvonne is talking now. She said one person loves Nigeria and Nigeria loves the person and she can't wait for Tsatsii to come to Nigeria.
I guess it's Tsatsii

But wait Yvonne?
Nigeria loves Tsatsii?
From where again?
Yes oo she's our inlaw and we love her. She de mud us steady but love conquers all grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sanqa:

And this bothers you because.....?

Shes our ex wife๐Ÿ˜Š we don't wanna share the cash with khobubu, khoblaq, khokana or khobang.
We must share d cash 50-50 ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

Waiting for tonight after party drama so I can report it here(#mylastreport#) ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
LordTheus:

I also strongly suspect that she is ANTISIMPS from the BBN Lockdown season. Just thought I should mention. You can check though, I could be mistaken.
Do we have any spoiler from your source on who the ultimate Titan is? I feel like we might be in for a surprise.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

I won't take you direspecting my 001 like that๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Ndi 30 Naira Geng

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fiyin007: 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2023
Bring it on

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
ultraviolet27:
Funny Sha All the monikers Is the same Person from Lockdown Season nah
Antisimps
KidCat
Caracal Claws (which She Changed to When She Started Famzing Icons and Clashed with Elites on Nairaland)
ThunderSwitch
KunlemyBarbecue
JudgeJudith
Styrese
Stillme
Is Still the Same Person don't you See how She Quotes and Replies Herself,?? Check the way all these monikers listed above do Comment

Chineke nna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
finallybusy:
This reminds me of a comment I read elsewhere.

I believe these types stay in villages with nothing to do after farming.

See how honest and hardworking farmers just took a hit, like thatโ˜น๏ธ
I do not think anyone does more work than them๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
Alheeri:

Wc one is khosi n Thabang, can't we go for business meetings again๐Ÿ˜Š, your khobang shipping isn't shipping outside again.
Thabang choose Nelisa instead,but she has ebubu as er Nigerian boyfrnd.

Thabang may have had deep feelings for Nelisa but that Mmeli stuff broke his trust (that doesn't justify the way he treated her though). Both Nelisa and Thabang seem like broken people to me, just that they handle it differently. Getting back together will be the worst decision for both of them right now. Everybody should just stay on their own. Which one be Ebubu again? undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
Fiyin007:
Bring it on

Tonight is gonna be lit๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ, these guys re ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
For those watching what did tsatsi say about my Miracle grin seems all the housemates are beginning to see what I saw in that great Man right from the day I set my eyes on him.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
queenemelda:
Thabang may have had deep feelings for Nelisa but that Mmeli stuff broke his trust (that doesn't justify the way he treated her though). Both Nelisa and Thabang seem like broken people to me, just that they handle it differently. Getting back together will be the worst decision for both of them right now. Everybody should just stay on their own. Which one be Ebubu again? undecided

Ebubu n khosi had a plan of rocking each other on d dance floor tonight๐Ÿ’ƒ
I just hope khosi doesn't change her mind wen she ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€her other boyfrnds.

Ebubu is the Nigerian boyfrnd khosi hs been talking abt๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
queenemelda:
Yes oo she's our inlaw and we love her. She de mud us steady but love conquers all grin
Our shocked sad shocked

Lol, kanaga fans, congratulations on loving your in-law grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Maze X mxtreme?

I'm there!!!! cheesy
I hope it's as fun as last year
Our EDM X naija songs kings.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Smoothgio:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Make she no try am cross border sha
But Queen said she's Kanaga's fans in-law and you people love her
Prepare for her coming oh grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
Giel:
Maze X mxtreme?

I'm there!!!! cheesy
I hope it's as fun as last year
Our EDM X naija songs kings.
Wow! Those guys are electric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
Reussite:

Yvonne is very lovable....all vibes.
I could have sworn she would be a Nengi 2.0 on that first night but gurl turned out a sweet lover. grin

All so true
I remember the PTS I got on sighting her and hearing her intro talk to the HMs- I nearly ran mad cheesy
She proceeded to make proper mincemeat out of my initial concern
A babe, and all of that๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ
โค๏ธ

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
I heard Blue Aiva is attending tonight's party so maybe the other housemates too will but lets see in 20 minutes. ๐Ÿค”
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Final party. Thabang and Elder Lukay won't dance as usual. Mmeli will do so occasionally. Honestly, I don't see the point of reuniting the housemates. I guess their transport was where the show's major budget went to.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
finallybusy:
Final party. Thabang and Elder Lukay won't dance as usual. Mmeli will do so occasionally. Honestly, I don't see the point of reuniting the housemates. I guess their transport was where the show's major budget went to.

Lol
I know this disguising username
lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Eeghe:

Lol
I know this disguising username
lipsrsealed

I'm not disguising. These bad belle moderators didn't want me to enjoy the final week. God pass them. If I wanted to sneak around, I'd change my writing style or avoid the thread as a whole.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
Eeghe:

Chineke nna
People get time to investigate nonsense!
I don't even give a fuvk if u have all the accounts on nairaland cos I have better things to do with my time!
But what I confirmed in all their weeping is that Thunderswitch is a very important personality here and really oppresses the shit outta them grin
Anyone that supports her truth becomes her alternate! A weak tool for cowards that know they can't win the debate... especially when it's an obvious truth that only low self esteemed bottom barrels chooses to shy away from lol grin That lady deserves her flowers๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
I am glad we still have sensible ones left here thoughโ˜‘๏ธ
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Sanqa:

I was tricked liked this. I stopped responding to one in particular, then another started engaging my posts and I responded, only to realise later it was the same person ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Nah the work wey them dey do angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
finallybusy:
Khosi won't kill me. The Nigerian females should have learned, instead they spent all their time gossiping. Ebubu who was rejected by all the girls is feeling like a king from Khosi's attention. She can steal Kanaga from Tsatsii but doesn't see the need. After the show she will easily reconcile with all her men, she has the ability.

True story
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
finallybusy:
Why was Ipeleng crying when she was called a finalist on Sunday? The scene is still bothering me. Did she forget she was immune for three weeks?

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.